News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Startled. (Open to anyone who can write well... and plans on doing so...)

Started by Luke Forlity, July 30, 2009, 12:16:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alexis

Alexis stood still as the bobcat purred against her legs.  She almost afraid, it wasn't every day a large cat purred against you.  She gently bent down, and petted the large cat between the ears.  She couldn't imagine an actual bobcat being this friendly.

As Arianna retreated over to Luke, Alexis grinned again with her white teeth shining in the light.
"What does it feel like...to be a bobcat?"  She asked the girl quietly, unable to help her curiousity.  She would have to wait until she changed back to answer.
If The World Was Coming To An End...
   I'd Rather Stay Blindfolded Than Open My Eyes...

Luke Forlity

Luke jumped again slightly as she turned back into a bobcat.  He wasn't used to this!  He relaxed more when he saw how at ease Alexis was with her.  

Luke began to back towards a tree when he noticed her coming towards him.  When her paws hit his chest, the weight knocked him against the tree.  Shakily, he reached out a hand towards her head.  He pet her gently, a scared smile slowly spreading it's way across his lips.
Yeah, I'm new.  Just trying to become less of a newb.

Jackie Saylem

The bobcat sprang into the air, and Arianna landed crouching on the ground a moment later. She smiled widely, lithely standing up, the grace and power of the cat in her stance. She looked at the girl. "By the way, I'm Arianna, and being a bobcat is an amazing feeling. Its like... happiness in a bottle. A big strong powerful bottle. That can be graceful and fun at the same time!" She said, practically bouncing in place.

She was bouncimg so much that her sunglasses fell off. She immediatly shut her eyes and groping on the ground until she found them. She put them back on and stood up, looking flushed.
Jade Madeline Hayes - Strong, Independant, Confused, Naive.

Arianna Adaine - Elegant, Lethal, Lost, Alone, Outgoing, Anxious.

Jackie Dawn Saylem - Beautiful, Vampire, Young, Passionate, Energetic, Quirky

Luke Forlity

Luke smiled back at the girl.  She seemed to be somewhat of a showoff, but not too bad.  He liked her, she seemed nice.

His smiled turned into a frown.  When her sunglasses fell off, she had shut her eyes almost instantly.  As he contemplated why that might be, he watched her blush.

"You know, everyone is clumsy sometimes." He said, smiling at her once again.

Jackie Saylem

"Yes, I suppose they are." Arianna replied, her voice whimsical as she took in everything around her. It was very nice out, only the lightest of breezes to ruffle her long hair. "By the by, who are you? I don't believe I know you. Not exactly surprising... but I just transferred here. I was a bit too much trouble back home so they decided Hogwarts might straighten me out." She said, smiling widely and exuberantly.

She picked up a stick and twirled it between her finger tips, appearing to concentrate extremely hard. Then she smiled and looked away from the stick, and it was suddenly surrounded by a swath of bright orange flames. She continued to twirl it between her fingers as she waited for their names.
Jade Madeline Hayes - Strong, Independant, Confused, Naive.

Arianna Adaine - Elegant, Lethal, Lost, Alone, Outgoing, Anxious.

Jackie Dawn Saylem - Beautiful, Vampire, Young, Passionate, Energetic, Quirky

D.amoro

Ended up doing a maze event ahead of time, raids started a bit late due to that. Killed Manaetic Behemoth with around 60 coming, then Vallon Zek and Tallon Zek. Congrats to all the people who came and got a flag or loot.

Luke Forlity

Luke watched the girl, puzzled.  She was a very interesting character, and seemed to be one that you could watch for hours without ever getting bored.   As she twirled the flaming branch, Luke shook his head.  She was definitely a show-off.

"I'm Luke.  I just transferred here as well, so I don't know many people!"  He chuckled slightly and smiled at her, knowing they were in the same situation friendship wise.