News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

End of the year!

Started by Miss Xantier, April 22, 2009, 10:16:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miss Xantier

*Sure ya did, I post-phoned Isabelle to be coming down there. So you better get dressed!* thought Alexa to Bucky and she had got up to Isabelle and grabbed her arm roughly and pulled her back to the Common Room. "You can go and see after." said Alexa. Isabelle scowled at Alexa, and she went up to her dorm. Only to open a window and jump out of it leading to her flying down to the grounds and ran inside and ran down to the dungeons, and Isabelle screamed when she saw Draco Malfoy humping a pole. She ran back to Alexa to take her punishment. Then Isabelle thought *That was Bucky wasn't it?* then with one avoiding gaze from Alexa she knew she was right, and she instantly got mad at Bucky sending a t-shirt and jeans down to Bucky with a reverse potion that had a note saying: You better drink this and put on the clothes!

I LOVE HARRY POTTER(Liz)

"Meow"said Thalia*I need to find food!*She thought.Thalia was an anamargis/anamorphus(i think.They can change to any form)She saw someone walk out the front door,then followed her to see if she could get some food.

Dobby_ROX

Quote from: I LOVE HARRY POTTER(Liz) on April 25, 2009, 07:57:32 AM
"Meow"said Thalia*I need to find food!*She thought.Thalia was an anamargis/anamorphus(i think.They can change to any form)She saw someone walk out the front door,then followed her to see if she could get some food.

(Christ this has nothing to do with S*it)

Bucky sent a note on Draco's owl (He kept it in the dungeons) to Isabelle saying nobody tells Draco what to do. Bucky drunk the potionand put his clothes on he ran to the gryffindor commonroom and told Isabelle he had a remedial potions lesson and will keep having them with Snape every Friday throuout the holdays.

Miss Xantier

"Oh my god! Bucky! Why didn't you tell me that you were failing! I could of helped you while I still could!" Isabelle said, and she sighed in disbelief. Isabelle sat herself on a couch.

Dobby_ROX

"It's o.k I know hw to brew a love potion it just takes me a few years I'm a busy person" Bucky told Isabelle scratching his head.He didn't fell right lying to her but that weird potion made him hump a pole and he didn't won't her to know he humped a pole at all.

Miss Xantier

"Why were you brewing a love potion?" said Isabelle, then Alexa asked Bucky for a few words in private.

Dobby_ROX

"That's our yeahs assignment" Bucky told her. This was true. Bucky laughed "Come Back Alexa' He shouted as he ate a choclate bar. "It's just for an assignment" He told Alexa "what year are you in anyway?" Bucky asked Alexa.

Miss Xantier

"Bucky, I know you did the potion wrong, and so making you hump a pole! I'm in my fifth year. Isabelle knows as well.  So, stop the act." said Alexa, leaning to one side.

Dobby_ROX

"waaa what pole?" Asked Bucky (Your not in fifth yeah) (It wasn't the love potion that made him do it it was another potion)  Bucky couldn't remember anything about the pole so he couldn't cut the act.

Miss Xantier

(Alexa is now!)
Alexa read Bucky's mind and rolled her eyes and sighed in disbelief, and said "You can go talk to Isabelle now!"

Miss Xantier

(Alexa saw that he was telling the truth. She thought he was lying.)

Dobby_ROX

Miss Xantier

Miss Xantier

(Have a looky at her bio!)