News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

having a drink.

Started by I loves YOUz, July 15, 2009, 07:29:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

I loves YOUz

*This place will work* Billie said looking at the pub. She opened the door slowly, because she knew there were days where no under age students were allowed in. It was clear so she stepped in and closed the door silently, but quickly. Walking to the end of the bar she sat down and ordered a water as she smoothed her skirt out. And pulled her shirt were it was suppose to be and waited on her water and looked around.
I wanna get back into this site..
My writing has gone way done hill since I left
and well I miss everybody!

Virgil Hendrix

Virgil walked through the doors, looking around as he came in.  There were some of all kinds of people in here today.  He looked down to the end of the bar, and saw a familiar face.  He walked up next to her and said "Hey Billie, whats up?" and sat in the bar stool next to her.

Join Amber Ridge.  A College Roleplay.
5 - 20 - 50 - 100 - 125 - 200 - 300 -

I loves YOUz

Billie looked at the guy who sat next to her. "Hey Virgil!" She said smiling. she hadn';t heard or seen much of him for a long while. "Nothing to much, What about you? Where you been?"

Virgil Hendrix

Virgil looked over at Billie and laughed a small bit.  "I've just been traveling here and there, trying to learn as much as I can.  I was actually thinking of coming back to school.  Is everything the same as when I left?" he said as he ordered a drink from the bartender.

I loves YOUz

Billie smirked. "So your trying to actually learn something?" SHe said. "If you would have gone to class you wouldn't have had to travel!" She said smiling at him. She had missed picking on him. "You should I mean this would be your last year."

Virgil Hendrix

Virgil laughed as he said "I did go to class, thank you.  Atleast twice a week...  So whats been going on at school, I know something must have been happening in my long abscence." he said thinking of all the things he used to do back at school.

I loves YOUz

"Yeah two outta how many days a week?" She giggled. "And its changed a lot. Its not as fun as it was. I was gone and got back recently and its changed. Not many people are the same and no one does some things like people used to" SHe sighed

XLiberatorX88

Matt had walked into the pub and saw some people that looked like they went to Hogwarts so he went to see if he could sit there,"Uhh.. hi do you two mind if sit here?"Matt asked.
Every new beginning comes from some other beginnings end

I loves YOUz

Billie looked at the guy who had asked. "Well to be able to sit you gotta tell me your name?" she said smiling.

XLiberatorX88

Matt smiled back at the girl and felt his face turn red."My name is Matthew,but you can call me Matt,"Matt had just taken a seat,ordered a butterbeer then asked ."So what's your name and what year are you in?"Matt was glad he had run into this girl she seemed nice and was sure she would be an awesome friend. 
Every new beginning comes from some other beginnings end

I loves YOUz

Billie smiled. "Thats cool. I'm Billie and I'm in my 6th year." She said and asked for another water. "What about you are you new here?" She asked.