News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Comfort

Started by SoaringScales, July 30, 2009, 09:19:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

purpleraincloud

She leaned back too, and said, "I will be." She paused, deciding how honest she was going to be. "Eventually"
For just another day, for another stolen hour
When the world will feel my power and obey
It's just another day
Feeling like I'll live forever
Feeling like this feeling never goes away

purpleraincloud

She remembered a song that reminded her of this moment, it was a sad, sarcastic, painful song. And it spoke to her.
It was a song by the Strokes called Between Love & Hate. She remembered the lyrics now.
I never needed anybody,
I never needed anybody,
Don't worry about it honey,
I never needed anybody...

She felt like crying again, but she but on a brave face for the man she loved. Even if he didn't feel it back.
(Look at my above post too!)
It's just another day

Aiden

Aiden looked at her eyes, silently he listened to the lyrics in her mind.
"Is there anything, anything I can do?"

|Aiden Gray|Nineteen|Married|In Over His Head|

purpleraincloud

Knowing he could he could read her mind she said aloud "Don't worry about it honey." She said sadly. She kept hugging him. She weighed her options for a moment. "Well.." She said, thinking aloud. She made up her mind. She stood on her tip-toes, he was so very much taller than her. She wanted this not to be the last, but she knew it was, probably. She kissed him, hoping more than anything he would kiss her back no matter how self-destructive it was. His lips were warm, as was his torso which her arms were wrapped around. She took a deep breath, keeping her emotions under control.
It's just another day

Aiden

Aiden closed his eyes tight, and held his breath.  He stood there, completely taken by suprise.  He waited a few moments, and leaned back to look at Avalee's face.  Her arms were still wrapped around him.
"Avalee...what are you doing?"  He asked quietly.  He didn't want to hurt her more by kissing her back, even though he wanted to.

purpleraincloud

She looked into his eyes, she started to cry again. She stroked his cheek. "Just let me have this, just this, just once." She silently cried and pressed her lips once more to his. She was a girl in love. Stupid irrational love. She didn't want to force him to kiss her, and she made that clear to him, through her thoughts. She cried, but these tears were different. These tears were colored, it was rare, some tears were gray, some gold. They reflected the changing colors in her eyes. She noticed when she tried to wipe them away.
It's just another day

Miss Xantier

Heather was tuned into Aiden's and Avalee's mind and says to Vivian "She kissed him! But he isn't kissing her back... yet. I better go break up the party, this isn't good for her."

Aiden

Aiden stood there, frozen.  He didn't know what to do.  He didn't want to hurt anyone more than already had.  He closed his eyes, having a silent battle in his mind on deciding what to do.  Aiden slowly lifted his hand to her cheek.  He didn't move otherwise.  He wasn't exactly kissing her back.  His lips were still frozen even though they were locked with hers, he only moved his hand.

purpleraincloud

She sent her thoughts to him. Aiden, please, this is...Too hard, I can't imagine being without you. Give me this, just this, it's all I ask of you. Aiden, I have thought of suicide. I told you, I need you more than air. It's all I ask of you, please, my love. 
It was a lot to lay on him, but it needed to be said. At the same time she sent her thoughts at Heather saying 'Don't come near me.' she knew that Heather woud try to Come. She kissed Aiden, with as much passion as she could. 
It's just another day

SoaringScales

Quote from: Miss Xantier on August  7, 2009, 10:11:44 AM
Heather was tuned into Aiden's and Avalee's mind and says to Vivian "She kissed him! But he isn't kissing her back... yet. I better go break up the party, this isn't good for her."

Vivian looked at Heather worried. "Oh no." She said in barley a whisper, she knew it was going to be bad now. If Heather went back up there, there was know way of knowing what she would do.
The wind of heaven is that which blows between a horse's ears.  ~Arabian Proverb

You took a chance on a bruised and beaten heart, and then you realized you wanted what you had.

In riding a horse, we borrow freedom. ~ Helen Thompson

She's my best friend. You break her heart, I'll break your

Aiden

Aiden kept his eyes closed tight as he read her thoughts.  The one about suicide really caught his attention.  He didn't know what to do.  He sighed, knowing he wouldn't forgive himself for this.  He kissed her back very slowly.

Miss Xantier

"Ooooh! They're in for it! He's kissing her back!" Heather shook her head and stormed off to the Common Room, she wasn't gonna be going near to Avalee and hurting her just because she is her best friend, but Aiden would probably get hurt, once again. She ran up to the common room door and busted through it, and yelled at Aiden "WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU TWO DOING!?!?!"

purpleraincloud

Avalee growled at Heather. She had told her not to come. She was angry. She sent thoughts at her Go back to the clearing, like a true friend. Get the f*ck out of here! Let me have my last moment! She just needed this one moment, she just needed her love to mean something. That's all she wanted, all she asked of him.
She kissed him back, so he would know how much he meant to her. She remembered another song. It was a cheesy love, indie song. But it was one she loved.
She remembered the lyrics.

If I was a flower growing wild and free
All I'd want is you to be my sweet honey bee.
And if I was a tree growing tall and green
All I'd want is you to shade me and be my leaves

All I want is you, will you be my bride
Take me by the hand and stand by my side
All I want is you, will you stay with me?
Hold me in your arms and sway me like the sea.

If you were a river in the mountains tall,
The rumble of your water would be my call.
If you were the winter, I know I'd be the snow
Just as long as you were with me, when the cold winds blow.

Now these lyrics meant so much to her.
It's just another day

Aiden

Aiden's eyes shot open as Heather bursted through the room.  He gently leaned back, looking at Avalee for a moment and then at Heather.  His eyes shot darker again.  He heard the lyrics in his mind which kept him from getting angrier.
"I thought she told you to leave?"  He said angrily.

Miss Xantier

Heather stormed up the stairs to her dorm, slamming the door behind her. She just wanted to protect Avalee, but how could she do that when Avalee wanted to. That what started this mess all along! She fell onto her bed, and sent a message to Vivian through her mind "I'm in my dorm, you should of heard what Avalee yelled at me in her mind."