News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Forgotten Love

Started by improvedmemory1, June 27, 2009, 05:35:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

improvedmemory1

Softly flowing through the mind, numbing every fiber. The laughter, it kills the pain, drowns it out. Where has she gone, the one. I have something to tell her, nothing will stop me. She is the one. I can feel it, for the first time in my life. I'm not young, I'm ready. Give her to me.

Familiar smells of alcohol seep in from the brick wall, the Thee Broomsticks just next door. A fight, perhaps. Muffled voices, drowned out from his record player. Scott, staring numbly at the ceiling, closes his eyes. His smile, a fake one at best, his mind flowing through the last encounter of her, the beauty in his life. His mind was lost, his ears trying to close out the sounds from below.

Bang!

His eyes, an unforgettable shade of blue, shot open. Scott, now out of his dream, intent on listening to what is happening one wall over. A fight? No, he would definitely hear louder fighting then that. His mind, before distracted, now tries to tune into the thoughts of the others.

Annoying, arrogant fools. Drunk minds, nonsense, I can't understand anything. Do I go over there? Or let it unfold?

It typically did just that, unfolded and calmed after just a few hours. Normally, the fighting took place at night, the yelling, and sometimes a crash of glass to the wall, but this fight... in broad daylight? No one would be so stupid to get drunk at this time, well... anyone with sense at this point in time wouldn't.

That bang though, could it have been a flash of a wand? Not that it was any of his business anyway, the bartender would take care of it soon enough.

Scott's eyes lingered on the wall, it had changed. The atmosphere, so tense, was now silent.. like night, like death.

How... peculiar, he thought to himself. Not of normal activity at the Three Broomsticks. There was no banging of doors, no one had gotten the boot. So what happened?

Why should he worry about it, probably just a fight like any other night. Why was he so stuck on it? Scott shook his head, it was all psychological. He wanted a distraction, and it had been handed to him straight on. A dangerous one though, should he go check? He wanted to, of course... anything to get his mind off of Sarah. The beauty in his dreams, in his thoughts, everything reminded him of her, it was destroying him ever so slowly. It had been nearly a month since that night. It was just one night, why should it matter to him what she did now?

It did matter, most dearly. He wasn't in love, that would be silly to say after one night, but that night... was so incredible, even if it was just a simple hello and talk. Something had caught on to him, and it stayed with him now.

Memories, smell... touch... sight... all of it circulated in his mind.

Bang!

This time he stood. His mind, cleared of everything. This was his distraction, and whatever higher power there was in the above world, it was giving him a clear chance.

He slipped his robe on over his white dress shirt, slipping his black shoes on as he walked to his door. His house was small, but perfect for just one. Just him, that's all it ever was. It was simply a rectangle room. The front door, a faded green, led out onto the street of Hogsmead. His floors were dark brown, the floorboards waxed so well that you could see your reflection in them- if you looked. The walls were brick, all simple, no pictures nor rugs. Just this. This was all he needed.

He paused at the door, making sure his wand was safely in his pocket. It was, so he continued out the door. Walking for just a few feet in the warm air of summer, before turning a quick right. The Three Broomsticks sign swung lazily over his head as he stepped in, bracing himself.

OliverA.Woods

"Prof-" Oliver stopped, he was about to catch Professor Steven's attention, then he saw his face.

Professor Steven, being the Herbology teacher, had been Oliver's favorite from the beginning. His first day, at the school he knew all about, and one Professor was the only to shock him. His wit, his intelligence, his quiet nature, had always drawn Oliver to liking Professor Steven. Oliver now considered him to be his mentor in a way.

Oliver had just finished up his first year at Hogwarts. He had loved it, just as his father, except for one problem. There was a girl, always a girl, in his mind. She was beautiful, blond hair, so tall, so pretty. She was to old for him... to mature... to bold. Oliver was meek, scared. He forgot everything while around her, still would to. She knew, of course, how couldn't she? They never openly said anything, after an unfortunate night that he actually showed his true feelings. He hoped she thought it had all faded, but of course... who knows with girls.

