News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Luke Erik Forlity

Started by Luke Forlity, July 24, 2009, 10:22:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luke Forlity

Name:  Luke Erik Forlity

Height: 6 ft. 1 in.

Appearance:  Luke is tall and pale, with dark brown hair.  His hair is soft and fairly long, almost coming to his eyes.  He has bright green eyes that almost seem to cast their own light.  He's very strong and has a six pack, sometimes eight after he works out.  When he gets hungry, his eyes turn darker shades of green, eventually fading into black. His lips are the perfect shade of pink, and he takes good care of them, hoping to find a special someone that would enjoy them.

RACE:  Vampire

Parents:  John and Sarah Forlity (Both Dead)

Personality: Luke is normally a very happy person. He tends to keep his emotions deep within himself for long periods of time.  Then, when he can't hold them in any longer, they all come pouring out at once.  This causes a very bad day for him and anyone that he encounters.  He is nice and funny, and loves to use sarcasm.

Likes: Luke likes to exercise, and when he gets angry, instead of letting out his emotions, he strains himself physically.  He also likes to swim and run, both of which he is very good at.  He likes almost all animals, but prefers bears when he can find one.

Dislikes: He doesn't like disloyalty, and is always loyal.  He doesn't like the sun, mostly because he is a vampire.  He also doesn't like the cold.  Other than that, there isn't much that Luke doesn't like... he tends to be an optimist and find the good in things.

Power: Luke is best at working with fire.  After years of practice, he can do almost anything with it. He often gets carried away, and when he does, bad things can happen.

History: Luke was born in a small town in Europe.  He was raised well and worked hard.  He lived on a farm, where he worked almost all of the time.  He went to a very small school with everyone else from his town.  He studied hard and did well.

Luke had always had a passion for fire, loving the way it devoured anything in it's path.  One day, as he was experimenting with it, a building caught fire.  The fire destroyed the thatched roof, quickly catching the buildings around it.  Soon the entire town was ablaze.  His parents were both killed in the fire, and Luke has forever hated himself for it.  

He ran away, hiding in a forest far away from his town.  There he encountered vampires who transformed him.  They deserted him, leaving him to figure things out for himself.  Now, years later, he has come to Hogwarts.
Yeah, I'm new.  Just trying to become less of a newb.

Alexis

This isn't bad actually.  Espeically for your first one.
Welcome to the site, and can't wait to RP with you.
If The World Was Coming To An End...
   I'd Rather Stay Blindfolded Than Open My Eyes...

Miss Xantier

Sorry to say this, but no Vampires are allowed anymore due to there being too many. But good bio and you need flaws with your powers.

purpleraincloud

Good luck! Like ur description!
For just another day, for another stolen hour
When the world will feel my power and obey
It's just another day
Feeling like I'll live forever
Feeling like this feeling never goes away

Luke Forlity

Thank you! I'll go back and edit it to put more flaws in.

What does RP mean?

Miss Xantier

Luke Forlity

Oh... is that where you act out your character? You play your role? (Kind of self-explanatory...)

Miss Xantier

Well you play as your character, it's pretty much just writing a story, but you have to stop where as so some people can join in if they want, and you have to do it in 3rd person (He/She/They). That much, and best to read other people's roleplays before you start.

Luke Forlity

Okay! Thank you so much! I'll be sure to do that!

Miss Xantier

You're welcome, I'm just passing on what the others passed on to me.

fudge0604

Ok.

First of all, if you're a vampire and 138, you'd be dead by now, since this is the harry potter universe.

http://www.harrypotterfan.com/forum/index.php?topic=5669.0

Not forcing you, but it's smarter since you haven't grown your character so much, that you can't go back without changing who he is.

Harry Potter vampires seems to be a bit more based off the Dracula type Transylvanian, loves blood , fang teeths, and maybe not so in love with the sun?

But it's hard to know, since JKR hasn't really described them clearly.

Anyways, good try for your first bio. PM me, if you want to rp some time!

Even though I'm going to camp soon :D

Post Potter depression.

Luke Forlity

Well, he was 16 when he was changed, so he looks like he's 16, but he's actually 138.

And I did read that, but I thought that since I'm willing to write that it would be okay.

I said he doesn't love the sun, and I think that if he's supposed to have fangs that they only come out when he feeds... is that okay?

Thanks!  ;D

Miss Xantier

You've been accepted by the bio wizard, you mainly made your character twilight-like.

purpleraincloud

She ^ is right! (Heather)
For just another day, for another stolen hour
When the world will feel my power and obey
It's just another day
Feeling like I'll live forever
Feeling like this feeling never goes away

fudge0604

I'm sorry Luke, but you should read the rules before you post.

http://www.harrypotterfan.com/forum/index.php?topic=2314.0

It says no vampires.

Post Potter depression.