News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

[Captivity is Never Good]

Started by potter_fan122, March 29, 2009, 08:58:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miss Xantier

potter_fan122

((Okay, got bored again. So no more waiting.))

"Tristian? Oh my gosh! I can`t believe it`s you." Stacey hoped out of her chair, making it wobble backwards. She caught it with her left hand before it crashed to the floor. "Oh my gosh." She whispered again, wrapping her arms around her cousin.

Tristian laughed. "Yes, it`s really me. But why are you like this?" He said softly, so only she would hear. The woman behind the counter looked up to the two teenagers, wondering if they would be any trouble; they both ignored her.

Stacey took a half step back, looking down to the floor with an ashamed look on her face. "It`s nothing." She murmured.

Tristian lifted her chin carefully, but the touch wasn`t intimate like it would have been with Aiden-- he was like the brother she never had until six months ago, when she found Hayden. "Come on, you know you won`t get away like that." He whispered.

Stacey sighed and sat down again. "My mother told me I can`t be around magic anymore." She explained, looking down at the wooden table.

Tristian nodded slowly. "Ah, and... that means no Aiden?" He said. It sounded more like a statement than a question.

It was Stacey`s turn to nod. "Yes. And as you can probably tell, I`m not exactly following her rules." She wasn`t afraid to tell Tristian what she was doing. She trusted him enough to know he wouldn`t say anything.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

Miss Xantier

YAY! *does happy dance!* *grabs computer and does the mexcian hat dance* Its very good!

potter_fan122

Tristian smiled. "That`s the Stacey I know." He grinned.

The cafe they were in was dimly lit, so the light that was available made everything shine softly. Outside the windows, the sky was dark and the moon was hidden behind a new cloak of clouds. This made Stacey feel even more lost than she already felt. Without the moon, she had no visable reminder of her other half.

Stacey hummed in response absentmindedly, her eyes looking but not seeing. They were also dangerously close to not being her natural shade of brown, but she hoped in the dim light that it wouldn`t be that noticable.

"Stacey?" He asked in a concerned tone, but she was already too far away to hear.

To her own surprise, Stacey had tears in her eyes, and they weren`t happy tears. "I love you too." She said in a forced whisper.

Nate moved back feeling the stregnth in her voice that something wasnt right. He looked at her and said sadly,"No, you dont love me..."

Stacey looked up into his eyes and brushed his cheek with her fingertips. "Yes, I do." She said quietly.

Nate pulled her away lightly, his impulse telling him to stay but his head telling him to move. His eyes darkened with sadness, he clenched his teeth,"No you dont..you cant."

Stacey had to bite her lips to keep from crying. "Yes, I do more than-" She stopped; she couldn`t love him more than anything beacause of Aiden. "I love you more than you could possibly imagine."

Nate took a step back, he forced his voice to be cold when really all he was feeling was sadness,"Why dont you just go to him? You love him way more than what I love you?" His teeth clenched as his eyes dark full of fiery began to sparkle as a tear formed.

The memory of having to tear herself away from Nate was small now, an old and small thing in her life. Since she met Aiden, that was all it seemed her future held. She didn`t think anything could be better than to be with Aiden for the rest of her life. But at the time, it seemed like the most horrible thing in her life. Now, she had seen and gone through much worse things.

potter_fan122

The tears streamed silently down her face. "I... I" She paused. "I love you." She said in a hoarse whisper. She turned her head away, the tears coming even faster. She felt ashamed, she started to walk away from him, he was just standing there.

Niles was shocked, no he was happy, he had alot mixed feelings coming in right now "Um... what, really? He couldnt believe it "I love you to." Niles went up, turned her around and kissed her, his lips were now warm with passion.

Stacey had stopped crying and leaned into his kiss. She felt how warm his lips where and his passion. She returned with her own passion. Deep passion. Stacey was just, nothing. She wasn`t thinking about anything but Niles. She separated from him and looked into his dark eyes for a moment, then she hugged him, with tears of joy in her eyes.

Her first love. The first person she had only truely loved, then he had to rip it all away. And the worst thing was that when he came back, he had expected Stacey to come right back to him, even though four years had passed.

Stacey growled. "You`re the one that started this." She reminded in a low tone.

Niles looked down and then lifted his head once again "You over reacted."

Stacey narrowed her eyes. "How did you expect me to react? That`s my point." Her arms flew into the air, starting to pace back and forth.

