News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

remember

Started by potter_fan122, July 17, 2009, 06:36:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

potter_fan122

The air was dark and heavy. It was humid, and everyone knew that it was getting ready to rain. Stacey rushed into a bar in Hogsmead, her eyes searching.

She had gotten a note written in handwritting she hadn`t seen in a long time. It had just told her to come here at six o`clock. She looked down at her watch. Five fifty-nine. Stacey sighed and sat down at a booth, smoothing her black shirt down. It was been too hot today to wear heavier clothing, so she had a black tank top, jean shorts and sandals. Her eyes were dark and gloomy as she looked around the room with an expert gaze.

She looked down at the table and drew random patters with the tip of her finger. Where was he? She looked at her watch again. Five fiftey-nine and a half. She watched the small hand as it ticked towards the twelve.

((Pete.))
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

I loves YOUz

Pete looked at his watched. *five fifty-nine I gotta* Pete thought as he jumped out his dorms window and started to run. As soon as he ran into the village his disappeared.

After the spinning stopped Pete reappeared right behind Stacey. "It's six, and I'm here." He said smiling. It had been awhile since he had seen her and she looked as if she had changed a lot since he was gone. "Wanna drink?" He asked smiling at her.
I wanna get back into this site..
My writing has gone way done hill since I left
and well I miss everybody!

potter_fan122

Stacey felt the air changed behind her. Almost like it was getting thicker. She felt a slight breeze and turned around with a smile, although her eyes were still dark.

"Hi, Pete." She grinned, her white teeth flashing in the darkness. It had indeed been a long time since she had last seen him. Long enough for her to meet Aiden and get married. It had been a couple years. "A drink would be nice." She answered, slipping her feet out of her shoes and crossing her legs on the seat.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."