News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

excitement in the library!

Started by I loves YOUz, July 13, 2009, 04:04:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

I loves YOUz

Billie smiled at Avalee. "Thanks. Now where should we start?" She asked. " I guess we should all go to Professor Binns, and try and find something out." Billie said and gathered a few books up and put them in her bag that was under the table. "So who has taken his class? Like who knows where it is?" she asked putting her bag on and looking at everyone.
I wanna get back into this site..
My writing has gone way done hill since I left
and well I miss everybody!

Miss Xantier

"I have, I'm getting a N.E.W.T. in there, follow me." Heather led them down to the History of Magic class and goes in a sees the very transparent, very old, ghost of Professor Bins, the only ghost teacher. She says to the group, "We're here, who wants to go first?"

purpleraincloud

"I've never met him." Avalee said, nervosly
For just another day, for another stolen hour
When the world will feel my power and obey
It's just another day
Feeling like I'll live forever
Feeling like this feeling never goes away

I loves YOUz

" Haven't met him either. Since you have Heather why dont you ask him what schools we're in the last Triwizard tournament" Billie suggested.

(If you ask the questions I'll be the professor so you dont have to do both)

Miss Xantier

"Fine." Heather walked up to Professor Bins and asks "Professor Bins, I'm unsure of the last Triwizard Tornanment when the Chamber of Secrets was open, what schools were in the Triwizard Tornanment?"

(Don't forget he mixes up names! Like he would say maybe for me Miss Dragon. lol!)

Aiden

Aiden followed behind the others.  He had taken Proffessor Bin's class, but he honestly couldn't remember what it was about since he never went to class.  He crossed his arms across his chest, and shifted his weight from one foot.

|Aiden Gray|Nineteen|Married|In Over His Head|

I loves YOUz

Professor Binns looked up slowly. "During the last Triwizard touranment the terrible chamber wasn't open." He said simply. "And three schools were in it, but there were three wizards, and one witch that competed. There were two from Hogwarts which one was famous, and the other died. There was only suppose to be three people competing but Harry Potter was also chosen." Professor Binns said, not answering any of the questions.

Billie sighed and tilted her head at Heather tinting for her to ask him again.

Miss Xantier

"I meant the ones before it, and the Chamber of Secrets had opened. Were the same schools in it everytime there was a Triwizard Tornanment?" Heather asks again, hearing Billie wanting her to ask again in her mind.

I loves YOUz

"Ah yes, yes its been a tradition that the same schools compete everytime. I mean if it was other schools then it would change things. and it wouldn't be tradition" Professor Binns began in a very boring voice.

Billie had heard what she needed to hear and headed to the door as the professor continued to talk.

Miss Xantier

Heather smiled, she had known of the tradition but didn't say anything and followed Billie out the door,.

Aiden

Aiden followed the two of them out of the door.  When they were out of the room he looked at them.
"So, where do we go exactly?"  He asked, not really paying attention to what the teacher had to say.

|Aiden Gray|Nineteen|Married|In Over His Head|

purpleraincloud

Avalee was also confused. Like Aiden.
For just another day, for another stolen hour
When the world will feel my power and obey
It's just another day
Feeling like I'll live forever
Feeling like this feeling never goes away

I loves YOUz

Billie walked out. "So we know who it was. Now we jus got to find out how to get to those schools." Billie said mumbling to herself. "To the Library I guess."