News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

My newest one...

Started by Ginny Weasly, May 15, 2007, 06:58:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dobby888

BUMPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D

Ginny Weasly

Eighteenth Part
   Xaver emerged from the showers cold, sleepy, and hungry. He had changed into a fresh pair of jeans and a black shirt, and he had fixed up a new black and white bandage around his injured forearm. His damp dark hair stuck messily about his head, but he didn't pay mind to it.
   Avoiding the littler kids in the dorm, he went out, and went out of the common room as well, seeking a quieter peace, than with so many voices and thoughts in one room. He found a deserted corridor, and walked it for a while, then found solace on one of the huge windowsills. He yawned and sat on it, watching the outside with a half-alert mind. Making up his mind, he slowly slid off the sill, and walked the rest of the way out of the castle.
   Ginny was now outside as well, only she didn't realize Xaver was too. She stood, talking to some younger students. They smiled at her as she explained something and then laughed and nodded. She patted one on the head and they left.
   She watched them before she walked to a tree and reached up, pulling herself into it. She leaned against the tree and closed her eyes. Xaver had heard footsteps, and on first instinct, he had lept up into the high boughs of the tree closest to him, crouching in the shadows up there like a wary predator. After they had passed, he violently shook his head, regaining control of his senses, and powers. Xaver almost fell out of the tree.
   Leaping from tree to tree, Xaver had lost himself in thought, though he was startled out of it when he saw Ginny. He did fall then, tripping over a stray branch. He did an odd sort of flip and plummeted halfway down from the vary top of the tree, where he had been, but he reached out with his uninjured arm and caught a branch, jerking himself to a stop. He winced, but the pain in his shoulder died quickly. He swung and flipped himself up to sit on the branch, slouching tiredly, though he grinned over at her.
   "How you hangin'?" He chuckled, though it was bit off by a yawn.
   "Idiot, why are you bouncing around in trees when your hurt?" She asked, shaking her head, slightly annoyed.
   "I bounce around all the time, hurt, and when I'm just..." he yawned "..peachy..." Xaver passed an inane grin over to her, playfully poking a tired fun at her annoyance, "C'mon, the idiot has to live up to snot, now doesn't he?"
   She shook her head, "Just be careful, okay?" She asked, deciding not to pick a fight.
   "I'll be alright," Xaver yawned out. He moved closer to the trunk of the tree, turned and leaned his back against it, then tipped his head back, closing his eyes. He set his arm on a branch at his shoulder height, and yawned again. He stuck out his tongue at her, then grinned.
   "Lucky I don't push you out of that tree..."She muttered, turning so he was at her side now. She looked past the trees and towards the mountains.
   Xaver flashed a wild grin and stood, quickly stepping over a few branches, so he was suddenly seated on the same branch as she, just a little farther down.
   "I'd pull you down right with me." Xaver chuckled over at her.
   "Oh really?" She asked, facing him for a moment and sticking out her tongue then turning to face the same way again. She thought about how sick he had seemed earlier, and worried slightly. She cared about him too much to let him overexert himself. She didn't want him to be hurt too much, and she didn't want him to get hurt again. She also wondered about his brother. Why would someone hate their siblings so badly? So much hate seemed to come from this guy she'd never met, and she wasn't sure if she wanted to. What kind of person would try to hurt a sweet kid like Kylie?
   Xaver watched her for a long while, a small grin forming once again on his lips as she spoke.
   "Yeah, pretty and fiery may be you," Xaver said softly, after a moment. "Really." He smiled slightly, his own mind curiously following her thought pattern as he leaned back against a branch and dozed lightly, though he didn't follow what she was thinking about. He may have been curious, but intruding upon her mind was something he would never do. It was unlikely he would be able to do it, either. He respected her power.
   He slumped slightly and set his injured arm comfortably across his chest, and let his eyes droop, absently yawning.
   " 'Aver? Ginny?" Kylie came up to the bottom of the tree, dressed in pink pants and shoes, an orange coat, and a black and brown cap with floppy sides that covered her ears, her solid black hair trailing down her back in long waves and ending it big, thick curls. Seated on the base of the neck of a unicorn, her arms were wrapped tightly about her small frame, her thick bronze mittens bulging with the effort to keep herself warm.    Small scratches grazed her face, her bottom lip was split in the corner slightly, and a dark bruise was beginning to form on the edge of her fair cheek. Her eyes were red and silvery, her entire form trembled, and her aura was a mess.
   "I gots up this morning and Xences hit my head with his mind. I fall down t' stairs.." she forced out, her words heavily accented and frightened.
   She shifted slightly and peered up at her brother and Ginny, tears streaming down her face, shivering. Then, she fell still, an odd look on her little face.
   " 'Aver, you're hurt!"
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

dobby888

BUMPY!!!!! but I have one question.... Why would Kylie have already known that Xaver was hurt?

Ginny Weasly

Well, Kylie sees his bandages, as well as something that will be explained soon.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

dobby888

Oh ok thanks!!!!! and please add the next part soon!!!!!!!!!!!

;D ;D ;D
*Jess*

Ginny Weasly

Yeah, haven't written much more...not enough for a post anyway. School's a pain in my a--.

