News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Night

Started by Seth Lockhart, April 23, 2009, 06:58:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dobby888

Leah nodded.  She liked meeting new Gryffindors, no matter what year they were.  Leah turned her eyes away from him as he studied her, and she looked at the forest beneath.

"I needed to go for a run, and I often run without paying attention to where I'm going, and so I ended up here." Leah said, shrugging.  She was telling the truth, there wasn't really a point in lying.

Seth Lockhart

"I like to run. Sometimes I just run and don't stop until I'm lost. It's kind of exciting to try and find your way back home. The sights you see...they are really something." Axel grinned as he remembered the picture of the mountains he had run through once.
Axel

Seth

Miss Xantier

Isabelle skipped over to the hill knowing that her cover was blown and said "I was just watching everyone, a late owl. Hi! I'm Isabelle, Isabelle Xantier. I'm a third year!"

dobby888

"I love to do that!" Leah exclaimed.  "The only bad thing, is that I'm a vampire, so I remember everything.  So when I see something I recognize, I run the other way. "  She liked Axel.  It seemed as though they had a lot in common.

Seth Lockhart

"My cousin is dating a vampire." Axel said, holding back the hate he had for Seth. "Seth Lockhart. He's been here longer than me." Axel found Leah to be kind of interesting for just meeting her, but he would have to see. The last girl he said was cute treated him like dirt. He remembered Keke's face.
Axel

Seth

I LOVE HARRY POTTER(Liz)

Well Thalia walked away trying not to KILL Leah

(I'm refering to me killing you dobby,you might as well be nice to a newcomer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Miss Xantier

Isabelle watched as Thalia walked away.

(Well! Will you shut up! You've ruined many RPs, and we don't appreciate that. You have to ask to join. Read Kiara's stories, I will PM you the links, so you can find out the timeline!)

Seth Lockhart

((Please don't speak for me Isabelle. I can handle it. Thalia, just be aware that, until you respond to my message or try to fix things here, nobody is going to respond to you. We don't want you to leave, but we don't want you here if you're not going to play the game by the rules. Sorry. So if you want us to RP with you, show us you can do it the right way.))

Axel

Seth

dobby888

((Well neither of you needed to speak for me, but thanks anyways.))

"That's cool..." Leah said, trying to remember who Seth was dating.  "How long have you been here?" She asked, curious.  She tried really hard not to read Axel's mind, and she was partially successful.

(If you want to fit in here, threatening to kill someone won't really help)

Seth Lockhart

((Haha. Sorry. I didn't realize I put "We". It was really early this morning when I posted so I probably forgot that factor. Please read all "we's" I posted as "I". XD))

"A few weeks." He replied. "I transferred in from my old school. It is quite a difference. My school didn't have such pretty features as this one does.."
Axel

Seth

dobby888

((It's OK, I really don't care!!))

"Oh wow! I was expecting like a year or something! Well, welcome to Hogwarts!"  Leah said, smiling.  "I can help you out if you need anything!"

Miss Xantier

"I can help!" said Isabelle giggling, "Really I know some cool places, and there's a place in the forest that I called my place."

I LOVE HARRY POTTER(Liz)

Thalia cried.She felt no one liked her.

Seth Lockhart

"Well thank you for your hospitality." He said. "Perhaps you could accompany me to the rooftops then? I'd like to sit up there for awhile and I'd appreciate the company." Axel flashed her a pearly white smile and looked at Isabelle. "How can you call the forest 'Your place'? He asked curiously. "It is the earths' place."
He heard Thalia cry and turned towards here, pulling his hands up to his mouth and breathing into them. He then opened them where a bright red horse made out of fire was formed. He blew on it and it trotted mid air to Thalia. He smiled to her. "Don't cry."
Axel

Seth

Miss Xantier

"I meant that there is a place inside the forest that I discovered, and it's very beautiful. Only a few people have been there other then me!" said Isabelle smiling sweetly, she was happy that Leah had found someone.