That was why he was in Hogsmead, trying to distract himself. He was just stepping out of the unbelievable candy shop when he had seen Professor Steven. On any other occasion he would have jumped at the chance to have a small chat with this teacher, except today. Something about the Professor, just by taking a glance, made Oliver stop in his tracks.

Professor Steven, normally flashing a kind smile and skip in his step, was not himself. Oliver watched him yank open the door to the Three Broomsticks, but before he did he caught a glimpse of his face. Normally so calm, now... so stressed.

Aren't Professor's supposed to be stressed during the school year? Not after? He thought, watching him with suspicion.

He could follow him, he had nothing better to do. It would probably be best not to stalk a teacher though, Oliver knew this. So he stood for a moment more, before sighing.

So I'll just... walk in and check on him, he shook his head smiling. He knew he would be happier if he made sure his favorite teacher was okay.

Oliver_Woods
[First year]
//He's single//
.His heart is taken
2 letters----four letter word

ChoChangHP118

"I ALREADY TOLD YOU IT WAS AN ACCIDENT!"

"Mr. Black, you're paying for these broken tables! You're anger, it's extraordinary, but honestly, find a better way to take out your anger!"

His eyes, a cold red, held the broken remains of a table. The wood, jagged at its edges, was split right in two. Sirius had lost control. All the drinking, all the memories, he had taken two hard fists to the table.

This was his second one today.
Two tables, broken clean in to.

The bartender was mad, and he had every right to be. Had Sirius been sober, he would have realized this was a plausible reason to be. Sirius wasn't sober though... he hadn't been for several days now. It had all finally hit him. Sarah leaving, that was the first time he got rip roaring drunk. The first time in a long time. It had all gone down hill after that, Alexandra started school, James and Annabelle spent more and more time with there mother after a horrible night spent cleaning up there dad.

He was ashamed, beyond words. His heart, was no more. There was nothing to him, just darkness. He had changed, the alcohol and pain had taken over. He smelled of firewhiskey and body odor that had resulted in over a week of not bathing. His face, was stone white. His eyes, hadn't changed color, for a month. His facial hair was growing, longer then it had been for a while. He was to lazy, to broken, to care.

"Please, calm down. I won't make you leave, if you just stay calm, put the table down."

Sirius looked down, dropping the wood numbly. He stepped away from it, his hands shaking violently.
Drops of sweat fell from his face, or was it tears? His lip stung as salty sweat slid by, the sweat turned bright red. Blood? He had bitten his lip to hard, to hold back the anger.

He hadn't been this angry, since that unforgettable night spent in the woods. With Gi-

No! Not even in your thoughts will you think her name. She is gone, leave it be!

That night had changed him, the power that was bestowed upon him had gone away, because of her. She had saved his life, the tracking had stopped, he hadn't been bothered by unwanted relatives since then. The anger, the power, ever since Sarah and him had left, had been growing stronger. He remembered the feeling from that night, and it grew every time he thought of it all. The heartbreak, the challenges, the monster inside of him was creeping up every second of everyday.

He was addicted, he felt indestructible with it. Knowing that he had something hidden in him, it had always been a time bomb waiting to explode again. He should have stopped it while he could, but he didn't have the strength to. He liked it to much, and it grew.

Grew.
Grew.
Until now, here he stood. A broken soul, trying to fix itself in the best way possible.

Ching-aling!

The bell at the door made Sirius crank his head up quickly like a raccoon. A man had stepped in, a clean cut gentleman with blazing blue eyes. Sirius recognized him at once, and a fire was set off in him.

He's not worth it. Kill him. Don't. Think logically. He took her. You were already gone. He replaced me. You didn't care. Kill him. Don't!-

An inner fight had started, distracting his mind completely. He snarled, like an animal, the bartender's eyes widened. Sirius held tight to the bar stool beside him, trying with every inch of himself not to do anything. He didn't want to end up in Askaban, he had ruined his life enough. He just needed to stay calm, stay calm.

