News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

New Life

Started by Aiden, July 30, 2009, 11:04:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aiden

Aiden stood in the common room, patiently waiting for Stacey to come.  It was the moment he had been waiting for since they had gotten married.  With months of planning himself and Stacey's father had created ideas for their new house, and now he was anxious to show her.

Aiden kept his arms out in front of him.  He wore some dark blue pants and a white dress shirt.  His heart raced in his chest as excitement fluttered in his stomache.  He was both nervous and anxious to show his wife where they would live.  Their first house to themselves.

|Aiden Gray|Nineteen|Married|In Over His Head|

potter_fan122

((Oh, yes. This is closed peoples.))

Stacey looked at  herself in the mirror once more. She also wore dark pants and a light blue button-up top. A delicate silver necklace accented her neck. She wanted to be just right. Maybe not perfect, but close.

She hopped down the stairs, barely touching each one of them as she raced down them. "Good morning, my moon." She greeted, stopping in front of Aiden with a large smile. She took one of his hands. "Are we ready?" She had waited long enough; she wanted to know.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

Aiden

((Yes, please.))

Aiden grinned brightly as Stacey arrived downstairs.  He took her hand, his ring shining in the light.  He was so used to holding her hand, it even felt different not having her around.  He slowly leaned forward to kiss her lightly on the lips. 

Aiden leaned back, his eyes bright.
"Yes.  Are you?"  He asked, raising an eyebrow as he continued to smile.

potter_fan122

Stacey was practically bouncing up and down.
"Duh." She sighed. "Why are you tormenting me?" She asked sarcastically. She squeezed his hand, his skin hot in hers.

Aiden

Aiden rubbed his thumb gently over the back of hers.  He always thought it comforted Stacey and it a way it comforted him.  He slowly led her out of the door, and into the courtyard around the school.
"I'm only savouring the moment.  You can read the excitement on your face."  He said with a grin.

potter_fan122

Stacey wrinkled her nose and whined. Her eyes gleamed a bright lime green. She was too excited for them to be blue.
"Come on! Are we teleporting? Walking? Flying?" She asked quickly.

Aiden

Aiden chuckled, but not loud enough for Stacey to hear.  He looked around at the school. 
"Well, we could teleport if you want." He answered.

potter_fan122

Stacey gave Aiden a look.
"You would have to transport us. I don`t know where its at or what it looks like." She complained.

Aiden

Aiden smiled at her tone, and held both of her hands.  He closed his eyes, and in a few moments they were teleported on a hill.  He didn't want to teleport them exactly there.
Aiden opened his eyes, and looked at Stacey.
"You ready?"

potter_fan122

Stacey`s eyes scanned the distance.
"Yes, but why did you have to put us on a hill?" She asked, excitement still leaking from her.

Aiden

Aiden wrapped his arms around her shoulder, and rubbed her arm gently.
"Because I wanted us to walk there.  I didn't want us to appear magically in front of our new house, whats the fun in that?"  He pointed out with an amused smile.

potter_fan122

Stacey wrinkled her nose, but leaned into Aiden.
"It`s lots of fun." She mumbled, but smiled. She just couldn`t wait. She was finally going to be in a house with her husband.

Aiden

Aiden squeezed her gently, feeling comfortable having her near to him.
"I am honestly excited about seeing your reaction more than anything right now." He said, walking down the hill.

potter_fan122

"That`s easy for you to say." She complained, bouncing slowly down the hill.

"You`ve already seen in, been in it, oh, is there already stuff in there?" She asked, turning her eyes to meet his.

Aiden

Aiden shrugged his shoulders.  He tried to distract his mind, knowing Stacey would probably like to read it and get a sneak preview of their house.
"Well, some.  I actually figured you'd like to pick out the furniture.  I thought you would have fun doing that."  He replied, trying to speed up his slow pace.