News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Comfort

Started by SoaringScales, July 30, 2009, 09:19:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

purpleraincloud

"But was it the same? I mean, did someone break, your heart? Or was it more, did they smash it, and it was like your heart was in tiny pieces, like glass. Shattered? Like something you couldn't put back together?" She said more tears escaping from her eyes. She wanted him to understand, she needed him to understand. Her life would never be the same, and she knew that was a heavy thing to put on a person, but it was his to know.
For just another day, for another stolen hour
When the world will feel my power and obey
It's just another day
Feeling like I'll live forever
Feeling like this feeling never goes away

Aiden

Aiden ground his teeth together, setting jaw as he did so.  He was getting angry again, but he tried to control himself.  It was hard to do.
"I don't know."  He said after a few moments of silence.  He didn't want to think about it.

|Aiden Gray|Nineteen|Married|In Over His Head|

SoaringScales

The rain in the clearing was getting worse. Vivian stood up, and transformed into the sandy colored wolf again. Her four paws hit the ground with a thud. She sat down again threw her head back, and let out a long howl that should be able to be heard from the castle. The wolf put her head down, stood up, and ran for the forest. In her wolf form all the memory's from what happened in the castle were stronger now, Vivian shook her head hoping to shake the thoughts away. 
The wind of heaven is that which blows between a horse's ears.  ~Arabian Proverb

You took a chance on a bruised and beaten heart, and then you realized you wanted what you had.

In riding a horse, we borrow freedom. ~ Helen Thompson

She's my best friend. You break her heart, I'll break your

purpleraincloud

She looked to the window and saw rain pouring in. She liked it that way. The rain made her calmer. She looked down for a moment, staring at both of their feet. She could bear to look up into his eyes, the eyes that she could stare into forever, or so she thought, she loved him too much. She grabbed his hands, both if them, still looking at the ground.
It's just another day

Aiden

Aiden let her take his hands.  He sighed quietly, and closed his eyes again.  Aiden looked down, taking deep slow breaths as he tried to think of something to say.
"It'l be okay, Avalee."  He promised.  Inside Aiden knew it would be true, it may take awhile but someday.

purpleraincloud

She spoke the words aloud, because they needed to be said, not just in her mind. "Aiden, my heart belongs to you, it always will. I love you." During the last sentence she forced herself to look into his deep eyes. She didn't smile, she didn't display any emotion. It was information he needed to know. She needed him to know. He was the only thing that she needed.
It's just another day

Aiden

Aiden slowly opened his eyes and looked at Avalee's face.  His eyes were dark black now.
"I know."  He whispered, trying to find the right thing to say.  "I'm sorry."

purpleraincloud

"It's going to be fine." She said with a sudden realization. "I will be fine." She said. Her tears stopped. She was now sure she would be fine. She knew it. She knew. She kissed him on the cheek and squeezed his hands, gently. Avalee smiled her first real smile, up at him, through tired eyes.
It's just another day

Miss Xantier

Heather got over the evil words Avalee had said, and tunes into their conversation downstairs, and she ran down the stairs and hugged Avalee tightly and laughed at herself. Then says to Avalee "Vivian is awaiting you, in the clearing."

Aiden

Aiden looked at the both of them, and sat down.  He didn't really know what to say, but he figured Avalee was going to see her friend who patiently waited in the clearing.

SoaringScales

The wolf was waiting in the low shrub at the edge of the forest, the trees overhead were protecting her form most of the rain, and she still had a good view of the clearing. Vivian's bright purple eyes gazed out at the sky, the rain was dying down. She wondered what they were talking about in there, and if Avalee was ok, but she probably was Avalee was strong. She would get over him, it would take time, but she eventually would. The wolf closed her eyes and sighed, she would need to apologize to Aiden. Vivian was sorry, it was a stupid thing for her to do. She slowly opened her eyes, and gazed back at the clearing, waiting for Avalee.
The wind of heaven is that which blows between a horse's ears.  ~Arabian Proverb

You took a chance on a bruised and beaten heart, and then you realized you wanted what you had.

In riding a horse, we borrow freedom. ~ Helen Thompson

She's my best friend. You break her heart, I'll break your

purpleraincloud

"So what happens now?" She asked in a semi joking tone. She was just wondering what was on his mind. Wondering if her love for him meant anything. She felt better now, it was true, but she was still just a little confused.
It's just another day

Aiden

Aiden hardly noticed Heather enter the room.  He leaned forward, and leaned his elbows on his knees as he stared into the fireplace.  His eyes reflected the red and orange flames.
"I don't know."  He admitted under his breath.

purpleraincloud

"You can't say that." She said plainly. And smiled. It was a true smile, she sat next to him. She took his hand. "Friends?" She asked knowing it was akward. She chuckled.
It's just another day

Aiden

Aiden chewed the inside of his lip, an anxious look in his dark eyes.  He slowly took her hand in his warm one.
"Friends."  He said quietly, looking down now.