News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

A New Adventure.

Started by I loves YOUz, April 30, 2009, 08:27:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

I loves YOUz

In the middle of the her parents lab, Billie sat on the ground and looked at the test results. "So what if I have an abnormal amount of chromosomes I'm still a person" She said and sighed as she put the test sheet on the table. Why did people always treat her different when they found out what she was. Did it really matter. "Yes, yes it does matter, but you know what, I am what I am and I'm happy being it!" she exclaimed happily as she smiled to herself. Then Billie thought about what had happened at school that day. She was terrifying to some people. So what she wasn't good at waving at wand, but was very smart. "Why do they all have to be so churlish?" Billie asked herself as her brother Pete as he walked in door.
   "Churlish?" Pete asked. "Learning bigger words Billie?" he said joking around with her. He had remembered when they had to do vocabulary in year two. "You know if your weren't a vampire, and didn't go to Whirlington you would have vocab much more often" Pete said as he looked at the test sheet that was on the floor next to Billie . "People not being nice again?" Pete asked and raised an eyebrow at her suspiciously.
   "Uh um no I-I.. I just wanted to see how long it would take for you to figure out what churlish meant, oh and what about.. Circumnavigate?" Billie asked hoping Pete wouldn't realize she was using circumlocution against him. So that he wouldn't get mad at anyone. "Even if they were I can take care of myself" Billie exclaimed. "Remember what happened to Meme, when she murdered Dylan?" She asked. Dylan was Billies older sister, and had been murdered by her best friend Meme.
   "You ripped her to shreds, Billie I know the story I was there." He said gloomily. "Anyways don't beat around the bush. Did something happen at school today?" Pete asked, not wanting her to change the subject. "Did someone do something, or say something?" He asked her. "Did someone try and hurt you?" He asked. "You know your not deciduous, so you wont last forever." He said.
   "But I will out live the rest of them by hundreds of years" Billie said slightly happier. "Plus what they did wasn't that deleterious" Billie said and starting popping her fingers. "They wouldn't be mean or crude to me if I wasn't so diffident," Billie mumbled to herself. She wasn't about to tell Pete the joke they had pulled on her at her flying class. The kids in her class had tied a very large deer to a tree a few feet away from were Billie had to stand. They had put a rather large cut near its front leg, knowing Billie would want it. She was still a young vampire, so of course she would want it. "They just knew how to enervate me" She said sadly. "Why did you come up here anyways Pete, you normally don't like being near all the testing supplies" She asked her curiously.
   Pete wasn't going to pester Billie to tell him what happened. "Well for today Billie you can keep it to yourself, but if I ever find out what the kids are doing to you that makes you upset, I will hurt him" He said and then sat down gracefully on the floor across from Billie. "The reason I came up here is because I knew you would be up here." He said. "I just wanted to let you know that the family down the street, you know the vampire family, finally got enfranchised, and are official citizens of Great Brittan now!" he said smiling. "So you won't be the only vampire at your school anymore, they have a daughter around your age. I think her name is Megan" He said. "So it looks like you will have more friends now aren't you happy?" he asked as he saw Billies face grow pale.
   "Oh what, yeah that's great.. really it is" Billie said very unconvincing, but before Pete could say anything. Billie jumped out the window and started to run. "Looks like I'll miss Epiphany this year" Billie sighed. She was happy to have a new vampire at her school, but did it have to be a girl. Most girls she knew were complete jerks, and were worse then the guys. "I'll just disappear, and never come back, then they'll see how much better it was with me then without" Billie said, and continued to run.
I wanna get back into this site..
My writing has gone way done hill since I left
and well I miss everybody!

