News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Sweetness

Started by I loves YOUz, April 30, 2009, 10:10:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

I loves YOUz

I just looked and I found out I've been here like a year and almost a month
I wanna get back into this site..
My writing has gone way done hill since I left
and well I miss everybody!

Sky

HAI! Lol.
I'm going on two years. Woo.

Ginny Weasly

Um...moving in on 6...WAIT....--goes off to check registration date--

Ok, never mind. It HAS been 6 years for me.
April 18, 2003, 04:09:51 PM

Sixth grade, right after school one day. Awesomeness.  8)
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

dobby888

I'm going on two years!
I joined in August...two years ago (DUH)
I was on vacation, right after finishing the seventh Harry Potter book... I absolutely loved the book and wanted to hear what others thought about it...so I typed harrypotterfan.com into the address bar randomly and have been here ever since!!

uglycupcakes

I was at my Aunts with Dobby.. and we were bored and she's like.. Check this awesome web site out.. and she helped me sign up and i was like yeah... cool.. righttt.. and then i got into it.. but then i quit for like 6 months since i was soo busy to even think about it.. but basically i've been on for two years sins August 21 '07

dobby888

Oh yeah! I remember that... and our aunt was like... make sure it's safe!

potter_fan122

HIGH FIVE JESSIE! I was just bored one day during the summer and typed in harrypotterfan.com randomly. I`ve been here... eight months. YaY!
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

dobby888

HIGH FIVE RETURN! That's exactly what happened to me!  I just typed it in! No rhyme or reason for it!

goblet_fulla_fire

I think I was excited about the next HP book (OotP). So I had typed in harrypotterfan.com and I got this site with typical news and a few games. (The most prominent thing I remember is Snake the game in which the only difference was that the snake's name was Nagani and a game of hangman.)

Then I try again months later, it is this site, it looked pretty awesome with the community, I joined. Back then there were those magnificent colors!

Oldies, do you remember those colors?
I am a dog.

dobby888

That sounds cool! I had no idea that they used to have games on here! How long ago was that?

Ginny Weasly

Originally Harry Potter Fan was a website with a forum attached. Eventually, admin got rid of the site and kept the forum. It was way more active.
I remember the black and yellow colors...
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Sky

Hufflepuff....

dobby888

There was a study done on colors and it turns out that black and yellow checkers are most likely to catch your eye...

That's too bad that he got rid of the site... I wish I could've seen it!

Miss Xantier

I wish I could of seen it too. then again I would be too young. lol, probably in 2nd or 3rd grade. lol! I just typed in Harry Potter Proboards, and found it on Google and been here ever since November 2nd 2008! I started doing that because my cousin was roleplaying and it looked fun. So yeah.. Big Twilight Harry Potter fan! I wish those wars on youtube would stop already. Many of us wish for them to stop fighting about two books that are both the same. I actually had a dream that J.K. and Stephanie made a movie together and I was the one who made it happen! Lol! Somehow I always end up being the hero in my dreams either that or I die. I had a weird dream once. IDEA!!!! I'm making a topic of where you post dreams that were weird!

dobby888

I only occasionally have dreams... but I'm always in them somehow...

I just got back from the Math test!  It was actually kind of easy! I think I got into Honors Geometry, but I won't know until they send me the letter.