News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Boyfriend Trouble

Started by dobby888, May 10, 2009, 11:13:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miss Xantier

Quote from: Bucky Black on December 13, 2009, 12:47:54 PM
Quote from: goblet_fulla_fire on November 15, 2009, 10:16:46 AM
What every nice guy wants is a shy kinda geeky cute girl who will never cheat on him.

Discovered this recently.

I hate the shy!!

*smacks Bucky in head*

Jeez, some guy seems like he likes me. Like for a second I thought he did, then another second he doesn't! Make up your mind dude! Gosh, I kinda stuck in the love life. *sighs* Never gonna find that one person.

Bucky Black

Quote from: Miss Xantier on December 13, 2009, 10:46:26 PM
Quote from: Bucky Black on December 13, 2009, 12:47:54 PM
Quote from: goblet_fulla_fire on November 15, 2009, 10:16:46 AM
What every nice guy wants is a shy kinda geeky cute girl who will never cheat on him.

Discovered this recently.

I hate the shy!!

*smacks Bucky in head*

Jeez, some guy seems like he likes me. Like for a second I thought he did, then another second he doesn't! Make up your mind dude! Gosh, I kinda stuck in the love life. *sighs* Never gonna find that one person.
I just meant that I prefer the loud mouths. Then I know there like me. LOL

Miss Xantier

Now I get your track of mind.

potter_fan122

Gawd.

You know when you know your best friend likes you, and you kinda like them, but you don`t want to do anything because it`d be weird, then they start asking you questions and being really sweet and stuff? But then he starts talking to you differently, and you know that he wants to be with you, to get to have special time together, and you do too, but you can`t? You already tried that once before with someone else, and it went horrible, and now you`re worried that it`ll happen again, and you`re being too careful? Then you get so confused because it all just gets jumbled up?

I mean, like, I`m talking to him now, and it`s just sooo obvious. I kinda noticed it last year, but now my other friends are verifying it for me. I just don`t know what to do. I really like hin, but I`m scared that it`s not going to work.

*starts banging head against wall*
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

Miss Xantier

Stacey, here's some advice. Tell him! If you like him as well, and he likes you back. Why not try it? But if you notice it starting to go bad, tell them that. But before then, tell them after you tell them that you like them back, but make sure that you guys can still be friends. Best way to do.

Ginny Weasly

Easier said than done. My ex and I always promised to be friends, but guess what? We don't talk anymore. In fact, I had to call the cops on him because he wouldn't leave me alone and keep making threats about my new boyfriend.
I dunno what o tell ya Stacey. Personally, I'd just stay friends for a while. Let him know you kinda like him but not enough to risk your friendship.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Miss Xantier

What Ginny said, was better advice!

Bucky Black

HamandCheese

Leaving the ones u love?? Not my trouble I'm asking for a friend of mine.
Dan Aykroyd Fans http://elwoodjake.proboards.com/index.cgi

Top on google search (Or second from the top)

[

Which is Bucky?? You decide.

Ginnyweasley13

Does anyone think that I'm crazy for saying no to the guy that I've liked for 3 or 4 years because I think that #1 Dating behind my parents backs is stupid and #2 that I think that dating under the age of 16 is immature???
"Yes i have serious problems, deal with it. FLYING PURPLE FROGGY!"

"Suck it up and take it like a skier"

"Against the assault of laughter, nothing can stand."

"A woman can hide her love for 40 years, but her disgust and anger not for
one day."

Miss Xantier

I don't think you're crazy, I totally agree with you on not dating until 16 due to me not being able to get a date, yet everyone else at 12 can!

HamandCheese

I'm Diffrent, But I think that's little Premature lol

[

Ginny Weasly

I think it's not stupid. However, I don't think you should place an age on it.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

HamandCheese

After 12 it's fine to me.

[

Ginny Weasly

I think 12 is too young to be seriously dating. You are y no means mature enough for a serious relationship by that time. You may think you are, ut you aren't. Genetically, your brain just simply isn't developed enough for you to have mature thoughts.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret