News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

twisted tree (nyone can join))

Started by nate, June 7, 2009, 02:02:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miss Xantier

Isabelle silently hoped in her mind that Alexis didn't choose to party. She really badly wanted to go on a adventure, then she knew she had a weapon of some sorts. She said "I can tell the whole school that both of you are dating." She smiled evilly, no one ever wanted that, and they had nothing on her.

dobby888

Leah smiled at Isabelle's lame attempt to black-mail her.  She was pro at it.  Leah almost always had dirt on people, and if she didn't, it wasn't too hard to find some.

"Oh really?  You think that's going to bother me?  Well, I have a little secret of yours.  There was a little something that you let slip earlier... something that you weren't supposed to.You wouldn't want that to get out, now would you?"  Leah asked, smiling evilly. 

Miss Xantier

Isabelle had a confused face and said "What? Tell me!!!!!!!!!!" Everyone in the school who could read minds knew that she talked loads in her head.

dobby888

Leah had read Isabelle's mind many times before, making it easier for her to do so now.  She laughed, feeling very much in control.  She knew that Isabelle had no idea what she was talking about.

"No, no dear, it wasn't in your head at all! This was something that you said out loud." Leah said, walking around Isabelle.

Miss Xantier

"Tell me, please Leah! Pretty please! I wanna know!" says Isabelle getting frustrated.

nate

Nate rolled his eyes. "Oh come on stop black mailing eachothr."
i dont suffer from insanity...i enjoy every minute of it

dobby888

Leah crossed her arms and said, "Well she started it..."

nate

Nate frowned,"It doesnt matter. Now say your sorry."
i dont suffer from insanity...i enjoy every minute of it

Miss Xantier

Isabelle looked to Leah and says "I'm sorry Leah, please tell me the secret about me!"

dobby888

Leah muttered, "Sorry Isabelle... and it's not about you... it's just something that you said."

Miss Xantier

"Okay. Can we go on a Adventure now?" says Isabelle forgetting about their argument.

dobby888

"Sure!" Leah said, shrugging.  She didn't completely forget the argument, but rather, just put it out of her mind for the time being.  It wasn't a very big deal, so she wasn't going to worry about it.

Alexis

Alexis looked at all three of them, and smiled.
"What kind of adventure are we going on?"  She asked.
It was quite funny to say that.  Alexis felt like a little kid again, and she grinned even more at that.  She leaned forward against the tree and stood up straight.
If The World Was Coming To An End...
   I'd Rather Stay Blindfolded Than Open My Eyes...

Miss Xantier

"Uh, I have no idea, I just wanted to go on a adventure!" says Isabelle.

dobby888

"Well, we should decide if we're going inside or outside.  Then we can narrow it down!" Leah suggested, looking around at the small group.  Her eyes were bright as she looked around.  She hadn't decided what she wanted to do yet, but she would only count her vote if it was needed.