News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Thoughts..

Started by Sky, April 10, 2009, 03:38:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

potter_fan122

Jason was getting weary of the silence. Silence meant thinking, and thinking meant someone might guess. Suessing was never good. He had to keep his secret a secret. Only a choice few people knew about his secret and they either had the same mark or had sifted through his mind enough to know he meant no harm.

"Well, nothing really. There`s a Potions test day after tomorrow." He shrugged, turning his head slightly to meet Sky`s eyes.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

Sky

Sky nodded. "I have that test too. Not too thrilled." She put her hand to her right arm, her hand covering the scar instinctively not on purpose. She didn't bother hiding it anymore. Everyone knew what she had been. "Eww.....I have a muggle studies test tomorrow too. Math." She groaned and made a funny face.

potter_fan122

Jason chuckled quietly, pretending to ignore Sky`s movement. "Yeah, I have math, too." He smiled. The twinkle had returned to his eyes-- the twinkle that had been so absent from his look. "So, what do you like to do in your free time?" He asked, trying to make conversation.

Sky

She looked at him and shrugged. "I don't really do it anymore...but I like to sing with my guitar. It's got to be covered in dust right now. What about you? What do you like to do?"

potter_fan122

Jason laughed again. "Guitar. I never learned guitar and I`d probably break something if I sang." He thought for a moment, trying to think of a resonable hobby. "I like to read." He said. "Read everything and anything."

Sky

She laughed lightly at his musical comment. "I'm sure you have a lovely voice." Sky said and then quickly moved onto the reading subject. "Reading is fun. Can't resist a good book myself."

potter_fan122

Jason`s eyes gleamed again as Sky slipped on the singing comment. "I`ve read almost everything in the library. Now I have to buy books instead." He smiled.

Sky

"You can have some of my books. I have a lot in my dorm." Sky actually read a lot more often these days. She wasn't constantly in a book, but she had atleast seven a month. Comparing that to a Slytherin, then you could call her a book worm.

potter_fan122

Jason nodded. "Sure, thank you. But I`ll make sure I get them back to you." He promised. "So what else do you do?" He asked.

Sky

She smiled. "No problem." Sky stepped on a branch with a loud Snap. "I like to walk about. I don't really hang out with anyone so I spend a lot of time out here."

potter_fan122

Jason looked down to the gound as the twig snapped. He was walking nimbly over the branches, barely disturbing them. "Doesn`t sound like you get out much." He teased lightly. "But neither do I, so it`s all good." He grinned.

Why was he acting like this? Sky didn`t know about his Dark Mark. She would probably freak out like everyone else-- even though Voldemort was dead, people still feared his reamining followers.

Sky

She stuck her tongue out at him. "I do get out.. It's just that the people whome I used to be friends with before have moved on. They are a lot younger than me and have fun with people their own age." She shrugged. "Oh well."

Sky could feel something. Tension. Like...he was holding back something. She was always pretty good as sensing something like that. But she didn't ask.

potter_fan122

Jason smiled again, but it didn`t reach his eyes. He kept walking, keeping his eyes on the ground. He, too, could feel tension in the air. It was subtle, was it was surely there. "So what do you do when you do go out?" He asked, trying to keep the conversation going.

Sky

She thought about the question for a minute. Sky did a lot of things. "It depends on what you mean by going out. Like walking? Or with friends?"

potter_fan122

Jason shrugged slowly, searching Sky`s mind and finding that she hadn`t thought of what he had thought she had. "Both, if you don`t mind." He said, the complete gentleman.