News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

The Getaway [CLOSED!]

Started by potter_fan122, May 18, 2009, 09:50:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

potter_fan122

Stacey shook her head, still grinning. "Nope. I`m not at all tired. And I`m being honest." She definatly was not tired tonight. There was no way.

She let Aiden lead her into the airport and followed him until they entered a chute that would lead to a plane.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

Aiden

Aiden walked into the chute towards the plane with Stacey at his side.  The driver had already taken care of their bags so now there was nothing to worry about.

"Have you ever ridden inside a plane?"  Aiden asked her suddenly as they waited in line.

|Aiden Gray|Nineteen|Married|In Over His Head|

potter_fan122

Stacey nodded. "Once. On a flight to Italy." She said softly. There weren`t very many people out, and they were tired.

Aiden

Aiden nodded.  "I hope your not afraid of heights."  He teased her, squeezing Stacey's fingers.  As it was their turn in line, he gave the woman their tickets and began to board the plane.

He looked around at the certain arranged seats, and found their own.  Aiden let Stacey sit down first by the window. 
"Would you like something to drink?" He asked.

potter_fan122

Stacey looked out the window, smiling. "Nah, I`m good." She assured quietly. You couldn`t see the sky from here in the plane, the airport lights blocked out the stars. That made her only slightly off beat, but she was with Aiden.

Her husband.

She smiled again as she thought of the word.

Aiden

Aiden smiled, and took her hand as he sat down.  "You can sleep on the plane if you want if you get tired."  He said, squeezing her fingers.  Aiden leaned his chair back and sighed quietly.

potter_fan122

Stacey shook her head. "I don`t think I can sleep. At least not tonight." She explained, leaning her chair back so it was even with his. There weren`t any people behind them, so they could lean the seats back without anyone complaining.

Aiden

Aiden looked at Stacey as she leaned her chair back to match his.  He ran his thumb over the back of her palm.  "I can't either.  The day has been too much for me to go to sleep."  He told Stacey with a large grin.

potter_fan122

Stacey returned Aiden`s smile. "A lot has happened today." She agreed, her eyes sparkling bright blue. She wriggled her left fingers, making her wedding ring gleam.

Aiden

Aiden looked down at her ring and grinned brightly.  "I love you."  He said suddenly.  He began to think back to the wedding ceremony, only making him smile even more now.

potter_fan122

Stacey grinned broadly. She could feel Aiden`s memories, even though she was no where near someone with mental abilities. Her powers were growing, soemtimes it was a good thing, sometimes it wasn`t. Rigth now she really didn`t care.

"I love you, too, my moon." She replied, squeezing his hand.

Aiden

Aiden sighed quietly, it was a happy sound.  The plane's engine suddenly roared to life and it suddeny started to slowly lift off.  He continued to smile at her.

potter_fan122

Stacey returned Aiden`s grin then looked out the window. Flying on  plane defianatly wasn`t as exciting as transporting or riding on a broom, but it worked for Muggles.

"So, are you gonna give me any hints on our trip?" She asked, trying to sound persuasive.

Aiden

Aiden tilted his head to the side, and began to slowly shake his head.  "No hints.  Sorry.  I doubt I could give a good hint without giving it away anyhow."  He said, laying his hands in his lap.

potter_fan122

Stacey wrinkled her nose. "Please?" Just one little tiny hint?" She asked, batting her eyelashes and pouting her lips.