News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Holly Laurel Vossen ((An updated, but changed Bio because I'm sick of vampires))

Started by Sky, August 6, 2009, 01:20:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sky

Name: Holly Laurel Vossen.

Height : 5'7''

Appearance: Holly was told that she looked like her Great Grandmother Lynn when she was her age. Same long, silky, auburn hair. Same round, dazzling green eyes that sparkled when the sun hit them. And the same body type, with the exception that Holly is more on the taller side, while her Great Grandmother was shorter. Except for that factor, they both shared the same pale skin tone((Now more like white.)). Holly though, has a few freckles scattered across her cheeks and occasionally wears glasses. Holly died in a black dress, but has the ability to change her appearance.

RACE: Witch in a previous life. Now a ghost.

Parents: Henry and Sarah Vossen.

Personality:
Power:
History:

((I have to finish this later. If you like the ghost idea, let me know. Otherwise, I might change it.))

Miss Xantier

Alken

I really appreciate the way people are using the forum to communicate and help each other. Thanks to the person who give this idea to the world and made the world ti tie in a single knot.

Free Movies

potter_fan122

I like the idea, Sky, but for age you should put her apparent look and how old she really is.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

Sky

Eh..I don't think I can deal with a ghost right now. Then again...It gives me a great story idea I'm gonna try at home.
Okay. Ghost it is.