News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

The <Day> is [Here]

Started by potter_fan122, May 1, 2009, 08:38:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aiden

((Sorry, sorry. Wow, I almost missed my own wedding. =p))

Aiden stood in the front of the large audience of guests.  He wore a handsome suit that matched the entire room's color scheme which looked appropriate for a groom, and his hair was neatly combed back into a formal way.  Aiden looked around him as the room began to get quiet until no one spoke with the exception of hushed whisperers.

Aiden adjusted his weight so that he was standing upright.  He looked at the rows of quests, some faces he knew, some he didn't.  This was the day, the moment he was waiting for second he layed eyes on Stacey Black.  He one true love who would now, in just a short period of time, be his wife.  He waited silently, his hands crossed politely in front of him.  His eyes were a bright golden color.  Aiden took a deep breath as he looked down the aisle.  He wasn't nervous.  No.  He was anxious, and excited for this moment which he had waited patiently for a long time.

|Aiden Gray|Nineteen|Married|In Over His Head|

potter_fan122

((Lol. It`s okay.))

Stacey nodded as the music started, a cue for the bridesmaid`s to come out. "Okay, you three. Leah, you go first, then Sky, you go when she`s halfway down." She nodded at Katie, who could get the idea.

"Ready." She took a deep breath and she spoke mostly to herself. The doors were opened and Leah was reveal to the croud. The bridesmaids each had a small bouqeut of red carnations. She watched and waited as her turn down the isle approached.

((Okay, Leah. Now you can post. >.<))
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

Miss Xantier

(Whoa! I almost missed your wedding Stacey!)

Isabelle quickly ran into the chapel, and took her seat near the front but mostly in the middle. She was wearing a light pink dress that went down to her knees, and wore pink open-toed high-heels, her hair was up and two long locks of hair framed her face, she wore her normal makeup. Isabelle shoot an encouraging smile at Aiden, and then the music started and down the isle the bridesmaids came.

dobby888

Leah nodded at Stacey. She gripped her flowers lightly, not wanting to crush the delicate stems.  She took a deep breath looking down at her shoes.  She had remembered to put them back on, and no matter how uncomfortable, they looked great on her feet. As she was revealed to the crowd she smiled, and began to walk slowly, carefully, down the aisle.

She smiled at the faces going past her, and finally up at Aiden.  Leah was nervous for him, and for Stacey as well.  Why she was nervous for them, she couldn't say.  She knew they loved each other.  It was as simple as that.

Sky

Sky then followed Leah, holding the small, yet wonderful, assortment of carnations carefully in her hands. Her main focus was to not fall in these shoes that she was wearing. Every few steps, she would find herself looking at the ground. She hated the feeling of people staring at her. But she smiled all the way down, taking her place next to Leah.

potter_fan122

Jason beamed at Sky from the edge of a pew. He was sitting with other Hogwarts students, but he didn`t know any of them, not that he was conversing with them anyway. His mark was covered carefully with the jacket of his light blue suit. He smiled at Sky as she looked down at her feet.
---
After Sky was halfway down the isle, Katie started out. As she took her place near the other two, the music changed. Stacey took deep breaths and the door opened to reveal her to the croud. Everyone in the pews stood and turned to look at her, but she didn`t see them. Her eyes locked on Aiden and she gave him a large smile, and the smile was for him only.

As she set off down the isle with her overflowing bouquet, her appearance changed. She hair didn`t turn purple or anything noticable like that. No, she appeared older. Happy. She seemed perfectly at peace except for the fact that she couldn`t go any faster than the music. The only thing that kept her from dashing down the isle was her father`s arm.

The great cathedral-like church fit the scene perfectly, and Stacey appeared in it perfectly. She didn`t look like a normal person getting married in the present time. She looked like a great princess getting married to her prince in the times of castles and knights. Her eyes shone the most brilliant blue ever; it was a most unnatural shade, not a normal color, but she couldn`t help it. She was too happy.

Aiden

Aiden watched Sky and Katie walk slowly down the isle.  The wedding march was playing in the background, but he wasn't really listening.  He was looking for her. 

Then, it was Stacey's turn to walk down the isle.  His entire face lit up, the brightest it had ever been, the second he layed eyes on her.  Her perfect smile was for him and he knew it.  This was their moment.  The moment he had been waiting for, and now it was here.  It was now. 

Aiden waited anxiously, but patiently by the altar.  Every muscle in his body wanted to run out, and embrace her in his arms.  However, he knew it was only a few moments until she would be there beside him, ready to take their vows.  Aiden knew he was ready.

potter_fan122

Stacey`s smile was huge, flashing her white teeth. Everything was going too slow, she wanted to get down the carpet faster, but she knew she couldn`t. So she walked gracefully along, holding her father`s arm.

After what seemed like forever, she got to the altar. Her father kissed her cheek then let go of her arm, going to sit on the pews. Stacey took a deep breath and carefully walked up the two small steps. She smiled again as she nodded at Aiden, then faced the minister.

dobby888

Leah sighed with happiness.  She had seen the look on Stacey's face, it was the most loving she had ever seen it.  Stacey's love for Aiden seemed to pulsate around her, and Aiden's love for Stacey seemed to pulse right back. 

She beamed at Stacey, knowing that she probably wouldn't see it, for her eyes were so locked onto Aiden.  Leah stood still, holding her flowers, not wanting to ruin anything.

Aiden

Aiden looked at Stacey as they both stood in front of the minister.  His eyes glowed with much love and affection as he stared into beautiful, perfect blue eyes.  They were magnificent.  The same as everything about her, magnificent.

Aiden looked at the minister, only to return his eyes to Stacey's for he could not take his eyes off of her for long.  His entire body itched with excitement and longing.  He was ready.

As the minister began to speak, Aiden began to listen to what he said.  However, he still kept most of his attention on her.

potter_fan122

Stacey couldn`t look away from Aiden, and she only faintly her the minister`s words. She heard words. They were supposed to mean something. What was she supposed to do? Oh yes! She took Aiden`s left hand in her left hand and his right with her right.

"And now, your vows."

Was it that soon already? Time flies when you don`t pay attention to it. She cleared her throat, as she was to say her vow first.

"Aiden Gray, I met you only four years ago, and time has flied since then. It seems like forever ago at the same time. WE are alike in so many ways, yet you are somehting I`ve never seen before. You are wonderful, intelligent, funny, sweet... Everything that a girl could wish for. You`ve swept me off my feet, leaving me breathless. You`ve helped me through the good times, and the bad times. You`ve always been there and you`ve never left. Aiden, I love you."

Her words were short, but there was great feeling behind them. They vibrated around the silence in the audience and she had even heard a few soft sighs. She didn`t think what she had said was that special in comparison to how great she thought Aiden was.

No words could describe how she felt about him, she just had make them fit.

dobby888

Leah sighed.  Stacey's vow was perfect.  It was simple, and yet it fit exactly what Leah knew about them as a couple.  She smiled, and then looked at Aiden, wondering if his vow would be similar. 

Leah tried to keep her mind on the ceremony before her, the wonderful union of two people.  However, in the back of her mind, she couldn't help but think of Pete.  Where was he now?  The boy who had stolen her heart, had also taken it with him when he left.

Sky

Sky never cried for things like this. Never. However, she knew that by the end of the wedding, she would. Of course, it would be a good thing. She had never witnessed such love between two beings before, even if this was the first wedding Sky had ever attended. Stacey and Aiden shared something special. No doubt about it. She listened to Stacey's vows and smiled. It was hard to believe that this was a fellow classmate.

Aiden

Aiden stared at her eyes as Stacey spoke her vows.  He smiled a breathtaking smile the entire time she spoke.  The words were meaningful, and they were for him.  He'd never felt more happy in his entire life until now.  In this moment.

Aiden held her hands softly in his own, and continued to grin brightly even when she finished speaking.  He knew it was time for his vows so he cleared his throat and began to speak.

"Stacey.....my love"  He began, "We have already been through a lot together, and I believe that God has been preparing us for this moment and for our future together. I promise to keep the good memories alive, and to let the bad ones die. I vow not to let the sun go down on our anger, and to treat each morning as a new day to love you, the gift I have been given. I will not forsake you or these vows that we have made, but rather strive to show you my love for the rest of our lives. This is my promise to you.   I will be the man you need me to be.  I will be your sun, your moon, your star, your husband."  He finished, speaking loudly and clearly.
Yes, it may have sounded cheesy.  However, he didn't care.  Aiden meant these words and they were the truth.  It was a vow he would keep forever.

potter_fan122

Stacey couldn`t help but tear up as Aiden said his vow. His words were beautiful, perfect. They seemed to fit much better than hers did. She freed one of her hands to wipe away her tears quickly. "I`m sorry." She mumbled with a smile.

She beamed at Aiden, and turned towards the minister as she was supposed to. She gently squeezed his hand again, barely hearing what the older man was saying. She took a sideways glance at Aiden, her eyes still shining with unshed tears.