Besides that, I'm trying to decide where I want this one to end and the next to begin. And I need to get ahole of Xaver before the next one. GRRR!
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Ginny Weasly

Nineteenth Part
   "So are you, girlie." Ginny said softly, slipping out of the tree and landing beside Kyllie. She knelt next to the little girl, putting her arms around her. Ginny hugged Kyllie tightly. She hated it when little kids got hurt. Now, even though she had never met Xences, she was angry at him. He had hurt an innocent child, and it made her very angry.
   "Don't you mind me. I am fine. Kylie.." The unicorn stepped away from the three and left, as Xaver dropped immediately after Ginny, falling to one knee, wrapping one arm across his sister's back, gently running a hand through her hair, and the other arm, his injured arm, across Ginny's shoulders. He winced slightly at it, but quickly ignored it.
"Kylie, what happened?"
   Kylie had buried her face in Ginny's shoulder and hugged her back just as tightly, so she had to shift to face her brother. She sighed slightly, and one of her mittens fell off, along with it, four or so empty candy wrappers. She shook her head and buried her face in Ginny's shoulder again, now, beginning to cry.
   Xaver petted her hair for a moment, and then stiffened, fixing his calculating gaze on Ginny's eyes. He was silent for a moment, before he finally spoke again.
   "Would you stay with Kylie for a little while? I must have a short word with my brother," he said quietly, a cold pulse of energy seeping from his words into the very forest floor. Xaver stood.
   Ginny looked up at him and opened her mouth. She almost said she wanted to meet his brother, but she remembered Kyllie, and held the little girl tighter. She nodded at Xaver, "Just, give him hell for me, ok?" She asked, quietly, closing her eyes and hugging Kyllie tighter
   Xaver nodded gravely, pausing for a moment. He focused upon something, then opened his eyes again, his concentration never lost. He kneeled down and lovingly kissed Kylie on the forehead, and Ginny on the lips, then stood again. He watched the two people he most deeply cared for, then simply disappeared with a sharp, low crack.
   Kylie turned her head slightly and looked up at Ginny, "What does that mean?" she asked.
   "What does what mean, Kyllie?" She asked, looking at her softly. She was worried about Xaver, but kept it from her eyes, and smiled at Kyllie.
   " 'Aver looks so angry.. but he thinks so sad.." She sighed. "Brother is a very confusing boy-person." Kylie leaned down and picked up her fallen mitten, slipping it back on, touching her sore lip. Momentarily forgetting it, she looked up at her, "You have any candy, Lady Ginny?"
   "I think, Kyllie, it means he's worried." She said, and then smiled as the little girl asked for candy, "I think so..." She said, pulling a pouch off her waist and opening it. She held it out towards Kyllie.
   "I don't know... he worries me lots... and when he and Xences fight.. Lady Ginny, they fight really bad..." Kylie's forlorn expression lit up when she saw the bag and though her movements were timid, she put a mittened hand in the bag. Searching for candy, she glanced up at Ginny, raising one of her small eyebrows.
   "Brother really likes you. I can tell. Do yous like my brother?" Kylie stuck out her tongue slightly in concentration, as she finally found a piece of candy.
   "Yes, Kyllie. I really like your brother. And, I'm worried too. But, all we can do is wait, okay?" She said, smiling at Kyllie.
   "Okay." She nodded, "I'm glad you likes him. Why do you?" She sat, stuffing her mouth with the peculiar candy, gazing up at Ginny with innocent eyes, and a gentle smile, "He's such a silly boy."
   She grinned playfully, and a little protectively. Xaver had been the only one she'd ever had all her life, and it was only natural for her to be protective. She was still distressed, and worried, just as well.
   Suddenly she squirmed, fishing out two necklaces from beneath her puffy coat, taking them off and letting them rest at the palm of her hand.
   The necklaces were identical. Black, pure gold wings encased a sphere of a diamond, as big as the end of one's thumb. In the center of the spheres, two orbs danced in each, one with an X, the other with a K, identical in both necklaces, swimming around small, minute black satin feathers.
   "Xaver used to wear this one, and I always this one. Whenever his mood would change, I could know because it showed in the diamond, even though we were so far apart a lot of the time. He then couldn't wear his anymore, because of the gold. After he and Xences had a fight a long time ago, he never touches gold. I don't know why.."
   The one with the X, glowed a deep, hot red. The one with the K, glowed blue, "It shows both our emotions. Anyways, Xaver made them, and I always thought they were pretty. Here, you have this one." She slipped one into Ginny's hand, then put hers back on. " 'Aver would want you to have it. I want you to have it." She gazed at the stone, in thought..
   Ginny looked at the necklace, then looked up at Kyllie. Still holding the necklace in her hand, she hugged Kyllie again, "You ask why I like him. To tell you the truth, I can't settle on one good answer to that. It's a hard question." She said, softly.

My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Ginny Weasly

Will not post till someone asks me to. So ask me to so I can finish this one and write the next one already.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Xaver

OOoo, I'm asking you to! <3 Keep going! I loved these topics soo much.
"Odi et amo."

Hazy Haven; ST. LUTHOR IS NOW OPEN!
click here

dobby888

OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

MMMMMMMARVELOUS!!!! I ABSOLUTLEY LOVE IT!!!!!!!! I'm terribly sorry, I would have posted, but I havent been on for ever!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D keep it up!!!

Xaver

hehheh, SEE?!
We love it.

I miss these topics, anyway

BUMP! ;)
"Odi et amo."

Hazy Haven; ST. LUTHOR IS NOW OPEN!
click here

Lola_La_Fringe7

OMG BUMP!!!! REALLY GOOD!
Learn to love life, and you will find there is so much more to love.

dobby888

I know this topic is super old, but I remembered how great it was! If you still have the next part written somewhere, would you post it? Thanks!  ;D