News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Meandering the grounds, yet again. ( Open, join )

Started by w i n t e r, May 30, 2009, 11:02:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

w i n t e r

Al laughed. "Not a good idea, kid," he said to Draco. "You're daddy may be well connected, but I could wipe him and whoever guards you out of my way." Al grinned.
Just for the record.

It's Al.
Different account.
So even though the account is new...
Senior member.
I'm still stronger than you newbies.
xD

Originally from 2006.

draco294

"I..uh.. I doubt it," Draco stuttered, as he lowered his wand slightly. He instantly took a step back.
Some wizarding families are much better than others.
I am Draco Malfoy, by the way.

w i n t e r

"Don't doubt it. And d**n straight you back off," he said. "She may be above killing you, but I most certainly am not," he said, nodding his head in Stacey's direction when he mentioned her.
Just for the record.

It's Al.
Different account.
Senior member.
xD

Originally from 2006.

draco294

Draco said nothing. There was obvious fear in his eyes. "You j..jsut wait until I tell my f..father about this," he stuttered, his voice coming out barely louder than a whisper.

w i n t e r

Al smiled. "You just wait until your father comes to me," he said.

"You see, good luck. I may not be around for it, which is rather depressing..." he said.
Just for the record.

It's Al.
Different account.
Senior member.
xD

Originally from 2006.

draco294

"M..my father isnt afraid of a d..disgrace like you!" Draco said angrily, although his voice was shaking terribly.

draco294

potter_fan122

Stacey watched the two boys argue, then just laughed loudly when Al mentioned her.

"Dear me. Wow, I guess you didn`t get the part where I said I had a wicked temper and hold a grudge." She grinned, flashing her perfect white teeth. "I have blood on my hand. None of it is innocent, and none of it is child, but there are bloodstains there." She explained softly, her eyes flickering between blood red and black.

"Did your eyes turn white?" she asked suddenly, tilting her head. Her wand was still in her hand and she slowly tilted it towards Draco. A warning not to do anything.

"Oh, and by the way, I don`t need a wand to use my powers." She added, turning to face Draco with a fake grin and she batted her eyelashes before turning back to Al.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

draco294

"Whoa! Hold it!" Draco said with fear in his eyes. "I didnt do anything to you!" He took a step back and was preparing to run away any second now.