I loves YOUz

(10-10-08)
Billie stopped running and started to take long deep breaths. "Why am I really doing this?" she asked herself. "Because its to prove your just as good as that other vampire, that they will miss you and you will always be loved" Her mind whispered softly to her. Billie finally looked around and realized that she wasn't anywhere near home, but more like an unfamiliar forest. "Hmm I've never seen this place before" She said and walked into the forest.
    Looking left then right it saw the being. Licking its lips it slipped from tree to tree moving as fast as its legs would carry it. Only on equinox's was the creature allowed out without supervision. Finally it got very close to Billie. It licked its lips and stared at her with hungry eyes. "Oh yumyum" It said to itself as it looked at her.
   Billie heard a small voice and it made her jump a little. "Whose there?" She asked. "If its Euro your wanting I haven't any" She said her voice sounding weak. She was a little scared that her mind was pulling tricks on her. She looked around then stopped as she saw something emerge out from behind a redwood tree.
   A boy looking about 16 walked out and looked at her. The boy seemed short for his age but his eyes were simply amazing. They looked like a like purple with a light brown around the edges. He wore nothing but a ragged pair of blue jeans and had scars all over his body. The only strange thing about him was the fact he had a purple tint in his skin. He looked Billie over and then looked slightly behind her and saw it. He walked over to Billie. "We have to get you out of here now" He said.
   Billie looked at the boy as he got closer to her. They were about the same height, but she couldn't believe he was really there. "This is just a dream, you've been in my dreams before. I'm going to close my eyes then open them and your going to evanescent
Like you always do." Billie said and closed her eyes then opened them.
   "Billie we don't have time for this I'll explain everything when you are safe." He said. He grabbed her wrist softly and began to pull her towards what looked like a small cave, but it had a strange smell to it.
   When they were close Billie could see that the smell was coming from a vine with shining black flowers on it. They walked inside and she looked around. She sat on the ground in the middle of the cave and the boy sat in front of her. "Okay so tell me everything, and don't expurgate anything. Please start with your name." She said as she looked at the purple boy sitting across from her.
   "Okay but before I start just to let you know I'm not being facetious about any of this" He said. "Well first off my name is Joel Wish, and your Billie. I have been watching you for a while now, nothing that when it was lose it would be you it would want. Its called an SibNell. They are little olive skinned things. They wear nothing. They have slits as eyes, there's no nose. And they have razor sharp teeth, and they have really long finger nails. They only feast on vampires." He said. "Those black flowers out there have two of the three things that SibNells hate. The smell is a mix between roses and sea water, They hate the color black. I made them up myself" He said with a fatuous Look on his face.
   "Okay Joel," Billie began. "Lets say I believed in this. I'm just a normal vampire. I have no special powers. I'm just here on this earth for no reason. I'm just feckless" She said sadly as she looked at the ground. "Wait you said they hated three things, but you only said two. What's the other one?" She asked interested.
   "Oh the other one, well they fear me!" he said happy with himself. Joel suddenly got a blank look on his face. "He's here, and he's looking for you" He said. "You must hide quickly. And give me your necklace your wearing" He said pointing to a plain silver chain hanging loosely around Billie's neck.
   "But its very special to me" She said holding onto the ring that was hanging on it. "If it gets lost, he'll be lost forever" She said sadly. Finally after Billie thinking about it for a while she took off her necklace kissed the ring and handed it to Joel. "I hope I can fiduciary you with it" She said with little hope in her voice. "Where do I hide?" she asked.
   Joel didn't ask questions and pointed to a little gap in wall. "Get in there and don't come out until I say so" He said. Joel threw the vine that was around the cave entrance the gap with Billie and walked to the middle of the cave and stood there. Joel finally saw he creature fully when it entered the cave.
   The olive skinned SibNell walked in gauche like. "Where is she?" it asked. "I'm Sid" He said. He was the most feared and known SibNell in Joel's world. " I want the baby" He said talking about Billie. "She has it, she has the special in her" He said. Sid's rabbit ears twitched.
   "You won't get her, you won't touch her special" Jowl said using filibuster against Sid to gain extra time. "You will talk no more about her special. Its hers, you wont take it" he said and swung his hands at Sid with all his might, but didn't hit him but an invisible force knocked Sid out of the cave.
   Sid sat up his head spinning. "Woo, that wasn't fun." Sid stood up and looked around. "I will be back and her special will be mine!" he said laughing and running off.
   "My-Special?" Billie asked walking out of the gap. "What's my special. He's not coming back right?" she asked.
   Joel looked out-raged "I told you to stay hidden until I came and got you. He could have been standing here with me then you would be dead." Joel said angrily. "Close your eyes breathe in and count to 10" Came a voice in the back of his head. "Good, now explain to her about what her special is" The voice said. Joel opened his eyes. "Billie you know humans and vampires are very different, but both can bare children, well SibNells don't have gamete, and your body is full of them. They will try and get them before this equinox  is over. They will trick you into giving it up, but in the end you will die without your special" He said.
   Billie just stared at him. Her mind was wandering everywhere. Her heart was racing. "They-they want my 'special' they want to use me to make more of them?" she said as she sat down by the wall and pulled her knees up to her and wrapped her arms around them and began to cry as her head rested on top of her arms.

