News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Confessions

Started by Sky, August 6, 2009, 01:01:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sky

I confess that by telling her that one fact, I may have lost my best friend.
I confess that after thinking about our conversation, a certain thought hit me, and it wasn't good.
I confess that I sort of doubt telling her, but as a friend, I needed to.
But she may never tell me anything again.
I confess she wasn't a good friend to me, but I still tried hard to be a good one to her, because everyone needs that one friend who won't fight, or argue, and who will care about her well being.
I confess that I'm struggling with these thoughts.
I confess that I need to stop staying up so late.

potter_fan122

I confess, I`m scared. By all of this.
I confess, I welcome the fact that they said those things.
I confess, I feel so empty.
I confess, I want to talk to him more, but I can`t.
I confess, I`m sad.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

HamandCheese

Quote from: hpitb on July 20, 2010, 11:01:38 AM
I think I have OCD.

The smartest people are (I am lol) an so Is Another Member here so don't worry it is very common
Dan Aykroyd Fans http://elwoodjake.proboards.com/index.cgi

Top on google search (Or second from the top)

[

Which is Bucky?? You decide.

Kalee_Ann:)

I confess, That it took me two hours to post this. And that I cried the whole time.                I confess, I'm anorexic and that I work out six days a week.                I confess, I think no one likes me.     I confess, I talk so much because I feel people can make fun of me to my face.    I confess, that two of my friends posted on here. And I'm scared of what they will say.            I confess, I feel I'm lose one of them.                I confess, my old best friend started doing drugs and is drinking. I had to stop talking to her because I refused to do any part of that. I confess, I'm depressed.           I confess, part of my family hates me.  I confess, I hate me.

Miss Xantier

It's okay Kalee. Don't hate yourself. I once thought no one liked me, but I was wrong. If you have at least one friend there to stay by your side, you can get through pretty much anything that life throws at you.

Thank you Miss Xantier. I confess that because of you I'm eating my first cheeseburger in 2 years that I won't throw up. And I'm happy about it. 

Sky

Quote from: Kalee_Ann:) on July 22, 2010, 07:27:57 AM
I confess, That it took me two hours to post this. And that I cried the whole time.                I confess, I'm anorexic and that I work out six days a week.                I confess, I think no one likes me.     I confess, I talk so much because I feel people can make fun of me to my face.    I confess, that two of my friends posted on here. And I'm scared of what they will say.            I confess, I feel I'm lose one of them.                I confess, my old best friend started doing drugs and is drinking. I had to stop talking to her because I refused to do any part of that. I confess, I'm depressed.           I confess, part of my family hates me.  I confess, I hate me.

Kalee, I got to hand it to you. You're so brave for admitting your problems and getting it out there. And I'm so sorry you have all of this going on. Remember this: No matter what, no matter where you are, or who you are, or what you've done, somebody loves you more than anything in this world.

If you ever need anything or someone to talk to, we're all here for you.

hpitb

I confess, That it took me two hours to post this. And that I cried the whole time.                I confess, I'm anorexic and that I work out six days a week.                I confess, I think no one likes me.     I confess, I talk so much because I feel people can make fun of me to my face.    I confess, that two of my friends posted on here. And I'm scared of what they will say.            I confess, I feel I'm lose one of them.                I confess, my old best friend started doing drugs and is drinking. I had to stop talking to her because I refused to do any part of that. I confess, I'm depressed.           I confess, part of my family hates me.  I confess, I hate me.

Kalee! Your confessions depressed me. You're normally radiating happiness. If we were noises you'd be ahh and hahaha and tee hee hee and lalalala. I guess that didn't make much sense. But this kind of shocked me.

Ginny Weasly

Quote from: Sky on July 22, 2010, 08:23:50 AM
I confess, That it took me two hours to post this. And that I cried the whole time.                I confess, I'm anorexic and that I work out six days a week.                I confess, I think no one likes me.     I confess, I talk so much because I feel people can make fun of me to my face.    I confess, that two of my friends posted on here. And I'm scared of what they will say.            I confess, I feel I'm lose one of them.                I confess, my old best friend started doing drugs and is drinking. I had to stop talking to her because I refused to do any part of that. I confess, I'm depressed.           I confess, part of my family hates me.  I confess, I hate me.

Kalee, I got to hand it to you. You're so brave for admitting your problems and getting it out there. And I'm so sorry you have all of this going on. Remember this: No matter what, no matter where you are, or who you are, or what you've done, somebody loves you more than anything in this world.

If you ever need anything or someone to talk to, we're all here for you.

Sky is right. It might take you some time to find out who that person is, but SOMEONE does love you so much.
As for us, we care about you. We don't have to know you, or know your whole life, or have ever met you, but simply because you have extended a part of yourself to us, we care about you.
Sky is doubly right when she says we are all here for you if you ever need someone. Xantier is too. Don't hate yourself, or you end up cranky and old like me ;)
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Sky

This made me think of a quote from V for Vendetta.

Miss Xantier

Everyone is right. We're all here for you. And you're very welcome.

You guys really said what I needed to hear. Yesterday ( the 21st ) was my birthday in with it I became 13. And as a promise to myself, I swore to leave my anorexia in the past and move on with my life. I know it will be hard so I plan to confess to something every other day at the least. And if times really get bad I'm going to PM one of all you amazing people so you can knock some sense into me. I also copy and pasted your words and have them set to pop-up on my phone several times a day to keep me motivated. If you see me going into post over-load its because that's how I express my emotions. I plan on hanging out with my family more and to try to work things out with those who don't like me. I also confess, I'm going to Love me. Thank you for showing me I'm not alone.:)

potter_fan122

I confess, it really bothers me when people do things for attention.
I confess, I have though about self-mutilation, but have never actually gone through with it.
I confess, I really do feel happy when she`s around. She`s bubbly enough to cheer me up.
I confess, I wish he would put more faith in me.
I confess, a lot of things are bothering me.
I confess, I`m irritated.
I confess, I still feel empty, but it`s worse here.
I confess, I just want a stupid hug.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

I confess, I think she thought I lied. I confess, I miss her. I confess, I hid my secrets well. I confess, I would to give you a stupid hug. Because I miss them from her.

Miss Xantier

I confess that I have sleeping problems.
I confess that sometimes I'm scared to be in my room alone.