News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

rant

Started by LavyBrown, April 14, 2009, 10:45:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dobby888

People do care about fires... I saw the thread you posted... maybe if you had calmed down and given more information, or a better headline, it may have attracted more viewers.

I really wish that I had more time to spend on here... and that I could figure out a way to write better, longer posts...

Miss Xantier

Quote from: dobby888 on May  1, 2009, 07:36:45 AM
People do care about fires... I saw the thread you posted... maybe if you had calmed down and given more information, or a better headline, it may have attracted more viewers.
Well, that was the only information the Grade 8's had found out.

dobby888

Then you should have waited to post until you knew more!

I really wish that more people would post in the threads that I am in!
When people finally do post, it's not a post directed towards me, so I have nothing to say to it!!

And s totaly hasn't gone online!

Miss Xantier

Well! All we knew was that there was a fire near the rental place on the golf-course, the cops closed the road, the smoke was like The World Trade Center Attack but no flames in it.

dobby888

Then you should have said that!

I'm going to a movie with some girlies... and one of the girls boyfriend and his friends... So my friend won't even see the movie... I totally don't get why they even pay for it...
The other girl (without the bf) is gonna be my date! Haha just kidding...