Calm was not a thing he had practiced for a while. The alcohol, the pain, Scott's appearance, none of it helped. He could kill him, easily. He didn't want to do that though, he wanted to hurt him. Sirius for the first time, wanted to watch another human being slowly die under his grasp. The thought was intoxicating, he didn't even care who watched anymore, he was changing even more in an instant. In an instant, all human instincts were lost. He hadn't felt so angered by one person in so long...

Not since Xaver.

Both are stupid, fools!

Xaver rattled something in him even worse then Scott. He had loved Sarah, yes. What Xaver had though, that was something that Sirius couldn't put into words. It was undeniable, that she was more of his world then Sarah. She had shown him something that no one else could. It was an unbearable thought.

Sarah, and her... they were gone now.

Forget them!

But of course,
He never would.

"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Bucky Black

((Wow I thought you where all gone I'll reply later okay?????))

ChoChangHP118

(The two above I know in real life, so I talked them into coming back for a few rounds with me :) It does seem strange doesn't it, all three leaving then coming back... I'm good heehee. Take your time, try and keep up with us if we go on. I think we all three are going to be on tonight, so sorry if we get ahead of ourselves.)
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

improvedmemory1

Scott went blank- his face, his thoughts, all numb. Gone. Nothing was holding him to the world, but what was in front of him.

A broken man, such a heartbreak. Scott kept one hand on the door, and one clutching his wand in his pocket. The site before his eyes, was truly a different one to say the least. Everything told him to walk forward, help what he saw in front of him, but the little kid inside him burned like fire thinking of Sarah.

Sirius had all of those years with her, the perfect girl, and had ruined it. Such a sick man! His thoughts screamed. Scott didn't understand how someone could throw it all away so quickly. He sighed, just staring for a moment at Sirius. He could tell, Sirius was not in his right state of mind.

Many pointers indicated this, but the thing that struck Scott the most about Sirius, was how lost he looked.

Even watching him the night he left Sarah, Scott noticed Sirius's nature about him that was slightly arrogant, but at least a calm soul. The Sirius before him, was different. The tension in the room, was all flowing from Sirius, he was a changed man.

Scott took in the room, the bartender, eyes wide, stared frozen at Sirius, who stared at Scott. Scott noticed the broken table by Sirius, mentally noting that broken wood such as this makes a loud bang, can be mistaken as a wand firing.

He snarled, like an animal,

Scott was awoken, from his watchful stature. His eyes widened, but he made no movement to leave. It wasn't out of fear that he stepped in, letting the door swing shut behind him and bringing them into silence. It wasn't to help the bartender- whose name he knew to be William- as he stepped into the room, slowly keeping an eye on Sirius. He watched Sirius, now taking extra caution. The nonhuman growl that had emitted from Sirius's body was not normal, Scott now took care to be ready to defend himself, should he need to.

He stepped into the musty room of the Three Broomsticks, because suddenly it was not only a distraction, but a curiosity. Why had Sirius made such a negative reaction to Scott's presence? Sirius should hate him for no reason, yet Scott saw the look in Sirius's blood red eyes, and though everything now told him to run... his curiosity got the better of him.

He was reminded as he walked slowly towards Willy, keeping his eyes locked onto Sirius's, of the simple saying, "Curiosity killed the cat."

Stupid cat, had he not been curious, he would still be alive... Scott... Listen to yourself think, you are not a cat, nor an idiot, but you are being irrational right now. Watch yourself son, you're walking into bloody water.

He reached Willy, placing a hand on his shoulder. It was a mark of relative acquaintance, but he squeezed Willy's shoulder, as if to reassure the squib that everything was okay.

"Anything wrong here, Willy?" Scott asked the tall bulky man beside him, his eyes flickering to him for just a second before returning safely to Sirius.

