News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Forgotten Love

Started by improvedmemory1, June 27, 2009, 05:35:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

improvedmemory1

Scott was giddy as he led Sirius to the black leather couch against the wall of the far side of his home. He wanted to make sure he did everything right, but was overcome with the idea of him in such close proximity to him. He placed Sirius on the couch with the help of Ginny, and stood back... awkwardly wondering what he should do next.

Out of the corner of his eye he spotted a picture frame. His hands grasped the wooden outline and he quickly turned the picture around.

It was a special moment for Scott, when that picture had taken place. Sarah and him had only just met, and after a week of unsuspecting circumstances they had taken this picture. Scott was sincerely happy with her right then in that moment, that anyone looking at it would recognize and get a glimpse of a small fraction of emotion that he had felt. She was smiling, laughing, and enjoying herself and Scott... vulnerable Scott, was taking in every feature that was Sarah. His eyes were closed as he breathed her in, as she unknowingly made him drunk with her presence.

Scott shook his head, shaking away the memory.

(I don't like that I put that about Sarah considering they didn't share that memory... but I'm not to positive as to where she went on this site...)

Ginny Weasly

((She doesnt sign on much anymore.))

Ginny was an observer. She noticed that Scott's place was neat, sparse. It matched Ginny's opinion of Scott, that he didn't have much on his plate. His own reaction to Sirius's presence within the home confused her.

She let it slide.

As Scott turned the picture around, Ginny caught a glimpse of it. Sarah, Siriu's ex-wife, and Scott were both in it. Suddenly Ginny felt old. And to these hardly adults, she was. After all, she had taught Sirius and Sarah both.
Granted, she had started teaching at 15. Yet, she felt so much older.

So old...

Ginny pushed the thoughts away, "Scott, why don't you get him a pillow and a blanket of some sorts?"
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret