News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Comfort

Started by SoaringScales, July 30, 2009, 09:19:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aiden

Aiden ground his teeth together, and rolled his eyes.  A real friend would listen to one another not talk about each behind their backs.  Heather was getting very annoying and wished she would stop sticking her nose into everyones' lives.  Aiden turned his head to Avalee, and rubbed the back of his neck with his palm.

|Aiden Gray|Nineteen|Married|In Over His Head|

SoaringScales

Vivian watched Heather leave panic on her face. "I can't go back up there." Vivian whispered, with her head down. Avalee told me to go to the clearing, and wait for her. I can't go up there, she wants me here." Vivian said kind of sad. She was starting to wonder why Avalee had not came yet, but she wanted her to get closure with Aiden. That's what she needs right now, is closure. 
The wind of heaven is that which blows between a horse's ears.  ~Arabian Proverb

You took a chance on a bruised and beaten heart, and then you realized you wanted what you had.

In riding a horse, we borrow freedom. ~ Helen Thompson

She's my best friend. You break her heart, I'll break your

purpleraincloud

She sent more thoughts to him, enjoying the scilence. First she repeated the lyrics smiling trying to showing him that they were so true for her. Then she thought to him, didn't get to finish. She let there lips meet and slowly moved them. She needed him. 
For just another day, for another stolen hour
When the world will feel my power and obey
It's just another day
Feeling like I'll live forever
Feeling like this feeling never goes away

Aiden

Aiden listened again to the thoughts, still finding the lyrics nice to listen to.  When she kissed him again, he was surprised by her eagerness.  He didn't want to hurt her, he didn't want to hurt anyone espeically Stacey.  In the back of his mind he remembered the thoughts of suicide.  He closed his eyes tightly together, slowly and gently kissing her back.

purpleraincloud

She began crying. Again. Her mind was still buzing with questions. But she told it to shut up because she needed this. She needed him.
It's just another day

Aiden

Aiden heard her cry, and his brown furrowed with confusion.  He had never kissed someone, and made them cry.  He slowly leaned back with a puzzled expression.
"Did I do something wrong?"  He asked.

purpleraincloud

"This will be it Aiden. You are the love of my life, and when you walk out that door, it will be the last time I can act like we are in love. When you leave, I will be alone, and if heather god d@mn her wasn't up stairs I might slit my wrists. You chose her. And I still can't come to tearms with that. And it's not really that you chose her, it's that you didn't choose me." she finished her speech, still crying. She would always need him.
It's just another day

Aiden

Aiden listened quietly, his expression getting darker quite a bit.  He leaned closer to her, his face close to Avalee's.  He had try to somehow.  His heart pounded with nervousness and anxiety.
"Avalee, don't do anything stupid."  He replied quietly.

purpleraincloud

"Then stay and make sure I don't!" She said, knowing that it was a stupid thing to do. She placed her hands on his cheeks, warming her cool hands. She looked into them longingly.
It's just another day

Aiden

Aiden closed his dark eyes slowly.  He looked down at the ground, taking deep, slow breaths.
"But I can't, and I don't want you to do anything like..."  His voice trailed of quietly.

SoaringScales

Vivian looked back up at the sky again, the clouds she saw earlier were darker now. She could smell the rain coming. Vivian looked anxiously at the castle. A few drops of rain started to fall. She didn't want to go to the forest just yet, what if Avalee could not find her. Vivian still stared at the castle.  
The wind of heaven is that which blows between a horse's ears.  ~Arabian Proverb

You took a chance on a bruised and beaten heart, and then you realized you wanted what you had.

In riding a horse, we borrow freedom. ~ Helen Thompson

She's my best friend. You break her heart, I'll break your

purpleraincloud

"Like what, Aiden?" She asked in not a mad, but earnest tone. She just wanted to slip into oblivion, or have him for herself.
It's just another day

Aiden

Aiden recalled the conversation earlier about suicide, and the remark she made about cutting her wrists.  He had known people whom killed themselves, and it was something to take seriously.
"Don't ever harm yourself Avalee."  He said, his tone serious.

purpleraincloud

"You didn't choose me. And now both of us have to deal with the consequences. Do you know what I'm really gong through? Have you felt that before?" She asked. She wasn't angry but she really couldn't be that angry with Aiden, she loved him too much.
It's just another day

Aiden

Aiden bit the inside of his lip, holding back other words he was going to say.  He took in a deep breath and held it there.
"Not exactly what you feel now, but I have been hurt.  Alot."  He replied quietly, exhaling with a sigh.