News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

[Captivity is Never Good]

Started by potter_fan122, March 29, 2009, 08:58:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miss Xantier

Write of what happens when she's at the school or when she reaches the school. Tristan woke up?

potter_fan122

Stacey pushed the gas pedal down, going at least thirty mile over the speed limit, but she didn`t care. She had to get back to the school, and soon. Even the voices were getting louder, yelling in her head, taughting her. Only one thing stood in her way.

Tristian.

She stopped, about an hour out of town, at the first motel she saw. She went inside, keeping her cousin in the car. She couldn`t get a room very well with him under a spell.

"Hello." The night clerk said in a cheery voice that didn`t match hr tired expression.

"Um, yes, I need a room please. Anything, anywhere." Stacey said quickly, holding back the urge to pace.

"We have a normal suite, two beds, full bath, acsess to--"

"That`s fine." Stacey interupted.

"Okay, here you go." She handed Stacey a plastic card and she turnedn on her heel and back to the car.

Okay, She thought, There`s a door on the side. Can`t be more than a few doors down from the room. We`ll have to go in there. She decided. She grabbed her small backpack and opned the back door. She looked at Tristian for a moment, trying to decide who to get him in, then she pulled him out of the car and slammed the door shut. She dragged him to the door, then leaned him against the wall.

The spell kept him from relaxing, and he stayed as straight as a board. She slid her card throguh a readed and it clicked open. To her relief, the hall was empty and she pulled his body inside, letting the door close behind her.

She led him to their room and layed him on the bed closets to the door.

"You`re quite heavy you know." She whispere to him before taking out her wand and whispering the words that would wake him.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

Miss Xantier

Alexis

Nice.  Can't wait for more. =]
If The World Was Coming To An End...
   I'd Rather Stay Blindfolded Than Open My Eyes...