News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Ageing (because I have grown heaps)

Started by Dobby_ROX, June 8, 2009, 11:16:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dobby_ROX

Bucky woke up very early and excited for he was sixteen that day. Bucky turned on his magically running Cd player and played Soul man-Blues Brothers and forgot to get changed. He was in the nude when he arrived in charms and almost fainted in shock when he figured this out. Bucky focused not on freezing time but from keeping his sixteen year legs from felling pain as he ran freaked out more than he had ever been ever.Bucky barrived back to the coomonroom quicker than ever because he had found a new shortcut recently. Bucky ran into the boys coomonroom and focused. He had frezzed time. Bucky got dressed and decided to open his presents. He opened a small card in an envelope it read a short message which read 'You can freeze but how about altering it?'. this message left Bucky thing. What did this mean. Freeze and alter what? Bucky opened another card which simply read hot stuff Love Isabelle' (LOL). Bucky thought about the message again and got excited. He had figured it out. It meant he could freeze time but could he alter the time like turning the clock back. Going back or forward in time. If Bucky really had this gift it could be very usefull in helping him do thing like maybe saving  the world. He could be a global superhero.

Bucky decided to try and see if it worked. He looked at the clock and focused after about half an hour (Remember time is freezed) the hand turned back one second. Bucky cheered. He knew how to do it properly now.. Soon (after a fare bit of extreme focusing) it was five minutes early. Bucky got happy as he realised something. He could go to class and what happened never would have happened. Not even Isabelle unless she contracted an awesome new power.Bucky ran down to Charms. This time fully dressed. Bucky sat down when he arrived. "Thank's for the card Isabelle" Said Bucky (Isabelle you send the card after so your like 'I hadn't sent it yet how do you know') 

Miss Xantier

Isabelle laughed at Bucky as he came in nekkid. Then run out embarrassed. Then she noticed that time had froze, she rolled her eyes and awaited Bucky's return.

After the time warp.

Isabelle felt like deja vu had happened because she was learning the same thing that she had learnt before, or at least that what she thought, she then concluded that she had probably went ahead in her textbook. Then Bucky came in, and said "Thank's for the card Isabelle" she looked at him wierd and said "What card? Wait a minute, that card that you were supposed to read later? How did you get up into the Girls' Dorm!?!?!?!?"

Dobby_ROX

Bucky wanting to keep his new power a secret said simply "Your owl must have seen it and put it in my room. Don't worry".Bucky knew what was going on. Isabelle must have put a charm on the present to appear just before lunch which is after charms. And Charms goes for an hour and a half. And Charms hadn't even started yet. Bucky hoped she bought his big lie.Thinking of Lunch reminded Bucky he missed his breakfast and his stomach rumbled. He could always go back of forward in time to have a meal but decided he wouldn't.

He thought about it more and more every time the teacher said 'Pick up your wands and try you can't make food out off nothing but you can multiple it which is what we do when we have big feasts at Hogwarts'. Bucky stomach went 'grrr' yetagain and Bucky moaned and decided to tell Isabelle "Hey meet me in the commonroom after Charms" Bucky told Isabelle forgeting about his big hunger for a bit.

Miss Xantier

Isabelle rolled her eyes as Bucky had tried to lie once again. She let it slide, she rested her head on the desk and closed her eyes and concentrated on the voice of her teacher, and woke when Bucky asked her to meet him in the common room and she shook her head and said "Nope, I'm taking you to the Great Hall to eat. Don't think I couldn't hear your stomach growl everytime the teacher talked about food." Just then, the teacher dismissed the class for lunch, she grabbed her bag and the grabbed Bucky's wrist and pulled him along behind her to the Great Hall.

Dobby_ROX

Bucky was angry "Look for what I have to show you I can return later.... I have a new-" Bucky's next word came out soft "-Abillitie" Bucky broke free of Isabelle's grip and pulled up his hands and gestered them to the coomonroon "C'mon while we're young". Bucky decided he would just wait for her to catch up. He vran as fast as he could tob reach his desired destination.

Gryffindor Tower.

Bucky couldn't wait to test his abillies again and also top show Isabelle. Bucky shouted almost "C'mon" the loudness almost gave walking by Neville (Teacher) a heart-attack.Bucky became frustrated. he pointed his wand at Isabelle. He muttred "Imperio" and waited to see if it had worked. He had almost gone crazy with power.

Bucky Black

((Just posting here so when I hit the button it will come up when you post))