News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Freezing and Thinking

Started by potter_fan122, May 24, 2009, 07:25:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

w i n t e r

Al turned and looked at the older of the two.

'She seems... Strong enough,' he thought. She did seem like she was new to her whole special power thing, though.

He extended his arm to shake her hand. "Al," he said shortly.
"And you two are...?" he asked. He smiled slightly.
Just for the record.

It's Al.
Different account.
So even though the account is new...
Senior member.
I'm still stronger than you newbies.
xD

Originally from 2006.

potter_fan122

Stacey just barely stopped her eyes from rolling.

*No duh.* She grumbled. *I don`t mean to sound rude, but what powers do you have?* She pushed the thoughts into his mind, willing an answer to come back this time.

"Hi, I`m Stacey Gray." She said, shaking Al`s hand firmly before letting it go. she shivered slightly, as she had no jacket and formed a ball of energy in her palm, rolling it back and roth to keep hand hands warm.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

w i n t e r

Al was a bit surprised. 'A telepathic. Nice,' he thought. 'I don't really have extra powers. Never needed them. My spells are powerful enough.'

He smiled kindly at her. "Nice to meet you, Stacy. Cold?" he asked, lifting his palm, creating a fire.

He examined her, and noticed the ring on her left hand.
"Ah, who's the man who has you?" he asked.
Just for the record.

It's Al.
Different account.
Senior member.
xD

Originally from 2006.

potter_fan122

Stacey smirked when Al produced a flame. I don`t need that, but thank you. She thought to him. And she wasn`t really a telepathic, she had just stolen the power from being around Ginny and Lavy so much. The power had just rubbed off on her.

"Ah, Aiden Gray." She answered with another full grin, flashing her perfect white teeth. She flattened the ball of energy between her palms and it`s warmth filled her; it also made her hands glow faintly.

w i n t e r

Al closed his hand, snuffing the flame out. He grinned at her.

"Aiden Gray, I see. And what is his special power, might I ask?" he asked.

Al looked around the clearing, and sighed after failing in his search for a stump or rock to sit on. He closed his eyes, inhaling. Al rummaged through him thoughts, searching for a spell. As soon as he found it, he opened his eyes and exhaled. His palm was facing the ground as he clenched his fist and pulled it up, as if he was ripping something. The ground above where his hand was cracked and rose, creating a makeshift chair that he sat upon.
Just for the record.

It's Al.
Different account.
Senior member.
xD

Originally from 2006.

potter_fan122

Stacey`s eyes were slowly brightening, but not nearly as brilliant as they could get. "Uh, he can play with fire. Like I did. That`s how we kind of got to know each other." She answered softly. Absent-mindedly she lifted her hand and swept it in a wide arc.

Flowers of fire slowly rose from the ground, opening their petals and glowing brightly. "I can do quite a bit more htna he can, but he skips a lot." She shrugged and dropped her hand, making the flowers go out.

w i n t e r

"Ah, I see," he stated. "Just fire though? Not all of the elements like you?" he asked.

His eyes reflected the fire flowers, making his eyes sparkle. Al hadn't seen a show such as that in quite some time. The Germans tended to use the earth to make their grand displays, and the French used ice.

"Well that's a drawback for him. Tell me about this 'Aiden Gray'," he said, smiling.
Just for the record.

It's Al.
Different account.
Senior member.
xD

Originally from 2006.

potter_fan122

Stacey tilted her head, curious why someone wanted to know so much about Aiden. No, he has only fire. He skips class a lot, so he doesn`t learn much in the class room. I teach him sometimes, he learns a lot then. I guess it`s because I`m his wife and all." She shrugged.

"I didn`t start with all of the elements. You could say I`ve copied them from two of my elders and teachers. I absorb other`s powers, you see. But if I use them often enough they become my own. Aiden is amazing. He isn`t the brightest, but he`s caring and he`s honest and funny." Her eyes got distant and her voice trailed off. She could get so distracted by her love.

w i n t e r

"Ah, I see," Al said, smiling. "Why does he skip so much? He could get much stronger by just staying in class..." he said, his memory trailing to his mere four years at Hogwarts. "Though it isn't always the case, I guess. I didn't stay here for long," Al said with a smile.

"You can copy powers? Wow, that's pretty good. Unfortunately, I don't have a power. I was just a sharp kid," he said, chuckling. "Sounds like a good kid. Stick with him. Keep him close," Al replied, with a twinkle in his eye.
Just for the record.

It's Al.
Different account.
Senior member.
xD

Originally from 2006.

potter_fan122

Stacey grinned brightly as he spoke. "I try to." She replied to his last comment, her smile fading. Even now her stomach felt hollow and empty; the hunger that she could feed for days, but it would only go away when she was near him. She shivered slightly and wrapped her arms around her knees.

"He... well, he doesn`t like classrooms much. I`m not for sure why, but he`s more comfortable outside." She said as an answer to his first question.

w i n t e r

"Try to?" Al asked, uncertain. "Explain? Only if you want to. Don't wanna make you feel uncomfortable..." he said.

"Well... Teach him outside then. That's what his teachers should do... Adapt to their students," Al said.
Just for the record.

It's Al.
Different account.
Senior member.
xD

Originally from 2006.

potter_fan122

Stacey shook her head. "The story is too long and complicated, and it goes back about ten years." She rolled her now dark eyes.

"Well, he doesn`t exactly have teachers anymore. I`m his teacher, I guess, now. And he learns a lot better. I think it`s because I push him to try, like teachers don`t." She explained quickly.

w i n t e r

"I see," Al said, slightly put down. "Oh well, story for... well never," he said, laughing.

"They didn't push him? When I came here, if you didn't try, the teachers pushed you until you fell into learning the spell," Al said, smiling. "Back in the good ol' days...
Just for the record.

It's Al.
Different account.
Senior member.
xD

Originally from 2006.

potter_fan122

Stacey sighed heavily. "No, things have kind of been going down from here." She said sadly.

w i n t e r

Al was now thoroughly confused. "What do you mean? You're speaking in... well you're vague," he stated.
Just for the record.

It's Al.
Different account.
Senior member.
xD

Originally from 2006.