News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Comfort

Started by SoaringScales, July 30, 2009, 09:19:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

purpleraincloud

She smiled, and took her free hand and gently tilted his head up. "Be happy." She said. She smiled a smug smile. "You owe me that." She squeezed his hand. She knew that her love for him would turn into the kind of love you felt for a sibling, or a really good friend. She hoped that her smile would make him smile.
For just another day, for another stolen hour
When the world will feel my power and obey
It's just another day
Feeling like I'll live forever
Feeling like this feeling never goes away

Aiden

Aiden looked up at Avalee as she lifted his head up and grinned at him.  He smiled back for a moment before letting it fall again.
"Yeah, I guess I do."  He agreed.

|Aiden Gray|Nineteen|Married|In Over His Head|

purpleraincloud

"So are you gonna act really awkward around me now?" She asked. It sounded like she was joking but deep inside she wasn't. She just wanted to get to the part where they were great friends. She needed that. She tucked her hair gently behind her hair, almost in a nervous habit fashion.
It's just another day

Aiden

Aiden lifted his head.  He knew things weren't going to be normal, it was a fact.  It was going to be hard to be good friends too, after all that had happen.
"I'm not acting awkward."  He corrected her.

purpleraincloud

"But when I see you, like at the pub, around the grounds, by the lake...When Staceys around" She finished her sentence in her mind. Especially when Staceys around.
It's just another day

Aiden

Aiden listened to the thoughts, his expression slowly changing to look like he was in deep thought.
"Well, I don't really know how to act with both of y'all there."  He replied quietly.

SoaringScales

The rain had completely stopped, and the clouds were leaving the sky gray and gloomy. The wolf stood up and shook the rain droplets of of her sandy coat. Now that she was up, Vivian didn't feel like sitting down again. What she really wanted to do was run, run till she could feel the wind in her fur, run till she could not think anymore, and just be intoned with nature. She smiled at the thought. Vivian walked back out into the clearing, but not in the center like she was before. Then she started pacing, her tail dragging the ground.

The wind of heaven is that which blows between a horse's ears.  ~Arabian Proverb

You took a chance on a bruised and beaten heart, and then you realized you wanted what you had.

In riding a horse, we borrow freedom. ~ Helen Thompson

She's my best friend. You break her heart, I'll break your

purpleraincloud

She decided to state the obvious. "Act like she is you wife, cause she is, and act like I am a really good friend. That will make her calmer too." She did feel like this would work.
It's just another day

Aiden

Aiden nodded as a reply.  He shrugged back in his seat, leaning his head against the back of it.
"I guess you're right."  He replied quietly.  "It's..all to confusing."

purpleraincloud

She squeezed his hand. "Yes it is. But it will get better, we just have to be there for each other." She said. She gave him a gentle smile. She pushed her bangs out of her eyes, and leaned back, as he did.
It's just another day

Aiden

Aiden lifted his eyes to Avalee, unable to feel a little bit better.  He gently squeezed her hand with each of his fingers once at a time.
"Thanks."  He said after a moment.

purpleraincloud

"Welcome" She felt her heart thud as she looked into his eyes. She did love him, but in a different way now. Her smile faded. She looked down.
It's just another day

Aiden

His smile couldn't help but fall as she looked down.  He suddenly felt embarrassed, and he wasn't sure why.
"What?"

purpleraincloud

"I'm just, Well I'm wondering if you regret it. What happened in Hogsmead. Do you regret it?" Her eyebrows pushed together. She knew it was going to be hard for him to answer this.
It's just another day

Aiden

Aiden looked down at his hand that was securely wrapped around Avalee's.
"No."  He replied quietly after a few long seconds.