News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Homesickness (OPEN, but mostly for girls.)

Started by Miss Xantier, July 13, 2009, 01:07:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

James156

"That would be epic! lets do that, but lets make them yellow and pink! make the colors clash, you know?!" Alfonso was really enjoying his time with these new friends. He was having the time of his life, running down this hallway...his friends laughing silently right beside him. It was superb.
"So, this the enterance to the S.D?" alfonso said. he was surprised how fast they got their.
Digimon is the Greatest EVA!!! I'm NEVA gonna grow out of it!!

purpleraincloud

"Don't really know. Never been down here. I guess." She smiled. Now her grand total of friends was on its way to becoming three. She just hoped she wouldn't screw this up, like she did everything else in her life.

Think happy thoughts! She thought to herself. Friends.

"Do you guys know how to get in?" She asked
For just another day, for another stolen hour
When the world will feel my power and obey
It's just another day
Feeling like I'll live forever
Feeling like this feeling never goes away

James156

"I...dont know. i never thought this through..heheheheheheh..." alfonso said, shrugging his shoulders. He looked up and down the hallway, looking for some kind of lever or something. he found nothing.

Kalee_Ann:)

Lillian looked around nervously. She had gotten lost on her way back from a DADA class and ended up in this new hallway. She heard laughter and quickly hid behind a wall. She got her wand out faced the people in front of her and quietly whispered "Confundus".

Miss Xantier

Heather was happy. And then the same girl from the dorm, casted the same spell. To try and confuse them. She rolled her eyes, and stopped the charm in it's track before it could hit them. "Hey! You girlie! Stop hitting people older then you with the Confusing Charm. We don't need more idiots. Why are you here in the first place?"

(( I'm sorry if you don't want me to join I will leave :p. I just started on here and I'm trying to figure out what I'm doing :) ))

Miss Xantier

(Yeah, it's okay. But can you not keep using spells on people older. And simply, confundus and avis are spells for people older then a third year. It annoys others.)

HamandCheese

(Also a person can not be hit by a spell unless they chose to be in there post, no godmodding

Just Bucky helping out

(Peace out)
Dan Aykroyd Fans http://elwoodjake.proboards.com/index.cgi

Top on google search (Or second from the top)

[

Which is Bucky?? You decide.

James156

{{ Well fine then let's just pick on the new girl. =D. Maybe if you guys you would read me bio then you would understand me better. :). Gosh I've been on this site only a week. }}

James156

HamandCheese

Quote from: Kalee_Ann:) on July 24, 2010, 04:34:48 PM
{{ Well fine then let's just pick on the new girl. =D. Maybe if you guys you would read me bio then you would understand me better. :). Gosh I've been on this site only a week. }}
I think I said something like this when I started Two years  \ago, all were trying to do Is Help you become a better rcole p'er not pick on you.  If you can't except this hopefully one day you will

[

James156

((Its okay!  :) , but can we continue with the role play? or are we done?))

HamandCheese

[