Curiosity...
that killed the cat.
Will I be smarter?

ChoChangHP118

(Woah, Godmoder. Since it's you, I'll let it go. The William and squib stuff, it's okay. Anyone else coming in, don't say stuff that changes the character.)

William jumped, but didn't look away from Sirius. To frightened out of his pants to.

"Nuhh... No Mr. Steven, just settlin' uhh... uh little dispute is all." William's brow was sweating very nervously, it had been fine before, but now the state Sirius was in ever since Mr. Steven had entered, was so changed.. William just wanted Mr. Steven to leave as quickly as possible, he knew it would calm Sirius.

His eyes shifted, watching every little detail of Scott's as he made his way to who he now knew to be Willy's side. He scowled as saw the friendship between the two.

A cackle of laughter suddenly left Sirius's lips. He threw his head back, slapping the stool beside him, making it wobble under his whip.

"You two are friends? Oh this is just classic!" His voice was mocking as he continued, "Willy!" he was cold, howling at the two opposite of him. "Why yes everything is fine. Just a 'little dispute' as your 'friend' calls it." His hands were in quotations, his posture relaxed, but his eyes were flaming.

"Mr. Black, can we not be calm about this?"

"Yes, let's all be... RASH! What do you think Scott, isn't that just a buhhhhhrilliant Idea!" His eyes dazzled, his smile, evil in ever nature. He made his words longer, to enunciate the insanity in his voice.

He paused, his face solemn. He jerked his neck violently, his eyes clamped shut, his brow was creased as far as possible. He stuck his hand in his pocket, reaching for his wand.

improvedmemory1

Scott's uncanny ability to take in everything around him very quickly and decipher through it all always helped him in situations. Much like a cat, though the irony is uncanny, he was fast. The moment he saw Sirius jerk his head, so beast like, he knew it was time.

His wand was held forward, his hand calm, though his thoughts screamed. He knew a few things, most important being to protect William but also to calm Sirius. Help him. The thought seemed foreign. Help Sirius Black? The ex husband to Sarah Black/Jones? Where was the logic?

You walked into this. You and that d**n cat idea got all of this going, now fix it. Fast.

"Sirius." It was only a whisper, a plea to keep peace. The site of Sirius, his muscle tensing every moment, his face pained. It was a sad sight.

Scott knew if need be he could disarm Sirius, even get him to the ground in a wand fight. Physically though, his chances would be less likely. He sneaked a glance at William,
Well if all else fails I do have him.

He shuddered at the thought. He had given up any hope of getting into Sirius's head, at the moment it was not of utmost priority. He suddenly didn't want to be where he was. He didn't want to be standing here, on this peaceful afternoon, in a bar, with his wand out. He shook his head, he had gotten himself into it, he would get himself out of it then go and enjoy his afternoon.

"Sirius do not advance anymore, you are not in your right mind." What more could he say? He did not know how to calm the thing in front of him. Hardly a man anymore, his heart... was gone.

Ginny Weasly

"What is going on here?"

Ginny's words came out half amused, but she wasn't. Seeing two people about to duel never amused her. She stood just behind Scott, looking over his shoulder at Sirius.
She saw the way he stood, could feel how crazy he was being. It was in the air.
She could smell the alcohol.

"You have a temper when you've been drinking, know that Sirius?" Ginny hadn't seen Sirius in months. Not since she was pregnant with Meliody. And Meliody was a good three months old now. But there was no hint of welcome in Ginny's face as she stared at Sirius.
At the moment, he annoyed her.

"How 'bout you boys stop playing before one of you gets hurt?"
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

ChoChangHP118

His heart gave a tug. Not a friendly, welcome home... but a feeling that made Sirius clench his fist even harder to his pocket. He made no movement to stop, but clenched his eyes shut. It was probably not a smart thing to do in such a situation, but the feeling was overwhelming.

