News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Comfort

Started by SoaringScales, July 30, 2009, 09:19:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

purpleraincloud

"Its ok. Heather just doesn't want me getting hurt. Talk to me Aiden." She dropped her hands from his face. The tears had slowed down but had not stopped completely. She waited for Aiden to talk.  She hoped he wouldn't notice the comment about food.
For just another day, for another stolen hour
When the world will feel my power and obey
It's just another day
Feeling like I'll live forever
Feeling like this feeling never goes away

Miss Xantier

Heather gave Aiden a last glare and ran up the stairs to Avalee's dorm after Vivian, once she was up there she walked over to Vivian and says "I'll take the first shift." She stood just outside of the door and listened to the conversation coming from below.

SoaringScales

"He better not hurt her again." Vivian said to Heather once they where in Avalee's dorm. She wasn't going to eat the cookies there, Avalee needed to eat more then she did, and she wasn't hungry anyway.
The wind of heaven is that which blows between a horse's ears.  ~Arabian Proverb

You took a chance on a bruised and beaten heart, and then you realized you wanted what you had.

In riding a horse, we borrow freedom. ~ Helen Thompson

She's my best friend. You break her heart, I'll break your

Aiden

Aiden looked at Avalee, not paying any mind to the two girls as they left.  He had other things on his mind now.  It wasn't until Heather left the room that he heard the food comment.

Aiden raised an eyebrow, and looked at Avalee's skinny frame.  She was skinny before when he first met her, but not this skinny.
"Have you not been eating?"  He asked worried.

|Aiden Gray|Nineteen|Married|In Over His Head|

purpleraincloud

She blushed. Oh why did he have to notice that. He hadn't mentioned the dark circles from her lack of sleep under her eyes.
"I've been eating enough." She did this to herself, she didn't know if it was on purpose or not. She sat waiting with a grim expression, waiting for him to answer the only question that mattered to her.
It's just another day

SoaringScales

Vivian didn't mean to eavesdrop, but she did anyway. She had excellent hearing though, she always thought that made up for her poor eyesight. Vivian heard Aiden mention Avalee not eating, and she became mad again. "I hope your happy." She mumbled under her breath. "You did that to her. Its your fault shes not eating."  
The wind of heaven is that which blows between a horse's ears.  ~Arabian Proverb

You took a chance on a bruised and beaten heart, and then you realized you wanted what you had.

Aiden

Aiden ground his teeth together, getting angry again as he heard what Vivian said. He looked down at the ground, and his jaw set.  He took deep, slow breaths.  He would have to learn to control his anger. 

Aiden lifted his head again too look at Avalee.  He knew she wasn't eating enough, her frame showed it.  However, if she didn't want to talk about it he wouldn't ask her to do so.  Aiden slowly lifted his hand to gently touch her cheek, but stopped himself.  It would only get her angry.
"What do you want me to say?'' He asked quietly.

purpleraincloud

She reached out and held his outstretched hand. She held it gently in her cold hand. "What kind of love do you feel for me?" She asked, repeating herself in the clearest of ways. She took deep breaths. She wasn't gonna have a panic attack, at least not till Aiden left.
It's just another day

Aiden

Aiden looked down at the hand she held.  Her hand was much cooler compared to his unnaturally hot skin.  He pressed his lips together into a line.  He didn't want to tell her, it would only make things worse.
"I don't know.  I love you, but not in the same way you love me."  He explained slowly.

purpleraincloud

She looked down at their hands too. "Well, now talk to me like you wanted to when Viv and Heather were here, but couldn't" She said. She wasn't stupid enough to think that they actually went up to her room, she new they were probably listening.
It's just another day

Aiden

Aiden wanted to roll his eyes as he read her thoughts, but he didn't.  He didn't like reading peoples' minds.  It felt like he was invading their privacy.  He sighed, still looking down.
"You've been depressed."  He began quietly, stating it as a fact not a question.  "It's because of me.  Is there anything I can do, anything at all to help.  I don't want you to feel this way."

SoaringScales

Vivian wanted to be down there with Avalee, she knew it was best if she wasn't, they would get alot farther probably if her and Heather weren't. But she felt like they should be down there. Avalee was there friend, and it just didn't seem right for them to be up in her dorm. Vivian wouldn't leave though, unless she needed too. Avalee wanted them up here after all. She looked out the window above the bed she was sitting on. Vivian longed to be out there, in her wolf form. It made her feel free, more free then in her bird form. Maybe it was the wind in her fur, or the maybe it was just the power. She couldn't explain it. Maybe her and Avalee could run as wolves, that might make her feel better. She would do anything to make her friend feel better.

purpleraincloud

She knew the only way for him to make it better, for him to dump Stacey's @ss and to choose her. "I have to let my heart heal, Aiden." She said sadly. She started to cry again, because she knew Aiden would be able to read that. She just wanted him to be happy. She remembered her words I need you more than air. She said that to him, and it didn't matter.
It's just another day

Aiden

Aiden sighed, and put his other hand over Avalee's.   He wanted to tell her everything would be better, but he didn't know if he believe that.  She definatly wouldn't, at least now.
"Avalee...Please tell me if there is anything I can do right now.  I don't want to see you hurt, neither do your friends.  You have to understand that I don't want to see you this way."  He said.

purpleraincloud

"I do understand! But I assure you that it is much harder for me than it is for you. You have someone you love, and she loves you back, you are there for her when she fails a test and feels crappy about it. She is there for you when you need someone to proof-read your essay. You are there for each other when you cry yourself to sleep! You are very luck Aiden." She said this through even more tears. She squeezed his hand.
It's just another day