News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

New To Hogwarts

Started by SoaringScales, July 26, 2009, 06:45:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SoaringScales

Vivian was wondering around outside on the Hogwarts grounds. She was so nervous being new here. "How am I ever going to find any of my classes." She mumbled to herself. Great. She thought, now everyone is going to know me as the girl who talks to herself. She had on a long white skirt, her favorite short sleeve purple shirt, and of course her necklace from Arizona.
The wind of heaven is that which blows between a horse's ears.  ~Arabian Proverb

You took a chance on a bruised and beaten heart, and then you realized you wanted what you had.

In riding a horse, we borrow freedom. ~ Helen Thompson

She's my best friend. You break her heart, I'll break your

Miss Xantier

Heather walked out of the castle staring into the distance, she easily knew her way in following a vision/premonition. She started jogging in her school uniform of a gray sweater over a white dress shirt with a Ravenclaw colors and in her black school cloak and gray skirt and high gray socks and black dress shoes. She noticed a new girl and walked up to her and says "Hello, I'm Heather." She moved her black hair away from her face and behind her ear as the wind blew it into her face.

SoaringScales

"Hi, I'm Vivian." She said smiling. "Its nice to meet you."
The wind of heaven is that which blows between a horse's ears.  ~Arabian Proverb

You took a chance on a bruised and beaten heart, and then you realized you wanted what you had.

Miss Xantier

"Well, Welcome to Hogwarts. Do you know where all of your classes are?" asks Heather, she knew where everything was, but then again she had been there for a full six years.

purpleraincloud

((Should we use this topic?))
For just another day, for another stolen hour
When the world will feel my power and obey
It's just another day
Feeling like I'll live forever
Feeling like this feeling never goes away

SoaringScales

She really only knew where half of her classes were, she didn't know how she was going to find them all. The school was so big. "Thanks. I don't really know where all of them are. Do you think you might could show me sometime?" She asked Heather.

((I think we should make a different one. But I don't know. lol))

purpleraincloud

For just another day, for another stolen hour
When the world will feel my power and obey
It's just another day
Feeling like I'll live forever
Feeling like this feeling never goes away

Miss Xantier

"I would love to help you find all of your classes, and maybe some very useful secret short-cuts." Heather smiled, she always loved helping out her fellow students.

SoaringScales

"Thanks! Short-cuts always come in handy." Vivian said. Heather was really nice, she smiled.