His shaky hand continued reaching in his pocket, like Pac-Man, he grabbed for his wand.
It took him a moment, but when his hands clasped around the cool wood, his whole body shook for a moment.

The inscription in the wand, burned, he could feel the power. It felt amazing, he felt indestructible.

"Good to see you again," Sirius finally opened his eyes, keeping his hand in his pocket. He kept his head down, but his eyes moved forward, his stare was petrified, with a dash of anger. "Ginny." He moved his head up then, looking at the ceiling for a moment before leaning it to the left then the right, stretching his neck. He felt so stiff.

It was odd, that he didn't jump at the sight of Ginny. It was odd, that he was as calm as he was. It had been months, he had tried to avoid any conversation of her, tried to distracted his mind from anything that reminded him of her. Only when he was drunk, was he reminded. Which is why, he drank more and more as the time passed. He hated the thought of her, but was addicted to everything about her. It was cruel really, but he compromised, the pain was vicious and unforgivable, but the memories were indescribable.

He stood there a moment, staring at the three in front of him. Scott, so calm... it surprised Sirius. William, the bartender, worried. Of course, they were in his place. People walking by didn't stop most fortunately, it was still to early for anyone interested for a drink. Then Ginny, he kept his eyes away from her, hadn't looked at her since she arrived. He knew she was there of course, he was afraid of what would happen... should he look at her pale face.

So pretty...

Ginny Weasly

"Good enough to stop gripping your wand?" Ginny asked cautiously. She narrowed her eyes, wondering at Sirius's strange behavior. Was he, really?
Yes, he was wasted.

Drunks and wands didn't mix well. She knew from experience. Ginny took a slight step forward, glancing at Scott. Wasn't he a teacher? Then at Willy. He looked upset. Probably because Rosemerta would smack him sideways if any real damage happened in the morning shift.
Whatever.

Ginny shifted her eyes back to Sirius, "C'mon. Let go of your wand and sit down. I honestly don't feel like hexing you right now."
All she'd wanted was a cup of tea before she went home. That was it.
Now she was stuck in this.
Just her luck.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

improvedmemory1

Scott relaxed at an incredible rate. He lowered his wand, but didn't quite put it away. With Ginny behind him, he was sure nothing would happen. He noticed Sirius's change, noticed his... aggravation with the appearance of this girl.

He didn't quite know Ginny, had heard stories of course... everyone heard stories about Ginny. He remembered her from school as well though, just a glance in the hallway walking by.

Sirius was so drunk, it was unbelievable that he was able to talk with such a straight forward manner. Scott looked behind him, shrugging at Ginny. He would let her handle it, she seemed to have a strong relationship with him, based on the way Sirius acted. A past girlfriend of his perhaps? Scott new she was with another man... rumors of trials against him were everywhere, he never knew what had finally happened with him and the ministry, just supposed it had fixed.

(This is really something Ginny and Sirius need to keep continuing, Scott cannot do much but stand there. Moral support!)

ChoChangHP118

(Nice, well just keep reading then...)

"C'mon. Let go of your wand and sit down. I honestly don't feel like hexing you right now."

"It's funny," Sirius paused, taking a quick breath and looking at Ginny... finally.

She was pretty, of course. Plain, to some, but to Sirius something special. To this day, Sirius suspects that the only reason he grew to have such intense feelings for her, was because of the day in the forest when they kissed. Not the first kiss, his immature head first dive into it, the calm one. She taught him something that professor's aren't supposed to teach. He experienced something that he couldn't feel from anyone else, a new feeling, that he hadn't felt since that day. She had showed him, just a glimpse, of how her connection with Xaver influences there kisses.

It was such a beautiful moment in his life, one that he would surely never forget. After that day, everything about Ginny changed. Sirius always thought her pretty, but what his understanding after that day, his whole aspect of her had changed, she was suddenly one of the prettiest people he had ever come into contact with, simple or not.

