News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Night

Started by Seth Lockhart, April 23, 2009, 06:58:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dobby888

"Oh sure! No problem. I love meeting new people! Oh, and I'd be happy to take you to the roof! I go there all the time."  She replied enthusiastically to Axel. She smiled sheepishly back at him when he flashed his smile.  He had perfectly white teeth, and she couldn't help but to be dazzled.

After Isabelle replied to Axel's question, Leah added, "Most people at Hogwarts have their own 'special' place in the Forest.  It's normally just a beautiful place that you go to most often."

Leah had heard Isabelle's thoughts and shot her a warning glance that said 'I haven't quite got him yet.'  She heard Thalia cry and smiled at her, hoping that Axel's cool trick would cheer her up.

Seth Lockhart

Axel looked back at the school that seemed so far away. It looked tiny from here. He had been to the roof plenty of times and didn't really need help finding his way there, but he was intriqued by this girl.  He pulled the sleeves up on his white dress shirt, folding the ends back neatly. He tapped his pants pocket to check that his wand was still there. He looked at Leah "Shall we?" He said, putting his hands in his pockets.
Axel

Seth

dobby888

Leah noticed Axel check for his wand.  It was such a small gesture, but could mean so many things.  Was he careless, and normally left his wand places? Did he not trust her?  Did he just simply believe in self defense? Leah wanted to know so badly why he had made that small gesture, and decided to stick around and find out. 

"Yeah! Let's go!"  She said, standing and brushing her jean shorts off. She readjusted her t-shirt, then smiled at Axel and began to walk towards the school.

Seth Lockhart

Axel began walking, his foot steps light and silent as they went through the rocks and grass. He was always a quiet walker. As a wolf, he was used to the silence. He trained himself to not make noise and to focus on the noises around him.  He could see Leah in the corner of his eye. She seemed like a good person. Energetic, bubbly. Kind of like him. Today he wasn't really so goofy. Actually...he hadn't been since he had gotten here. He missed he old school and it kind of ruined his mood being here.  Axel sighed to himself. Maybe she could help him break out of that barrier he had put around himself.
Axel

Seth

dobby888

Leah walked quietly as well, not yet decided on if she wanted to break the silence or not.  She decided that she might as well engage Axel in some friendly conversation.  It couldn't hurt, right? 

"So, what was the school you transferred from again?"  She asked, looking at him.

The leaves crackled gently under her light step, but that couldn't be avoided.  She weaved easily among the trees, without hardly looking up at them.

Seth Lockhart

Axel looked at Leah and frowned.
  "Burlington Academy. Boys and girls school like this, but smaller. More of a city school, only inhabited by magic folk." He smiled. "I suppose Hogswarts isn't that bad." He said slowly, folding his hands behind his head. "There are some pretty sights here. I've never been able to see the stars like this." Axel glanced at the starry sky.
Axel

Seth

dobby888

Leah nodded.  She hadn't heard of it, but that must be due to the size of the school. 

She looked up at the sky as well.  The stars were beautiful tonight, but they would probably look better on the roof. "That's because you haven't found the right places to look from!"  Leah said, laughing.  "I can show you some of the best places later if you'd like."  She offered, hoping to see him around more.

Seth Lockhart

"Sure." Said Axel. "I really don't know my way around here yet." He took out his wand and muttered "Accio Hat." His white fedora hat (he had a gray one too somewhere) came zooming out of an open window and landed softly on his head. "Ahh..much better." He said as he adjusted it, pulling it over his eyes.
Axel

Seth

dobby888

Leah laughed.  She hadn't seen a fedora hat since the first time she had watched American Idol in a muggle bar.  She smiled.  He had character... and he must be brave to wear a hat like that.

((Don't get me wrong... I love the hat... so does Leah))

Seth Lockhart

((XDDDDDD))

"Something funny?" He asked. He knew what she would be laughing at. And he was fine with it.

"So what is your favorite class?"
Axel

Seth

Miss Xantier

(You guys left me back there!!!!!!!!!)

Isabelle groaned as she watched as Axel and Leah walked away, leaving her there. She changed into her Animagi and followed them in disguise watching from above.

dobby888

((It's not our fault you didn't check your posts! We can't control your character! By the way, you spelt Axel wrong.))

"No... It's just, I haven't seen one of those hats in so long!  It's...refreshing."  Leah said, still giggling slightly.

"My favorite class... That's a tough question..."  She pondered for a moment before answering, "It's a tie between anything that Ginny Weasley teaches, and Defense Against the Dark Arts. What about you? What are you're favorite classes?"

Seth Lockhart

"Refreshing?" Axel laughed. He liked how she thought his hat was...refreshing. When she asked him in return what his favorite classes were, he had to think.

"I'm going to say...transfiguration or charms. More exciting and you get to use your wand a lot more." He turned his head suddenly, searching through the darkness with his eyes before whispering to Leah, "I think she's following us. Should we..." He paused to look back at the darkness again. "ditch her?" He chuckled
Axel

Seth

Miss Xantier

(I was giving you guys privacy!)

Sky

((I'm going to warn you, and in a friendly way, that your post will not be payed attention to because you did not stick to the subject of this topic. Please also note that this Roleplay forum takes place AFTER Harry Potter's journey and whatnot. Either please change your post using the nifty edit button or delete it. Thanks!))