News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Wandering/Lost [Newbie looking for friends]

Started by purpleraincloud, July 1, 2009, 11:27:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miss Xantier

"HEY!" says Heather loudly as she heard Stacey think they could do it, "We could so do it! But we would need help from a professional, someone who had dealt with Dragons. Who know Hagrid? Because I don't wanna ask another teacher again. Someone else here should know him." The Half-Giant Hagrid had raised his own dragon from a egg, and then sadly had to give it away.

purpleraincloud

"Wait, are we going to kill a dragon? I don't want to kill an innocent creature just for the fun of it." She stated plainly.
For just another day, for another stolen hour
When the world will feel my power and obey
It's just another day
Feeling like I'll live forever
Feeling like this feeling never goes away

potter_fan122

"Smart girl." Stacey nodded towards Avalee. "Especially dragons. They`re very rare to begin with, so how many could be left if we killed them all?" Her question was not meant to be answered, and she didn`t expect it to be.

She gentl squeezed Aiden`s hand, turning her gaze to him. Her eyes brightened considerably, and all she did was smile at him. Sometimes things were so simple.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

Miss Xantier

"Fine we won't kill one. But I still wanna find one! Can we please!" said Heather begging, she really badly wanted to see an actual dragon.

purpleraincloud

It's just another day

Aiden

Aiden grinned brightly at Stacey, and turned his head to the others so he could speak.
"So, we are going to find a dragon? Anyone know where to start looking?"  He asked, raising an eyebrow.

|Aiden Gray|Nineteen|Married|In Over His Head|

Miss Xantier

"Like I said, ask Hagrid. I've heard he is Dragon Crazy like me! I'm not gonna use one on ya Avalee." Knowing that Avalee would probably think Heather would use it on her. she was serious about the dragon craziness part.

purpleraincloud

"Thank you Heather" Avalee rolled her eyes at Heather.
It's just another day