News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Taking a Walk

Started by ~Chosen One~, May 29, 2009, 09:59:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

~Chosen One~

It was a nice warm summer day when Rheese was walking down the streets of Hogsmead. He was wearing an old pair of jean shorts with several rips and tears in them, a sleeveless green shirt, and some old pair of Converses. As he walked down the street he saw his favorite store...Honeydukes. Rheese walked in and bought as much candy as he could, but when he walked out he accidentally bumped into someone,"Oh sorry my mistake."
But remember happiness can be found in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light
-Albus Dumbledore

Alexis

Alexis turned around as she felt someone bump into her, a little surprised for she had never seen this boy before.
"Oh, its okay.  I shouldn't have been standing in the way."  Alexis said with a short smile.
She wore some skinny jeans, flats, and a purple long-sleeved shirt.  Her dark hair was in it's usual long, straight way.
If The World Was Coming To An End...
   I'd Rather Stay Blindfolded Than Open My Eyes...

~Chosen One~

"No really it was my fault should've paid more attention, but anyways I don't think I've ever met you before. What's your name?", Rheese asked. Even though he did not know this girl he still liked her. 
But remember happiness can be found in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light
-Albus Dumbledore

Alexis

Alexis turned all the way around so she could get a better look at this kid.  He seemed nice at least.
"My name is Alexis..or Lexi.  What about yourself?"  She asked him with the same kind tone.

potter_fan122

"Rheese!" Stacey yelled, hopping up to her old friend and Alexis. "Where have you been? I`ve missed you!" She attacked him in a hug. Her eyes shone blue, but not thier brightest.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

~Chosen One~

Rheese was surprised when Stacey attacked him with her hug and said,"Oh you know out and about", he then turned back to Alexis and said,"My name Rheese wonderful to meet you Alexis."
-Albus Dumbledore

Alexis

Alexis smiled some and leaned back against the wall so she would be more comfortable.
"Nice to meet you too, Rheece."  She replied before turning to Stacey for a brief moment. 
"Hey Stacey."  She greeted her, still smiling.
"If you don't mind me asking, what year are you two in?"  Alexis asked.  Her hair was being blown around from the breeze that came through the open door of the store.

potter_fan122

Stacey put her hands on her hips. "Out and about? I`ve missed you Rheese. I don`t even think Hogwarts--" She promptly shut her mouth. Alexis didn`t know much about him, obviously, and she didn`t want to be the one to say the little she knew.

~Chosen One~

Rheese gave Stacey a "don't say anymore look" before it was to late and said," I'm in my third year now Alexis, and what year are you in?"
Rheese was glad to be back again and couldn't wait until he saw some more of his old friends.
-Albus Dumbledore

Alexis

Alexis looked back at Rheese and before she answered his question she said, "Do you two want to speak to each other alone?" 
It seeme to her that they wanted to discuss things that she didn't need to know and she would give them that opportunity if Rheese and Stacey wanted it.

~Chosen One~

"Oh no its ok so what year are you in Alexis," Rheese asked. He wondered if Stacey had remembered what he had told her before about why he was gone and why he had returned or at least the story she believed, but not exactly the truth. He didn't know who he could trust just yet so he had better keep it a secret for now.
-Albus Dumbledore

potter_fan122

Stacey chewed the inside of her cheek and nodded to Alexis. "Yeah, go ahead." She said, glancing back at Rheese. Her eyes slowly turned purple with curisosity until she decided to try something she hadn`t before.

*Rheese, what happened? Please tell me the truth.* She fored the thought gently into her friend`s mind. She thought it softly, not wanting to startle him.

~Chosen One~

Rheese heard a soft gentle voice saying,"Just tell her," Rheese thought hard and what the truth might do and what she might think about him when he told her."Uhh..Stacey maybe...maybe later ok I promise and this time it will be the the truth,"Rheese said. He was wondering how toput the story together to try to make it understandable.     
-Albus Dumbledore

potter_fan122

Stacey nodded again. *Rheese, shut up please.* She thought. He had spoken out loud. Had he not noticed that she had only thought to him?

MagicOPromotion

Hi, thought Id post for the few who may know me that I will be gone for awhile. Taking a leave and visiting other artificial places. Hope to stop in from time to time to say hi. So, goodbye for now.