News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

New Life

Started by Aiden, July 30, 2009, 11:04:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aiden

Aiden nodded taking that as a sugesstion to go inside.  He squeezed her hand back, and walked over to the beautiful house.  When they arrived at the front porch he stopped at the large door.
"I want to give you something first.  Think of it as a welcome home gift."  He explained.

|Aiden Gray|Nineteen|Married|In Over His Head|

potter_fan122

Stacey wrinkled her nose.
"Aiden, you`ve given me so much, you don`t need to give me more." She argued half-heartedly.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

Aiden

Aiden's teeth shined brightly in the light as his lips were curved in a wide smile.
"Don't worry about it."  He said, his tone almost playful. 
Aiden reached in his back pocket, and held out a small box.
"Want me to open it or you?"  He asked, a grin in his voice.

potter_fan122

Stacey wrinkled her nose, bouncing on the balls of her feet.
"You can open it." She replied, her bright eyes flashing an impatient green.

Aiden

Aiden held back his laugh as he saw her impatientness.  He slowly opened the box, revealing a small, silver key which had two hearts carved into it.  There, beside the key, was a small silver bracelet with tiny stones in it.
"It isn't much."  He noted with a shrug.
Aiden held the key up to Stacey.
"This is the key to the front door.  Your key."  He explained.

potter_fan122

Stacey squeeled and was fully bouncing up and down as Aiden lifted the key to her. She took it from him gingerly, turning the metal different ways so it caught the sunlight. The two little hearts made her grin broadly.

She looked back at Aiden, then wrapped her arms around him, managing not to drop everything.
"I love you." She giggled, taking a step back and looking down at the bracelet. "And it`s beautiful." She said.

Aiden

Aiden grinned, and kissed her gently on the cheek.  He looked at the key, then at the bracelet.
"It looks good on you.  However, you're much more beautiful than any bracelet."  He pointed out.
He hugged her tight.
"Well?"  He asked with a smile in his voice, looking expectantly at the door.

potter_fan122

Stacey smiled widely, her teeth flashing in the sunlight.
"Come on!" She laughed, grabbing his hand and pulling him towards the door. She stopped abruptly when she got to the door, however, and looked at Aiden.

"You open it." She said, bouncing once more.

Aiden

Aiden grinned, and took another key from his pocket.  It was small and silver, plain unlike the two hearts engraved into Stacey's.  He put the key into the hole, and turned the knob.

When he opened the door, immediatly the smell of new paint caught his attention.  He had been here many times before, but still found it exciting to know he would share this house with his true love.

The room before them had oak floors, which were a light raw umber color.  The walls complimented the floor with a medium shade closer to the floor.  The main room was well sized and had room for much more things.  The furniture it already had, which included a few couches and a tv,  was obviously knew and fitted well with the color and feel of the room.  To the right you could see an archway leading into another room that couldn't be seen from the front door.

potter_fan122

Stacey stepped into the house, gripping Aiden`s hand with her mouth wide open.

"Oh my... I-- it`s perfect." She whispered, a smile starting to stretch across her face. The smell of paint was strong, and everything looked new. It just... seemed to fit. Like this was what she had been waiting for.

"Aiden, this... this is amazing." She said, her eyes sweeping over every detail.

Aiden

Aiden smiled at her jaw-dropped expression.  The house wasn't much of a shock to him since he'd seen it many times before, but Stacey's face was worth every detail, every second.  He couldn't wait to spend their first night together.

Aiden circled the room slowly, mainly aware of Stacey's hand holding onto his.  He mostly watched her instead of looking around the room.
"I'm glad you like it."  He said with a large grin.
"Would you like to see the rest or look around here more?  We have all day."

potter_fan122

Stacey let Aiden lead her around the room, looking at everything.
"I want to see the rest of it." She said with a 'duh' tone in her voice.

She grinned and squeezed his hand. This would be amazing-- to be in her own house with Aiden and his wife.

Aiden

Aiden began to chuckle at her tone.  She could be so impatient, but he loved that.  He stopped walking, and slowly leaned against the arm of the new couch. 

Aiden his fingers entwined with hers as he looked at her face.
"Hmm.  Name a room and I'll show you it."  He asked, wanting to see what she was most anxious for.

potter_fan122

Stacey made a face.
"I can`t pick." She said. "But I`ll pick a random one."

She closed her eyes and turned around in a few fast circles. Then she pointed up and to the left. "That one." She said, opening her eyes. She didn`t know what room she was pointing to, but she wanted to.

Aiden

Aiden grinned, and squeezed her hand.  He looked at where her finger was pointed, and it directed toward an archway away from the main room.
"Kitchen."  He pointed out.

He suddenly started walking towards the kitchen, puling her along.