News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

<Breathe>

Started by potter_fan122, July 16, 2009, 07:14:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fudge0604

(( I know! ))

Albus smiled gently, as the birds started to sing. Memories of the past intrigued, as he remembered the fight they'd had when they first met. It fascinated him, that they'd gone on each others tails so quickly, that he chuckled. He'd been a total wreck back then, completely shaded over by his emotions for Jessie, which were supressed to the extreme.

Post Potter depression.

potter_fan122

((What birds? Birds don`t sing at nighttime!))

Stacy grinned, able to tell where his train of thought went by his face.

"I beat you so bad that night." She teased, smiling widely. "You didn`t have a chance." She had always compeated with Albus. It was something that came naturally to her. He was more like a younger brother than her real brother ever had been.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

fudge0604

(( THEY DO IN NORWAY! :D ))

" I wasn't even being serious " Albus said, looking at her in disbelief.

" I could kick yo rectum, any day, any time, but not here, since I don't want to change the terrain. He said, confidence in his voice. Remembering, he thought that he'd always be annoyed by Stacey's 'need' to compete with him, even though, he did have fun with her.

Post Potter depression.

potter_fan122

((I`m sure they do, Albus.))

Stacey laughed loudly.
"Oh, you can kick my rectum, can you? If you don`t remember, I can use your powers. And I`ve learned how to use ice." She lifted her hand and an icicle formed above it rotating slowly.

She loved to mess with Albus. The last time they had faught each other with powers it was been in the middle of winter and he had ambushed her with snow balls. Luckily, she melted them all beore they could hit her.

fudge0604

" Yeah, but I learned from Ginny to seal my powers, and mind away. HAHA! " Albus grinned. New thoughts forming in his head.

" Do you think that you can even handle every drop of my power like even I struggle to do ? " His eye brows tightened, while he looked at his hands. The ice cold, pale color of his skin, he didn't like it. The light blue was a much better color, and it suited him better, or atleast he thought that.

Post Potter depression.

potter_fan122

Stacey shook her head. "When I absorb someone`s power, I can only do what the can do, but it doesn`t harm them at all. They don`t even know it happens." She explained.

"And even if you seal your mind, I can control all of the elements now. I don`t know why, but they all just started working." She ice disappeared and she dropped her hand. She really wondered about her powers sometimes. They were always getting stronger.

fudge0604

" Freak " Albus said, teasing her lightly. Even though it escaped his mind that he shouldn't be the one calling others freaks, when he had a blue color on his skin.

" Atleast, I can beat you with my martial arts! I have black belt degree in Judo, AND Kung-fu! " Albus said proudly, sitting down on the cold, moist moss ground.

Post Potter depression.

potter_fan122

Stacey laughed.
"Dork." She countered, also sitting down. "I`ve been trianed to throw knives, and I`ve done self-defense since I was four." She announced. Self-defense was one of the only classes that Stacey actually kept up with. It helped her relieve stress.

fudge0604

" So what, I'm still superior to you! " Albus said, a bit sick of arguing. The big sugar rush had left his body, leaving him exhausted and yawning.

(( The second I started typing about him being tired, I yawned myself! x^x

Post Potter depression.

potter_fan122

Stacey smiled, sensing his level of exhaustion.

"Yes, yes. I`m sure you are." She agreed, pretending to give up.

fudge0604

Albus nodded in agreement, victorious.

" You know, someone as glorious as me, can't be beaten ! "

Post Potter depression.

potter_fan122

Stacey nodded sarcastically.

"Oh, yeah. Someone as magnificent as you couldn`t possibly be beaten by big ol` me." She rolled her eyes and closed them.

fudge0604

(( Close this one up now? :D ))

Post Potter depression.

Luke Forlity

((Can I join? I totally understand if I can't, but I am fully willing to write...a lot))
Yeah, I'm new.  Just trying to become less of a newb.

potter_fan122

((Actually, I had forgotten about this topic. Otherwise, you`d be free to join. I`d love to post with you somewhere else. I can write a lot, too.  ;) ))