dobby888

It's really good! Kind of weird, but good! Maybe if you posted less at a time you could put in more detail!

((FYI you posted the same thing twice...))

I loves YOUz

lol thanks and I messed up but i fixed the first one..

dobby888

Oh ok! I feel like there was another fan fic where you used the same words and Pete made fun of you for vocab.... but maybe it's just me...

I loves YOUz

Thats cause I posted the first part on here before.. but now i'm doin the whole story as long as I know someone will read it.

dobby888

Oh ok! Well, I'll be sure to read it then!!

Please post more when you get the chance!

I loves YOUz

(4-29-09)1
   Joel walked over to Billie and sat down by her. "Billie you shouldn't be so lugubrious about everything. The times I've watched you never seem happy. And it bugs me, I really hate seeing you sad." Joel said then a thought came to his mind. He took out the chain and started to take the ring off of it.
   Billie jumped up and knocked Joel over. "What do you think your doing, if you do that then he will never be able to come back. He will be lost. It has to be returned to him. And only him." Billie said and grabbed the chain away from him. She looked around the cave and her tears disappeared. "I'm leaving. I have to get home" she said with no emotion in her voice.
   "At least make a metamorphosis before you leave, I don't want you found or hurt" Joel begged grabbing her wrist. He knew Sid was out there and was still searching for her. "How about I let you go when the cells in your body don't go through mitosis!" Joel said pulling her to the ground and pinning her down. "Your not leaving. Your not going to get yourself killed" he said. "I have moiety over you and I say your not going anywhere" Joel said his voice changing into a very very deep voice.
   "I don't believe in moiety. I don't believe in this" She said pointing to everything and knocking Joel off her. "And I don't believe in you" She said standing up and running out of the cave tears streaming down her face.
   "She must be into the whole nihilism thing" He said referring to her not believing in anything that was happening. Joel stood up and ran out of the cave. "Maybe if I take her to somewhere nonsectarian then she would be happy that she fit in" Joel said talking to himself and sighing as he finally found her. He was very obsequious towards her. "I'm sorry Billie. I never meant to hurt you if I did its just with all this new Nanotechnology the SibNells are coming up with its not safe for you to be anywhere. Its not safe for any of us to be anywhere. "And we don't understand the nomenclature so we cant figure out anything about it. That's another reason I've brought you here." Joel began.
   Billie looked at him and wiped away her tears. "I guess I can help but I refuse to notarize anything" She said suddenly. "What is it that you need?" She asked. "And how did you know that I would be running off tonight anyway?" She added looking at him with wonder filling her eyes.

I loves YOUz

I'm doing this story, and it may get confusing. but i really hope you enjoy it!

dobby888

I like it! Some of the words are confusing, but on the whole, It's pretty good!