News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

The Meeting in the Dorms (Avalee needed!)

Started by Miss Xantier, July 24, 2009, 11:59:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

potter_fan122

Stacey stood and followed Aiden solently. She didn`t say anything as he led her through halls and outside to the bench. She sat beside him, looking up into his eyes with a questioning look.

She wanted to know what was going on, what made him act like this. But she knew it wouldn`t be right for her to ask first. She didn`t know how she knew, but she did.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

purpleraincloud

Avalee was biting her nails. She was nervous, no she was more than nervous, she was frantic. She couldn't distract herself. Stacey could walk back up here and kill her, or Aiden could come up and tell Avalee that he hated her.
She pulled out her ipod and played the last playing song. It was a love song by the Beatles. She couldn't deal with that now, even if they were her favorite band. She picked a Beethoven song, minor, which suited her mood and helped her think about other things.
For just another day, for another stolen hour
When the world will feel my power and obey
It's just another day
Feeling like I'll live forever
Feeling like this feeling never goes away

Aiden

Aiden looked at Stacey's eyes, unsure of what to say or how to say it.  He'd never had something like this happen, naturally he didn't know how to deal with it.  He took in another deep breath.
"Stacey...something happened..."  He trailed off slowly, unsure of how to continue.  How much did she know?

|Aiden Gray|Nineteen|Married|In Over His Head|

potter_fan122

Stacey nodded slowly, her dark eyes searching his.

"What`s wrong?" She asked softly, squeezing his hand. "Aiden, whatever it is, you can tell me." Her eyes were locked on his. She knew nothing about what he was going to tell her, only that it was going to be bad. She didn`t want to hear it. She just wanted to go back to yesterday when they were running through the forest together. she wanted him to be happy.

Aiden

Aiden dropped his head, and looked down. 
"No..I can't."  He answered, ashamed with himself. 

Aiden looked at both of their hands, entwined together.  It was so easy, none of them had to think about it.  It was like breathing.  He didn't know how Stacey would feel about him now.
"What have you heard?"  He asked quietly, knowing gossip around school spreads faster than the flu.

potter_fan122

Stacey also looked down at their hands. She was confused. Why couldn`t he tell her? What was she supposed to have heard.

"I... haven`t heard anything." She answered truthfully. She so badly wanted to know what he was talking about, scared as she was about finding out. She very easily could have searched his mind, but she had promised herself long ago that she would never read his mind unless he wanted her to. She felt bad that she had more powers than him, that she could do things he couldn`t.

Aiden

Aiden took in another deep breath and exhaled with a sigh.  He rubbed is thumb over Stacey's palm gently. 
"Something happened..."  He began again, his voice still the same quiet tone.

Aiden lifted his head, his eyes meeting Stacey's.  What a bad person he was.
"Between me and Avalee."  He continued, hoping she would get the idea.  Although, his explanation must be pretty vague.

potter_fan122

Stacey narrowed her eyes in confusion. What did he mean? What happened?

"L--Like what?" She stuttered softly, looking up to him. Her eyes were now dark purple, confused.

((Sorry for my shortness.))

Aiden

((It's okay.  Mines going to be short, too.))

Aiden noticed her eyes changing colors.  He wanted badly to know what color they would turn next.  He squeezed her hand, and slowly pressed his lips together in a line.  He was struggling to get the words out.
"I- I kissed her."  He said finally.

potter_fan122

Stacey`s mouth opened slightly, and she froze. Her eyes became distant, no longer seeing Aiden or the garden around them. She saw it. She saw them sitting outside together. Not Aiden and herself, but Aiden and Avalee.

Her breathing slowed, and she couldn`t get that picture out of her mind. She couldn`t do anything, she was just frozen on the spot.

purpleraincloud

She was still sitting. She was trying think about how this must be going. She was worried. Who was Stacey going to be madder at, her or Aiden. She was confused, and worried. How would he phrase it, we kissed? She kissed me? I kissed her? We were drunk?
How was this going to go down?
Too many questions.
Not enough answers.
For just another day, for another stolen hour
When the world will feel my power and obey
It's just another day
Feeling like I'll live forever
Feeling like this feeling never goes away

Aiden

Aiden watched her quietly.  His dark eyes felt glued to her face, waiting for her to react, to yell,  scream,  slap him, anything.  However, quietness bothered him the most.  What was she thinking?

Aiden lifted his hand, and wrapped it around her wrist.  He wanted her to do something. 
"Stacey, Stacey I'm so sorry."  He whispered, her eyes completely black.
He felt as if his heart was going to burst through his chest.

potter_fan122

Stacey blinked suddenly, her eyes flickering down to the ground. Her bottom lip trembled and she blinked back tears.

"I, I.... why?" She asked, looking up to meet his eyes. Even though she only spoke two words, they said a lot more. Raw pain showed through her voice and eyes. Tears leaked from her eyes and she shook her head.

What had happened.

Aiden

Aiden watched her expression, finding the pain shooting through Stacey's eyes hard to look at, knowing he'd been the cause.  He'd hurt her probably more than anyone else could.  He wanted to die now.
"Why..?  I-"  He cut himself off, trying to explain a reason for his wrongful actions.
"I don't know.."  He whispered.

potter_fan122

Stacey looked away, to the ground. a ripping sensation found its way to her chest. It felt like someone was trying to claw her heart out.

"Do you... do you love her?" she finally whispered. The words were hard to say, harder than they should have been, but the pain in her chest seemed to make everything more difficult. If he did love Avalee, and he chose her, Stacey would let him. She loved him to much to want to be the cause of his pain. She would let Aiden leave her if he chose. Stacey loved him more than anything else she had ever known, so she would of course let him go.

How was it that Aiden was facing the same predicament that she had faced when they first met? Nate or Aiden? Stacey or Avalee? Were things supposed to happen this way? Was this the world`s doing for making everything equal in life?