News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Graduation Day ((All are welcome.))

Started by Sky, July 15, 2009, 01:32:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sky

((I forgot to make a topic for Sky's Graduation lol. So...yeah..))

"Well Mom and Dad..., I made it." A soft voice whispered in one of the hallways where class pictures were posted. Sky stood there smiling warmly as her parents waved at her, both on different sides of the frame with their caps in the air.

"All students please report to the Great Hall as the Graduation Ceremony will begin momentarily." A voice rang our across the school.

"Any remaining seventh years must report immediately."

Sky looked up and then back at her parents' picture. "Goodbye." She said before sprinting down the hall in her Scarlet and Gold gown.

potter_fan122

((YaY! Somebadyelse forgot! We can graduate ogether, okay?))

Stacey stood at the doorway to the Great Hall, looking inside. Her mother wasn`t here. Neither was her father. Her dad had at least sent a letter, saying something urgent came up with his job. Sometimes she just knew what he did for a living.

Her scarlet and gold gown billowed around her. It smelled like it had been in a musty closet for a year. It probably had. She had a gold cap with a scarlet tassle, and she turned it around and around in her hands. The Great Hall was filled with the different house colors, along with black or dark green and purple for parents and realatives.

"Well, let`s get it over with." She sighed. But she didn`t move a muscle.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

Sky

Sky finally came to a slower pace once she was near the Great Hall. Was it wrong that she didn't want to go? She ran her hand along the walls of the school, the stone cold to her touch. She sighed deeply and pulled her hand away.
  As she looked up, Sky saw somebody dressed in the same kind of gown as she was. "Stacey?" She said aloud. She walked over to her and grinned.
  "Can you believe it? We're graduating!" But those words were said with false enthusiasm.

Bucky Black

((Isabelle made on like this but nobody joined LOL))

(Is everyone graduating or not????)

potter_fan122

((The seventh years are.))

Stacey turned when she heard her voice. Her face split into a smile as she recognized her friend. "Sky, I can`t believe it! We`re going to be on our own, we can do what we want with what we are." Her face lit up with enthusiasm.

For her, this graduation was more than just graduating Hogwarts. No, for her, it meant that she could start her life with Aiden. She had decided on what she wanted to do with her life at a young age. She had accepted Aiden`s promise at just fifteen.

Stacey understood that not many people could understand how she felt, so she refrained from talking about it. Now, however, she was just bursting with joy.

Sky

"I know!" Sky exclaimed with a grin. "How has the married life been? I haven't had a chance to really speak to you lately." Sky said. "And I'm sorry for that."

potter_fan122

Stacey beamed.
"It`s great. We`re moving into a house in a couple weeks." Her eyes shone with excitement. Most people looked down on her for being married so young, but she wasn`t stupid. She knew what she wanted out of life, and she knew she loved Aiden.

"And don`t worry. Finals have been tough." She waved her hand dismissivly. She wasn`t concerned about Sky not talking to her. The final exams that the seventh years had to take were brutal.

Sky

Sky laughed. "Tough doesn't even describe how hard they were." She said. She looked at a clock on the stone wall.

11.53AM.

"Well...the ceremony is about to start. Shall we head to the Great Hall?" She asked with a nod in that direction.

potter_fan122

Stacey glanced into the hall, and all of the people in it. "Yeah, probably." She said to Sky before leading her around the edge of the hall.

People were everywhere. They were clustered together tightly, all pushed together and bustling with talk and excitement.

Alken

I really congratulate you to this forum where people can share their thoughts and more then it they can help each other in

all respect.

-----------------

Alken

Best Offer in Communication medium