News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Isis, come here!!

Started by WakaiJosei, December 24, 2002, 10:40:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WakaiJosei

??? Where is you isis? Ah dunno where you are..................  donde esta mi amiga, isis? (Sorry, practicing for spanish.  that's the only bad thing about our transfer school, they make you take spanish and no Japanese!!!  I want to take Japanese.....) N E way (how's that English?  WHOO, I got tha English slang down gemme!!)  
la, la, la........  Where is isis????????????? :'( :-[ :'( :'( :'( :-[  Wahhhhh!!!!  You bampot! Crimany!!!

WakaiJosei

This is Cricket, me.  WakaiJosei......... I changed my name and put in my friend's e-mail address, lol......  (there! More English slang!! whoo, whoo!!)

.:isis:.

bampot!!!! :o CRIMANY!!! i cannae believe that u called me that! :o what did i do 2 u? u better leave me alone, or i'll say hi 2 jack on the airplane! :D tell them that i was talking 'bout u! :P wonder if that will make carter mad? ::) oh well!!! ;D well, ah am here now, but u r not! >:(
I think we should all go back to carving stuff on stones. Stones don't crash or get accidentally deleted. - sean biggerstaff  :-*  a.k.a. oliver wood

FANDABIDOZI! pIsHeD pOkEy HaTs R gOnE!i :(
GO DUCKS! GO LEAFS, GO! :D

.:¤*¤:. <3 isis .:¤*¤:.

.:isis:.

by the way, ah love you'r picture! ;D although he is kinda peely waally. oh well!!!! and ah still say that we should find mca, melt him over the head, plank 'em n a puggy, and call the polis! ;D ;D ;D just say he's pished! ;) they almost have 2 believe us. especially after ah beat him square go! pished pokey hats rock! :D pure gemme!!!  :D(although u might be the scunner yin, just j/k) ;D
I think we should all go back to carving stuff on stones. Stones don't crash or get accidentally deleted. - sean biggerstaff  :-*  a.k.a. oliver wood

FANDABIDOZI! pIsHeD pOkEy HaTs R gOnE!i :(
GO DUCKS! GO LEAFS, GO! :D

.:¤*¤:. <3 isis .:¤*¤:.