He was dazed for a moment, thinking about her, not leaving her mouth. He never looked at her eyes, not anymore... call him crazy, but he preferred for some reason not to. He continued, his voice soft and a clear note. "I'm not afraid of you anymore."

Sirius used to be afraid, terrified in fact... of Ginny. Her power, was incredible... her abilities were like none other. The duo that Xaver and Ginny had together, was an impossible force. They're connection between each other was unbreakable, as were the two up against another. Sirius had experienced both a fight with Ginny and a fight with Xaver, though Xaver was more heartless... that being expected of course from a beast.

Sirius was only prejudice against Xaver because of Ginny. Looking from the outside, one would not read it in this way. Xaver's features, were not of a normal human, because Xaver was not a human, but something much more advanced. Sirius was in contact with centaurs, merpeople, and many other magical things in the world. Had he run into Xaver in another situation, in another time, Sirius sometimes pondered what would have become of the two. Surely he would have been nicer, more sophisticated. Being around Xaver though, did not bring out the best in Sirius. He was immature and egotistical around him, which always proved to easily get him into trouble. He didn't feel bad for the way he treated Xaver, he just wished Ginny would understand... would see why he felt this way.

Perhaps a part of her understood, quite possibly... but whatever part that may be... she ignored it very easily. Her love for Xaver was unquestionable, and it sickened Sirius.

He released his grasp on the unfortunate chair finally, bringing his hand up and brushing his hand through his hair. He needed a bath, most unfortunately though his hair did not get greasy, it looked older though. It was more ragged to say the least. His clothes, made him look even more lost. He wore no robe, he had left it on the stool but it had fallen to the floor now. A spider crawled curiously on it, gross. His pants, though at one point nice black work pants, were now clearly dirty. Dust balls and white stains were painted on them, and his shirt was just the same. A dark shade of green, one side was untucked and his sleeves rolled up messily. The shirt was wrinkled, and the top three buttons were undone. He looked drunk, though anyone watching him would only have to watch his movements, clearly obvious.

He didn't care, that was an obvious fact. Sirius didn't care about anything nor anyone anymore. His job hung on the balance, barely making it in for work... and barely being awake enough to leave. He slept well at night, but was always still tired. He slept whenever possible, and whenever he wasn't doing that nor pretending to make a difference at work... he was drinking. He didn't eat much anymore, which was strange for Sirius Black of course. Anyone hearing this news, would question his sanity... he was past questioning it now. He didn't care what he was, just so long as he wasn't entirely lost, he would be able to live day by day the way he wanted. He wasn't weak, which was surprising for someone who barely ever did physical activity anymore and who didn't eat.

Sirius didn't know why that was, his strength seemed to be... almost building as each day past. He thought that to be weird, but every time he had a chance to question it, he gave up. He didn't care enough about himself anymore to care. That was probably what was most sickening about it all, he had given up on not only everyone else in the world... but himself.

He no longer feared what he was becoming, he accepted it in an unhealthy manner. Expecting change... welcoming it.
Anything to get away from everything that was haunting him. Perhaps, he sometimes thought, the monster he was becoming, was what he was meant to be all along. Perhaps, he pondered, this was what he needed to be happy again. A drastic change, from the nice Sirius... to the feared Sirius. People wouldn't forget him then, people wouldn't question him. That's what he needed... invincibility.

Fat chance on that one...

His hand slipped into his pocket, as his other hand held out his wand. He wanted to hurt them all, watch them be in agony. He wanted to laugh at the idea, his eyes burned for their pain. He griped his wand tighter, Ginny could get him to his knees easily, but where would she stop? Did she have the heart to kill him? He wondered. He wasn't afraid to fight back anymore, wasn't afraid as before to hurt her. Before he never stood a chance of hurting her, and now was probably no different. An air about Sirius egged him on, dared him to push her to her limit. His curiosity made him thirst for the pain he would probably endure.

He was a sick man.
A different Sirius.
It made no difference to him now.
Nothing mattered,
except power.

