News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

The Getaway [CLOSED!]

Started by potter_fan122, May 18, 2009, 09:50:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aiden

Aiden made a face, trying to search for the right word.  "Well...it was certainly interesting."  He said after a few moments of indecision.  "It actually wasn't as bad as thought it was going to be.  Your dad is nice."  He pointed out.

Aiden opened up his butterbeer, and held up his glass for a toast.

|Aiden Gray|Nineteen|Married|In Over His Head|

potter_fan122

Stacey smiled. "Yea, he is nice." She clinked her bottle against his. "To us?" She asked.

She felt the limo take a sharp turn, and she fell against the back of the leather seat. "Whoa." She mumbled, reaching ehr hand towards the door for something to hold on to.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

Aiden

Aiden quickly grabbed onto Stacey's hand to help her up.  He pressed his lips together to stop from laughing.  Aiden sat his drink down on a coaster.  He also took hers and sat it down from keeping to from spilling.

"Are you okay?"  Aiden asked quickly, a smile in his voice.  "Crazy driver...."

potter_fan122

Stacey laughed and took his hand. "I`m fine. That was just unexpected." She assured.

"You never finished the toast." She complained, picking up her drink again and holding it up. "To us?" She smiled brightly at her husband. The word felt so new on her toungue Husband. She bit her lip to keep from giggling again. She didn`t need anyone thinking that she had a little too much bubbly for the night.

Aiden

Aiden smiled, and picked up his drink.  He held it up, and tilted it to the side to gently hit it against Stacey's bottle.  "To us."  Aiden agreed.

After the toast he leaned forward to kiss her quickly.  "Are you excited to find out where we are going Mrs. Gray?"  He asked, smiling at the word.

potter_fan122

Stacey took a sip of her butter beer and returned Aiden`s kiss. "Oh yes, Mr. Gray, I can`t wait to find out. The only thing you`ve me is that it is near a beach." She said, raising her eyebrows and taking another drink.

Aiden

Aiden nodded, clearly not saying anymore.  "Yes, and that is all you are going to know until we get there."  He said, his voice serious.

Aiden lifted his butterbear to take a long drink of it before setting it down.  His eyes were still glowing from all of the day's events.

potter_fan122

Stacey, too, took a long sip from her drink and then set it down. "That is so unfair. But I guess I can wait." She took his hand and smoothed down her dress with the other.

Aiden

Aiden chuckled quietly.  "I must say that I am amazed that you allowed me to keep this a surpise."  He said, shaking his head slowly.  He watched her smooth out her dress.

potter_fan122

Stacey shrugged, smiling down to her lap. "Well, I`m amazed too, so don`t keep pestering me about it or I`ll torure the answer out of you." She grinned at Aiden, her eyes bright.

Aiden

Aiden looked at her face, and raised an eyebrow.  "You would torture me?"  He asked with a surprised tone. His expression showed mocked horror.

potter_fan122

Stacey laughed. "Yea, I would tickle you to death." She held up her hands threateningly. She felt the limo take another turn and slow down.

"Are we there?" She asked, turning to try to look out the tinted windows. "Are we getting on a plane?"

Aiden

Aiden smiled, and turned to the window as she spoke.  "Yeah, we are actually.  I doubt that you'd want to drive the whole way."  He said with amusement.

Aiden put down his drink, and opened the door of the limo.  He stepped out, and held out his hand to politely help Stacey out.

potter_fan122

Stacey grinned and took Aiden`s hand, pulling herself out of the limo. The low lights shined over her, making her look like she was glowing.

"How far is it?" She asked. "You can at least tell me that."

Aiden

Aiden couldn't help but smile at the way she looked under the lights. As she stepped out of the limo he held her hand through the doors.

"Its not too far.  About a two hour flight.  I certainly hope you don't mind."  He said.