News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

"why is summer holidays boring?"

Started by Ginny Thompson, April 15, 2009, 04:37:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

why do you think summer holidays are boring

you get no sleep
you have gloomy eyes
your cousin gets to go for the summer holidays
all of the above
none of the above
can't decide

Ginny Thompson

Linvy was enjoying the sunset of the early morning her black eyes were that colour because of no sleep for ages and she was sick of that.
Her thoughts were only of her cousin Riely and why she had to stay the summer.
Then the door of the girls diomitary opened and linvy said no word to the stranger opening it.
Then she looked...  
The choices you make; make you who you are

Ginny Thompson

(could somebody please vote or continue my story and i know it's called rp)

Bucky Black

The young man could not be seen because he had a Disillusionment Charm cast upon him. He had just visited Granger again and let us say he was sweating like he had never done before. He traveled to the girls dormitory using a hovering charm. "Owww my thingy" Just came out of Bucky who was trying to stay discreate. His crotch was really saw lately and he knew exactly why. Bucky decided to give himself up he was still under the spell though. Bucky whispered "Oh a Linvy isn't it your birthday today or was that someone else's today man I'm hungry". Bucky walked on to Linvy to talk to herself.

Ginny Thompson

"Hi what are you doing, Bucky?"she asked as she knew the voice.Then turned to look at him and finally she closed the window she was leaning on and stood staring at where he was supposed to be. "Lucky no ones here.They would have heard you! But anyway....",her voice trailed off.She found a smoothie on one of the girls bedside-tables and she handed it to him. "There drink up.I watched her she never sipped it.So go on!"

Bucky Black

"Errrr thanks" Bucky replied. He took a big sip from the straw that was in the cup. "Oh yum raspberry" He said Happily. Bucky said "Aye meet me on the third floor I want to talk to you and also duel you you look very strong in your wand arm" Bucky commented as he ran out of the commonroom to the Transfiguration courtyard. Bucky pulled his wand out his backside and started spray painting the Transfiguration classroom door. When he had finished it read 'I know your trying to kill me but you will not succeed Gonads of should I say John Demises'. "Too,too" Bucky heard a distant voice say. Bucky recognised that voice "Is that you Mint Brown" Bucky asked. "Too Too" The female voice replied. "No I am Bucky" He replied. "Ah this is getting easier and easier I'll just forget Gonads and do it myself". "What the-" Bucky breathed softly.

(Dun Dun Dunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn LOL)

Ginny Thompson

"Hey!Wait up!".
Linvy ran from one place to another to find herself at the transfiguration corner. She hid there.And watched everything, she giggled at the way the girl "greeted" Bucky.Then she decided to come out of her hiding spot.
"Hey I thought you said you would meet me on the third floor.....so..um..are.....
we going to get there, 'cause... I'm ready!" she said excitedly.

Bucky Black

A spell flew from no where and hit Linvy. 'now it is your turn to die you goody-goddy". The invisible girl shouted "Avada Kedavra" and the spell hit Bucky to the groundn making him do a flip. Bucky felt no sudden pain. He knew he must have still been alive because he still had a strain of thought. Bucky lifted his hands and scratched his eye. This proved he still had hands and eyes and a sense of felling. Bucky decided to try and open his eyes. His vision was sharp and clear. He looked around and saw a monkey slapping himself. The rest was just a milky look and he stood on slate. Bucky realised he was cold "I wish I had some slippers or something".

(To be ConClUded)

Ginny Thompson

"Ow!!!" Linvy cried as she saw what happened to Bucky.
"Bucky!"she cried as the burn ached then she could she her skin turn bright red and spread down her body.She tried to run to Bucky but her arm felt dead she grabbed him.
"Are you OK?"she asked shocked Linvy threw her arms at the girl unknown and she threw a spell at her "Bendacut"(a spell I made myself) and it threw the girl into the bucket.She,Linvy walked back to Bucky.And screamed back to the girl
"you deserved that!!!" and held Bucky tight.
"Did she hurt you?"

Bucky Black

(Bucky P.O.V)

Bucky thought he would be in heaven but he never believed in it. He wished someone would explain where he was and what was happening.Almost before the thought hit his mind a tall man appeared. "Ah Bucky so young, would you like to stay of become a ghost" "Ghost" Came to Bucky's lips naturally. "Ok" Bucky appeared in Ghost form next to his dead body soon after. Bucky said "Man I look ugly as a ghost" Said Bucky "Don't be afraid Linvy I am dead and have come back as a ghost but please stay as my friend" Bucky explained. "Oh cool I hover!!!!" Bucky said ascetically. Bucky went throw one of the stone bars "Cool, awesome now I can peep in the girls dormitory's without much care" Bucky was very excited.

Bucky asked the girl in the bucket if she wants to die and not come back and she just cheered "Yay he's dead" Bucky replied "You got the wrong boy idiot I just despised you MaStEr but now I'm DEad YOu pregnant dog" Angrily. "Avenge me Linvy" Bucky whispered as he floated to the headmasters office to ask him if he can stay at hogwarts or not.

(ok Bucky was killed annd came back as a ghost, BIO changing time)

Miss Xantier

Isabelle walked into the common room and looks at Bucky who was now a ghost floating towards the door, she rolled her eyes. Her attitude was changing ever since their break up, she was becoming badder and badder. She guessed that dramatic change  in a person's life could change their personality. She had started to wear dark colored hoodies and jeans with sneakers. That day she was wearing a dark brown hoodie and jeans with sneakers. She had planned to visit Alexa and Heather but came upon Linvy and Bucky with a weird girl. Her eyes were a way darker shade of blue then normal, if anyone ever cared to notice. Her hair had started to become darker then it's normal platinum blonde. But no one had known, Jinx had given birth to a litter of kittens a week before the break up, and then on the day of the breakup every single kitten was found dead. Jinx had taken to hiding under Isabelle's bed. Since Isabelle didn't have Jinx around as normal, she had started to change into a goth chick, or maybe even worse. She might go to the death eaters and join up as evil.

Bucky Black

(We're at the Tranfiguration courtyard and I'm in the headmasters office but I'll play along)

Bucky spun around and saw Isabelle "Arn't you at all shocked that I'm now a ghost Isabelle" he asked floating out the room. He reappeard moments after.

(Sorry gotta go)

Ginny Thompson

Aggie,Linvy's friend wandered into the room. "AHHHHH!!!!"why is a ghost in here" (she hates ghosts)then she walked to the ghost and Isabelle."Oh its just you, Bucky!"

Meanwhile Linvy,stressed,looked every for where Bucky was!Then finally she looked in the common room.Where in front of her she saw her best BFF,
Aggie,Isabelle and Bucky.She could see her BFF screaming her head off!She ran to tell her who the ghost was."It's Bucky,Aggie don't worry about it!"Then she saw Isabelle with the dark coloured hoodie."What is the meaning of this!Did something happen with you guys."(she acted as if she never knew about the relationship turn into a breakup.)

Miss Xantier

Isabelle rolled her eyes, and jabs her elbow into Bucky but stumbled sideways as she had put all her strength into the jab. She says to Bucky in a dark tone "You tell her! She's your friend." Isabelle had many things going on in her head but all were speeding past at a very fast speed. Then a memory of right before she had found out about the death of the litter.  The day of her breaking up with Bucky was a beautiful one nothing bad could possibly happen. But then the worst thing imaginable happened, you losing your best friend. Then a memory of a little girl with brown wavy hair appeared before her eyes, her best friend Bell had moved away with her family right when Isabelle needed her, and Isabelle remembered her last words with perfect clarity, "If you ever need me, owl me!" Isabelle had kept owling her for her first couple of months at Hogwarts before she made friends, she had relied on Jinx a whole bunch, when Isabelle wasn't writing to Bell. Then Isabelle realized something she needed Bell at that moment. Then she planned on writing a very long letter to her that night.

Ginny Thompson

Aggie sat on the window sill waiting for someone to tell her what happened.But a moments silence went on for one whole minute.
"I thought you guys would always be to...." her voice trailed off as Linvy was making some kind of movement with her hands."Right,I got ya" replied Aggie.Just then a voice was heard in the half-opened door.It was one of Aggies best BFFs Dillon.
"What up dudes?" she sounded more goth than when she first started on grade four."Hey Dill."Then they hugged."Where's Riely?" Dillon looked at the people in the room Aggie,Linvy,Bucky and Isabelle.She kind of smiled at the other two."You know Summer holidays are boring,right?" she giggled at her own joke.Linvy totally knew what she was talking about.