News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Wandering/Lost [Newbie looking for friends]

Started by purpleraincloud, July 1, 2009, 11:27:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aiden

Aiden chuckled quietly, and shook his head.  He wasn't mocking her.  No, not at all.  He only found it entertaining to hear her ideas.
"One more guess." Aiden decided, smiling again.

|Aiden Gray|Nineteen|Married|In Over His Head|

purpleraincloud

Give me a break! She thought. "You quit? "
For just another day, for another stolen hour
When the world will feel my power and obey
It's just another day
Feeling like I'll live forever
Feeling like this feeling never goes away

Aiden

Aiden laughed, and shook his head.  His perfect, white teeth were shining in the sunlight as his dark black hair blew with the breeze.  He had to flip it out of his eyes once more.
"Do you?"  Aiden inquired, still grinning.

purpleraincloud

"Depends! Tell me why now!" His teeth shined in the brilliant light. They smiled at each other.
It's just another day

Aiden

Aiden leaned back against the tree more, and rested his shoulders against it.  He felt comfortable and completely relaxed.

"Well, actually a few reasons.  I'm going to be graduating soon anyway.  So, i figured leaving a little earlier wouldn't be any different.  Also, school is way to stressful, and I hate having to worry about whether the teachers finding about my continous ongoing hooky."  He added, clearing his throat.

"And the most important is that Stacey is going to graduate soon, and we want to stay here as long as possible together.  We need to settle down, I suppose."  Aiden finished with a grin.  His eyes turned a lighter shade in the light.

purpleraincloud

"Stacey? You named dropped to a new student!" his response was a little confusing. As a nervous habbit she took out her lipstick and freshened her ruby look. 
It's just another day

Aiden

Aiden looked at her, confused.  His tilted his head to one side, and raised an eyebrow.
"What?"  He asked, sounding perplexed.

purpleraincloud

"Who is Stacey?" Avalee asked. She noticed a little toad hoping by her foot.

It's just another day

Aiden

Aiden kept his head tilited to one side.  It was more of a habit than anything else.  He took in a deep breath of the fresh air.
"She is my wife."  Aiden replied with a bright smile.

purpleraincloud

Avalee half-smiled at him trying to sense if he was joking. He wasn't. She dropped her jaw a little, "How old are you?" She said raising an eyebrow. Wow, she thought.
It's just another day

Aiden

Aiden watched her expression carefully. He wasn't surprised that it was such a shock.  Most people looked down on young kids getting married.  However, he didn't care.  He never cared about what people thought.
"I'm 18."  Aiden replied, still watching Avalee's expression.
He, too, raised an eyebrow curiously.

Miss Xantier

Heather listened to the couple, and laughed at Avalee's little comment about destroying the school. Heather then says to the boy who named himself as Aiden, "I'm Heather. I've heard of your little marriage with Stacey, thanks to my friend Isabelle." and then whispered to Avalee "He isn't joking, he's not single, he is married. I can point out his wife, if you ever wanted to know who and what she looks like." She went over to the tree and climbed up it and sat on the first branch she came upon.

(Don't continue off like that, and to tell you. I'm gonna be gone camping for the weekend!)

Aiden

((So, we are supposed to wait until you get back from camping?))

Miss Xantier

(No, you can keep going, but don't get as far as before I posted. Please! I should be back by Sunday.)

purpleraincloud

Quote from: Aiden on July  2, 2009, 12:57:21 AM
Aiden watched her expression carefully. He wasn't surprised that it was such a shock.  Most people looked down on young kids getting married.  However, he didn't care.  He never cared about what people thought.
"I'm 18."  Aiden replied, still watching Avalee's expression.
He, too, raised an eyebrow curiously.

Oh wow.  She thought. "I'm not gonna judge you for marrying so young. Sometimes you are just in love."
It's just another day