News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

New Life

Started by Aiden, July 30, 2009, 11:04:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

potter_fan122

Stacey giggled and followed Aiden closely. She so badly wanted to see this house. She could have just pried the informaton from him, or just searched through his mind with a fine-tooth comb until she knew every detail about it, but what was the fun in that?

((Shortness.))
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

Aiden

Aiden pulled her into the kitchen, but stopped in the archway.  He leaned against one of the arches, and stared across the room he had seen many times before.  However, he was still excited to see Stacey's reaction, considering she would be living with him.  He wanted her to love it.

The walls, like the other room, the walls were a pretty, medium brown color which matched the beautiful wooden floors.  The cabinets were a light tan color that looked very well with everything else in the room.  There was a new refrigerator, stove, oven, and many other kitchen appliances placed over the countertops.  There was a bar that was placed in the middle of room, which had three pretty black stools pulled up under the counter.

|Aiden Gray|Nineteen|Married|In Over His Head|

potter_fan122

Stacey stopped when Aiden did, and looked at him before she looked into the new room. She tilted her head, then smiled. She squeezed his fingers as she turned to face the kitchen, and her mouth dropped.

"Wow...." She whispered. "This is... just perfect." She giggled, her eyes glowing a bright blue. She felt like she had to touch it, to see if it was just a picture, or if it was really here. She couldn`t believe that she would actually be living her with Aiden.

Aiden

Aiden smiled brightly as his eyes shined.  He still leaned against the archway as he pulled Stacey to him, and put his hand under her chin to kiss her lightly on the lips.

"I'm glad you like it."  Aiden said as he leaned away.
He stood up straight, and wrapped his arm around her waiste to look at the room.

potter_fan122

Stacey grinned and leaned into side.

'You just... everything seems so perfect, like you took the image right from my mind, and then made it better." She sighed happily, unable to continue.

Aiden

Aiden grinned, and hugged her to his chest again.  Her wrapped his arms around her shoulders, and rested his chin on her head.

He shrugged his shoulders.
"It's nothing.  I just want you to be happy."  He told Stacey.

potter_fan122

Stacey smiled against his chest.
"It is something. It`s everything. It`s our life together. It means so much to  me." She said softly and quickly, not having to think to get the right words out.

Aiden

Aiden grinned, unable to hide the happiness rolling off of him in waves.
"Well, just think...this is only the first night.  We have a long time together.  I hope you don't get sick of me."  He teased lightly, watching her expressions.

potter_fan122

"I`m not going to get sick of you." Stacey replied in a fake defensive tone. She wrapped her arms around his waist, pressing her cheek against his shirt.

"I`m just worried that you`ll get sick of me." It was her turn to tease, now.

Aiden

Aiden almost laughed, apparently amused by what she said.  His eyes glowed as he shook his head, shaking off his laugh.  He ran his hand up her back to her shoulder.

"Oh Stacey, there's no way in hell I could get sick of you."  Aiden replied.
He lifted Stacey's chin and touched her nose with his fingertip.
"You're too..."  He trailed off, struggling for the appropriate word.  "you."
"It's why I love you."

potter_fan122

Stacey smiled and moved her face to kiss his fingertip.

"We all know that I`m me. There`s no way I could ever be someone else. And you made me who I am." No matter how many times she said it, he always seemed to deny the fact that he had changed her in amazing ways. He just seemed to brush it off, giving her the credit for changing him.

((Hehe. Shortness. I can`t think of anything to sayyyy.))

Aiden

Aiden ran his fingertips over her lips as she kissed them.  He kissed her on the cheek softly before moving his lips to her ear.
"Well, you know you are a part of me and who I am."  He whispered quietly in Stacey's ear.

Aiden then leaned back to kiss her softly on the lips.  He stood there for a moment before leaning back, opening his eyes again and grinning.
"Would you like to see the upstairs?"  He offered.

potter_fan122

"Do you have to ask?" She replied quickly. She had almost forgotten where they were, but now that she did remember she wanted to see everything. This place just seemed to amazing to be real, and she couldn`t wrap her mind around the fact that she would be living here with Aiden.

"Where we going first?" She asked, already turning to an unexplored area.