News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Dark Nights

Started by Aiden, July 14, 2009, 11:07:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aiden

Aiden took a deep breath, and backed up a little.  Then, he started running towards the lake, and jumped right into the cold water with Stacey still in his arms.

|Aiden Gray|Nineteen|Married|In Over His Head|

potter_fan122

Stacey grinned broadly as they hit the chilly water. She laughed, holding onto Aiden for dear life.
She allowed her powers of air to help lift them back to the surface.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

Aiden

((I saw the movie.  I'm not sure what part you meant though.))

Aiden broke the surface, taking in a deep breath of hair that refreshed his lungs.  He flipped his hair, splashing water everywhere.
"Is there a moment when your powers don't come in handy?"  He teased with a grin.

potter_fan122

Stacey wrinkled her nose, thinking for a moment.
"When I`m reading. When I`m eating. When I`m using the restroom?" She suggested with a large grin. She flopped out of his arms, somehow appearing gracefull in doing that.

She took a few backwards steps towards the shore so she could stand and not take in water. "Honestly, that`s just a pet trick." She said softly. Somethig flicked across her face. Something deep and powerful, something almost dangerous.

((Okay, well, near the end, when the Inferi came out of the black lake. Did you jump when the first hand grabbed Harry`s wrist? Me and my aunt were expecting it and we were airborne.))

Aiden

((Hehe I wasn't scared at that part.  Did you like it though?))

Aiden watched Stacey walk towards the shore. 
"Pet trick?"  He inquired.  He now tilted his head curiously as he saw her expression.

potter_fan122

((Yeah, I think they did a good job though. And don`t make fun of me for jumping! I was hyped up on sugar. And it`s not like I wasn`t the only one that jumped. A bunch of people did. :P ))

Stacey smiled and nodded, taking a few more steps back.
She slowly raised one hand from the dark water and lifted it above her head. She slowly closed her eyes, still grinning.

In a few seconds, the wind picked up. It pushed against her, whipping her wet hair over her shoulders. It said a lot about her balance that she was just able to stand up straight. A blanket of clouds started to appear and roll over the moon, blocking out the stars.

Aiden

((Hehe I liked it too.  The theatre was packed!))

Aiden sat there with a confused look on his face.  He silently watched as the wind wipped around him and Stacey, it caused the waves in the water to pick up.  He looked up in the sky as the clouds got heavier, and blocked out the stars.

potter_fan122

Stacey dropped her arm in one swift movement and opened her eyes. The wind stopped and the clouds began to recede.

"That takes concentration." She said, her eyes almost white with the force of using wind and air. "A little push to get us to surface was a pet trick." She eyed Aiden carefully, watching for a reaction.

Aiden

Aiden took a few steps closer to her to take her hand.  The water was a little above his waist now and the waves died down.
"Are you naturally that good at magic?"  He asked, his eyes shining from the moon reflecting in the water.

potter_fan122

Stacey smiled and shrugged.
"I don`t know where it comes from. It just comes." That was the truth, more so than anything else. Her powers had been growing and expanding ever since she was fourteen, and they didn`t stop coming. First the fire, then voices, absorbing other powers, and then everything else.

Aiden

He tilted his head curiously.
"Will they continue to grow?"  Aiden asked, squeezing her hands softly.

potter_fan122

Stacey shrugged again.
"Honestly, my moon, I do not know." Her eyes became slightly distant. "I`ve only heard of one other person who could absorb another`s powers, and he`s on the other side of the earth, practically. Everyone who knows thinks that it is unique."

Aiden

Aiden took a step closer to his wife.  He noticed her eyes growing distant.
"Are you scared?"  He asked.

potter_fan122

Stacey looked up into Aiden`s eyes, her eyes settling on her "natural" brown.
"Sometimes." She asnwered truthfully. "Sometimes I don`t think I can control them all. The same with the voices; they scare me when they try to take me."

Aiden

Aiden wrapped her in a hug.  His body was always a few degrees higher than hers, but he barely noticed.
"Is there anyway at all I can help?"  He asked.