News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

A Sunny Day At The Lake

Started by SoaringScales, July 25, 2009, 12:45:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

purpleraincloud

"Bambi, is your favorite, isn't it?" She laughed harder. She had been forced to sit through Bambi multiple times with Viv. It's not that she didn't like it, she just grew sick of it. Yet when she tried to talk her into watching Sweeney Todd, she wouldn't budge.
For just another day, for another stolen hour
When the world will feel my power and obey
It's just another day
Feeling like I'll live forever
Feeling like this feeling never goes away

Aiden

Aiden laughed, and ran in fingers through the warm water.  The sun was beginning to set, but the light from the flames hardly made it noticable.
"Bambi?"  He inquired, raising an eyebrow.  "I haven't seen that in years actually."

|Aiden Gray|Nineteen|Married|In Over His Head|

SoaringScales

"It is my favorite! You know me so well Avalee." She remembered back in the muggle world when she and Avalee would watch that, well she made her but still. It was fun. "I last time I saw it was a couple of weeks ago." She said laughing. She was such a child.
The wind of heaven is that which blows between a horse's ears.  ~Arabian Proverb

You took a chance on a bruised and beaten heart, and then you realized you wanted what you had.

In riding a horse, we borrow freedom. ~ Helen Thompson

She's my best friend. You break her heart, I'll break your

purpleraincloud

She turned to Viv. "I hope I am never forced to watch it again." She said putting a fake mad face on. She could hold her face on for very long and smiled again.
It's just another day

SoaringScales

She smiled. "Oh you will. I brought it with me."
The wind of heaven is that which blows between a horse's ears.  ~Arabian Proverb

You took a chance on a bruised and beaten heart, and then you realized you wanted what you had.

purpleraincloud

She couldn't help but laugh and while Vivian was distracted, she formed a ball out of some water and her magic and threw it at Vivian, hitting her square in the forehead, then running and hiding behind Aiden.
It's just another day

Aiden

Aiden laughed, and turned around to look at Avalee.
"I'm not your meat shield."  He said with an amused smile on his face.  "I'd run away."

purpleraincloud

"You would?" She said narrowing her eyes playfuly. She waited for Vivian to strike back.
It's just another day

SoaringScales

She jumped at first when the water ball hit her, but then she started laughing. "Don't worry, I'll find away to get you back later. When you least expecting it." She said with a smug smile.

Aiden

Aiden laughed, and put his hand in the water.  He playfuly flicked a bit of water at Vivian.  He wondered if she would actually try anything him, considering he was four years older and much larger.

SoaringScales

"So, now I'm going to have to get both of you back later." She said smiling.

purpleraincloud

She smiled mocking her. "Sure. If you can!" She said teasing her. Vivian was going to like it here. She knew that for a fact, she also knew that Viv was going to get back at them no matter what.
It's just another day

Aiden

Aiden chuckled, and cupped his hand in the water.  He poured water in his hair, causing it to rain over his face as well. 
"I'm guessing a rain check, then?"  He suggested with a smile.

SoaringScales

She smiled. Truthfully she had know idea what she was going to do yet, but things like that usually just came to her. She kind of something in mind, but she didn't know if she would be able to pull it off.

purpleraincloud

She stuck her tongue out at Vivian being childish and having fun. Aiden just stood there. Aiden had no idea what tricks Viv could pull, Avalee was going to have to be on her toes.
It's just another day