News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

I need Pictures will u send me some

Started by Emma G., December 2, 2002, 10:42:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Emma G.

Everybody I know has tons of Pictures I don't have any :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

journal415

WELL, IT DEPENDS WHAT PICTURE YOU NEED! IF YOU NEED IT TO PUT ON THE WEB SORRY! IF YOU NEED IT TO MAKE A PROJECT OF SOME SORT JUST HIGHLIGHT D PIC RIGHT CLICK IT N PRESS COPY N DEN RIGHT CLICK WER UR GONNA PUT IT N DEN CLIK PASTE .UR WELCOME! JOURNAL415KEEP IN TOUCH!

Emma G.

Emma G.

What I mean is on the side on the internet

admin

If you mean the pictures on the side of your posts then click above on your profile button then choose from the menu of personalized pictures and then click the button at the bottom to change profile.

Emma G.

ok i got the profile thing but what pics

MrsRadcliffe0480

You can only get pictures from the internet, not your personal file. And you cannot get them from any geocities sites either. To get one from a site, right click on the pictures and select "add to favorites." You'll get a web address. Copy it. Then come here and put it between . You can put that in your signature but on the side, you just put the web address in the personal avatar box.

If you have more questions, just ask!
. ·'´)
¸.·´¸.·´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ ¸.·´
¸.·´¸.·*·-»Amy
(¸.·

ateenangel

Do you know how to make bmp. into .jig  I wnat to but don't know how

ateenangel

Twisted Lemon Sher