ChoChangHP118

(William is kind of motionless. Not much to say...)

What would Rosemerta think? That is all that shot through William's head as he stood next to the two. He knew Scott well, always a kind gentleman to a lowly bartender that took the morning shift. He loved the morning shift, not many customers came, so it gave him time to read his paper, or do some cleaning around the bar. Whatever was required of him.

He tried to always be a good man, but was forceful if necessary. He didn't particularly enjoy drunk people, mostly because of what they did to the bar. Of course, working where he did... he would have to deal with one at least twice a week. He figured the later shifts got to endure more then two. He felt lucky for his chance to work somewhere so homely as this. He knew this bar was an important part of Hogsmead, and Willy didn't come from much... so being apart of something so important made him happy.

Typically, the two people he dealt with weekly... were both Sirius. Sirius was a frequent visitor, and would frequently get just drunk enough to tell some entertaining stories to the bartender as he passed him different creations of alcohol. Sirius typically didn't have a preference for what he drank, and it gave William a chance to practice his concoctions that were not frequently requested. Sirius had a breaking point though, and William could always see it. One minute he would be laughing as Sirius pulled a silly move -something that he was sure Sirius would not remember come later in the afternoon- and the next Sirius would go quiet... and his anger would come out.

He liked Sirius though, and honestly that was the only reason he only threw him out when it come to a situation that was to dangerous for the squib bartender. He was on a first name basis with the man, but when in a serious situation he preferred to be more formal in dealing with him.

He was unbelievably thankful for both Ginny and Scott's presence, he didn't know what he would have done had Sirius pulled his wand without anyone else in the bar. He knew Ginny of course, everyone knew her. He had never developed a first name connection with her, but had great respect for her and her husband, after all they had gone through. He always took the time to give her a kind smile if seeing her out and about. He never knew if she acknowledge his attempt to be nice, but even if she didn't he still enjoyed seeing her.

This was the farthest Sirius had ever gone... and this was the first time that Willy was scared for both his job and his life. He stood motionless, beads of sweat dripping down his face. His hands stayed at his sides, his left holding tight to a dirty dishrag. He hoped this would be over soon, or at least out of the bar.

William wanted Sirius to get whatever was in his head out and get the monkey off his shoulder. He always knew there was something internally eating away at Sirius, he never knew what had happened in his past quite specifically. Sarah's name was frequently brought up, and he felt bad for Sirius at times. Ginny's name, was never muttered though... which is why his apparent change of feelings even more when she entered surprised him. He watched silently, barely breathing... he was terrified... but was thankful that maybe Sirius could figure it all out.

At a side thought, Willy took a quick glance out the window. I sincerely hope this isn't drawing away any customers...

Even if it was, he didn't want to interrupt them. Ginny would fix it all, he knew for sure she could...

For sure...
No doubt...
He hoped.

Ginny Weasly

((Willy's small monologue there made me giggle like a silly child))

"I'm not afraid of you anymore."

Ginny's eyes narrowed, and the blankness of her face disappeared. She looked vaguely angry.
"I don't think I ever gave you reason to fear me, Mr. Black."
She hated when people were afraid of her, for seemingly no reason. She had rarely fought Sirius, and had usually held back, preferring not to harm the boy--now the man--that had once been her student. She had screamed at him a few times, but really. Was he afraid of loud noises?
Possibly. Ginny knew what his mother had been like.

She used his surname in an attempt to get him to focus, to realize that if she continued to strip any familiarity, it would be easier to harm him. But Ginny didn't need to warn him. She could have just attacked.
It was legal to attack if someone was pointing their wand at you. Self defense. Defense of others, since Scott and Willy were here.
But she warned him.
She cared about Sirius.

Just not the way he had wanted her to.

"I'm going to give you one more chance to put your wand down."
Without meaning to, she used the same warning tone she used on her five year old son when he was doing something wrong. She felt like she was scolding a child. He was acting like a child.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret