News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Al [[ Same Al, new stuff ]]

Started by w i n t e r, May 30, 2009, 10:52:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

w i n t e r

Hey, didn't like my accounts name so I created a new one.
xD
Don't judge.

Buuutttt yeah.
Edited his stuff around a bit.
If anything seems off, let me know.

:: Name ::
Alfonse.
Please, call him Al.

:: Appearance ::
Al's eyes are almond-shaped. They are a glacial blue, though they tend to change colour with his mood. His hair is black, short, and always messy. Al's skin is tan, as he is half Filipino, and is skinny, but lean. He stands at Five feet, Seven inches and is Thirty-Two years of age, though he looks Nineteen. He tends to wear blue skinny jeans, sagged a little bit. His shoes are unmarked, black and white. His shirt is almost always black, though his black hoodie covers it up anyway. Al wears a black backpack at almost all times, stuffed with books.

:: Race ::
Fox - Human.

:: Parents ::
Cannot remember.

:: Personality ::
Quiet. He has a look on his face that, when not smiling, has the look of someone almost completely bored and extremely tired. He is funny, sarcastic, and normally bored. He sits and sleeps a lot, in the most random locations, such as trees. In his backpack, he seems to always have a new collection of books, mostly spellbooks. He keeps to himself most of the time.

:: Likes ::
Conversations with intelligent, literate people. He enjoys music and reading, the latter being mostly about spells. Al also likes sleeping and eating, moreso than most. He is not, however, fat.

:: Dislikes ::
Al has a certain distaste and rather detest of grapefruits.
He also doesn't like bright colours, and hates ignorant, illiterate, headstrong people.

:: Powers ::
Al, being part fox, can hear and smell better than most.
He is also an animagus, and can turn into a fox at will.
However, otherwise, he just uses spells to get around.
He owns a wand, but rarely uses it or incantations to produce his magic.
Al's spells are extremely powerful.

:: History ::
Al has been in and out of the castle for quite some time. He is definitely accepted at Hogwarts by many people, and has earned his own respect. He disappeared for quite some time twice, leaving the castle to travel around, meet new people, and attain more knowledge, both of the world and of his past.

His childhood history, however, is a mystery.
He doesn't know how his life started, who his parents are, or anything that happened in his previous years. His memory loss is indeed a drawback to him, and is constantly searching for more answers.

[[ MAY EDIT LATER ]]
Just for the record.

It's Al.
Different account.
So even though the account is new...
Senior member.
I'm still stronger than you newbies.
xD

Originally from 2006.

Alexis

Wow, this is very well done.
Welcome back.
If The World Was Coming To An End...
   I'd Rather Stay Blindfolded Than Open My Eyes...

Alken

This kind of stuff are really appreciated by many people. I one of them heartily congrats you for the work that you done.

-----------------

Alken

Best Offer in Communication medium