Niles was frustrated as ever his pocket was so hot, because his wand was burning, ready to jump out and displays its old ways. Niles walked over to Stacey, took her wand and put it in her hand. Then he moved her arm up ward, towards his head "Shoot me, if you have a problem."

Stacey dropped the wand, turning back to Niles. "Would you stop being a jerk?" She yelled, tears stinging her eyes. She glared at him for a moment, then all of a sudden, she began to fall backwards. Her eyes rolled back in her head.

After that, Stacey had promtly been attacked by a spirit and passed out. She had been unconcious for two days before opening her eyes again. She had used her powers to their extent and so her mental shiel was down. The spirit had been stronger than others, and it took Niles cutting her arm open to keep it from killing Stacey.

"Stacey?" Tristian called, shaking her shoulders.

Miss Xantier

Awesome! Keep going if your soooooo bored.

Alexis

Amazing.  I really can't wait for more.
If The World Was Coming To An End...
   I'd Rather Stay Blindfolded Than Open My Eyes...

potter_fan122

(( ;D))

"Stacey?!"

"What?" She asked, finally seeing the scene in front of her. Tristian had stood up and had his hands on her shoulders. He looked concerned, like something had happened.

"What?" She repeated.

Tristian gaped at Stacey and she realized that tears were streaming down her face. "Oh." She mumbled, pulling away from his arms to wipe her face with her sleave.

"Are you okay?" He asked, sitting back down but still watching her closely.

"I`m fine." She said for the second time. She recieved the same look that she had the first time she had said that. "Fine, I`m not fine, okay? I feel like crap and I wanna go back to school." She said loudly. The woman behind the counter shot a look toward Stacey but she just looked at the table.

She felt arms around her. "It`s okay." Tristian whispered in her ear. "You can go back to school. I`ll tell your parents where you are, you don`t have to."

Stacey started to cry again and Tristian hugged her tighter to his chest. "Shh... It`s alright." He kept repeating.

"No, it`s not alright." She argued, pulling away from him again. "I need him. He`s a part of who I am. My mom will bring me back home." She started to stand up but Tristian held her down.

"You need to calm down, Stacey. You can`t go anywhere like this. Let me drive you to a hotel or something." He offered. His expression was dead serious and concerned.

"Just because you`re three years older than me doesn`t me you can boss me around." She said as she crossed her arms. She realized that she was being ridiculus, but it was normal, especially under stress.

Tristian pulled Stacey out of the chair and outside. "Nonsense. You`re my little sis, and we`re driving to London to meet our parents, who just got back from France." He said. The way he said it made it sound so believeable, like it was true.

"Tristian, you have got to be the most interesting Muggle I`ve ever met." Stacey complemented as she was pushed into the passenger`s seat of a Ford. She was too tired and weak to fight him off.

Tristian got in the driver`s seat and they were quickly speeding down the small street. "What`s a Muggle?" He asked, making Stacey freeze.

Miss Xantier

potter_fan122

Thank you! Thank you! *Bows several times in all directions.*

Alexis

*claps*
Amazing!
I can't wait for more!
=]]]]]

potter_fan122

Tristian turned his head to look at Stacey. "Stacey?"

Stacey watched her cousin for a moment, then pulled out her wand. "I`m really sorry about this. Petrificus Totalus!" She said loudly, pointing her wand at Tristian. His body moved to be straight as a board and the car swerved. Stacey grabbed the wheel. "I`m sorry." She mumbled as she carefully moved into the driver`s seat and pushed Tristian`s body into the back seat.

She wheeled the car around and started heading the other way. She opened her mind as far as she could without anyone nearby to absorb to watch for police officers. She pushed the gas pedal down towards eighty miles per hour. Her eyes were a cold blue. She wasn`t herself, that much was obvious.

She had been without Aiden for so long, she even missed the teachers. She hated it when her mother took her out of school. Right now, she hated her mother.

She took a sharp left and heard a car horn, but didn`t flicker-- she was determined to get back to the school my the next day. She had to.

Miss Xantier

Oooooooooooo! GO STACEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HURRY!!!!!!!!! *claps* *bounces in chair* please continue!!!!!!!!!!!

Alexis

Oooo very well done!   *claps*
More pwease? =]

potter_fan122

UG! I have no idea what to write next!