News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Taking a Walk (Open to all)

Started by XLiberatorX88, April 2, 2009, 07:31:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

XLiberatorX88

Matt was out walking about the forest enjoying some of it's beauty and the fresh air. It was a very hot day so he was in a bright orange sleeve-less shirt, a pair of brown cargo shorts, and a pair of black Nike's. In his hand he was carrying a book about the history of medieval wizards. He came across a lake bed with a beautiful shore and some tree's for some shade. Matt said to himself. "This is perfect,". Matt walked under the tree's, sat down and got comfortable, and started to read. 
Every new beginning comes from some other beginnings end

Alexis

Alexis slowly walked onto the shore of the beach.  She was in no hurry since it was such a beautiful day out so she wanted to take advantage of the wonderful weather.  Alexis was wearing some flats, and a black and white shirt.  (Like in the picture)  Her long black hair flew softly around her face from the slow breeze.  When she reached the shoreline Alexis looked around, and saw someone she didn't know.  She slowly walked up to Matt.  "Hey.  What are you reading?"  She asked casually as she approached him.
If The World Was Coming To An End...
   I'd Rather Stay Blindfolded Than Open My Eyes...

XLiberatorX88

Matt jumped up when he heard the voice . He turned his head smiling at the girl and said."Oh hello I'm reading something you probably like, but it's about the medieval wizards and their time". Matt was sort of embarrassed  because he didn't think many girls liked to read, but maybe he was wrong.

Miss Xantier

Isabelle walked onto the beach, carrying a towel, umbrella, and a very good book. She noticed Alexis talking to Matt and Isabelle set up her things in a small spot with a good view. She was wearing her blue sundress and light blue flats with pink sunglasses. She walked over to Matt and noticed that he had a book. She smiled she knew that Matt liked books, and then she says "Hey Matt! What'cha readin'? Hi Alexis, how wonderful is this day?" she smiled.

Alexis

Alexis smiled kindly at him.  "Yeah, I read some.  That sounds interesting.  Is it any good?"  She asked, pointing towards the book with her index finger.  She turned, and looked at Isabelle as she approached them.  "Hey Isabelle."  Alexis greeted her with a welcoming smile.
If The World Was Coming To An End...
   I'd Rather Stay Blindfolded Than Open My Eyes...

XLiberatorX88

"Ya so far so good,"Matt said,"what do you like to read".Matt then saw Isa belle walk up and said,"Hey Isabelle". Matt just started to stare at the beauty of mother nature and then said,"Isn't this place just beautiful".